BY QUEEN HELENE

The natural antioxidant benefits of pure Vitamin E and the moisture-binding properties of Glycerin come together in this exceptional lotion to help defend your skin from the aging effects of free radicals and the environment. This lotion protects against moisture loss, fortifies skin against free-radical damage and helps inhibit visible signs of aging caused by environmental irritants. With our lotion you can easily maintain your skin's elasticity and suppleness to keep it looking younger. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Lakesha E.
Douglasville, GA
This lotion is great for dry skin. It soaks into the skin well. It does not leave a greasy film. The scent is strong so if you do not like the smell of cocoa then this will not be the lotion for you. It can be found at most stores.
Trina M.
Best lotion ever. I use this year round and it leaves my skin soft and moisturized. I love the light scent and I also noticed a lightening of my many scars.
Nai đź‘‘.
Brooklyn, NY
Nice lightweight lotion for the summer, maybe I'm super dry but downside for me was that it's not so long lasting
Lizette F.
Las Cruces, NM
This is an easy product for every day use. leaves my body feeling soft and smooth.
Anna C.
Middle River, MD
Best price for any useful lotion out there. It can be a little thin but I use so much this is a good thing as it spreads so easily.
Jammie C.
Lake Stevens, WA
I really like this lotion. I buy it from Sally beauty supply. It's inexpensive and really moisturizes my skin. It also smells really good. I use several different lotions but this is one that I purchase again and again.
Jacqueline W.
Windsor, CT
Fantastic!! I use this stuff after I shower after a work out. I lift weights save it takes a toll on my hands and this lotion makes my hands feel new again and helps with healing.
Lily A.
This lotion is amazing for when your skin is feeling dry and scaly. I live in a dessert, so naturally this is my go-to!
Brandy M.
Portland, IN
Love this lotion! Not greasy or oily. Comes in a big bottle & lasts forever! I used this to help with stretch marks while pregnant and didn't have a one! Smells very nice also! :)
Holly  M.
Shawano, WI
Love this lotion, smells good, doesn't leave your skin oily after. I used this with all 5 of my pregnancy.