BY QUEEN HELENE

The natural antioxidant benefits of pure Vitamin E and the moisture-binding properties of Glycerin come together in this exceptional lotion to help defend your skin from the aging effects of free radicals and the environment. This lotion protects against moisture loss, fortifies skin against free-radical damage and helps inhibit visible signs of aging caused by environmental irritants. With our lotion you can easily maintain your skin's elasticity and suppleness to keep it looking younger. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Tameka B.
You get a lot of lotion for the price, which is good. However, this lotion has a thin consistency and does not seem to last all day for me. If you are a person who only needs a light moisturizer then I say go for it. If you are like me and need a heavier moisturizer then I don't feel this would be the one for you.
Lakesha E.
Douglasville, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This lotion is great for dry skin. It soaks into the skin well. It does not leave a greasy film. The scent is strong so if you do not like the smell of cocoa then this will not be the lotion for you. It can be found at most stores.
Jammie C.
Lake Stevens, WA
I really like this lotion. I buy it from Sally beauty supply. It's inexpensive and really moisturizes my skin. It also smells really good. I use several different lotions but this is one that I purchase again and again.
Brandy M.
Portland, IN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Love this lotion! Not greasy or oily. Comes in a big bottle & lasts forever! I used this to help with stretch marks while pregnant and didn't have a one! Smells very nice also! :)
Jacqueline W.
Windsor, CT
Fantastic!! I use this stuff after I shower after a work out. I lift weights save it takes a toll on my hands and this lotion makes my hands feel new again and helps with healing.
Trina M.
Best lotion ever. I use this year round and it leaves my skin soft and moisturized. I love the light scent and I also noticed a lightening of my many scars.
lyona k.
Smyrna, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Comes out super watery but work ok. Not my favorite lotion. But i do hope the vitamin e helps my skin. Bought it from family dollar very affordable.
Anna C.
Middle River, MD
Best price for any useful lotion out there. It can be a little thin but I use so much this is a good thing as it spreads so easily.
Jessica Q.
Newnan, GA
Not as good as what comes in the jar. Very watered down with mineral oil so it gets everywhere and does nothing for yourskin.
Lily A.
This lotion is amazing for when your skin is feeling dry and scaly. I live in a dessert, so naturally this is my go-to!