BY QUEEN HELENE

Queen Helene Tea Tree Oil Deodorant Description: Natural Odor Protection Safe Gentle Effective Paraben and Aluminum Free This Queen Helene deodorant is specially formulated with Tea Tree Oil, the natural antibacterial agent and fungicide distilled from the Melaleuca Tree. It fights bacteria-causing odor and gives you a great-smelling, refreshing feeling. Free Of Paraben and aluminum. Disclaimer These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. • Queen Helene Tea Tree Oil Deodorant Directions Ingredients: Tea tree oil, propylene glycol base, water, sodium stearate, aloe vera gel, triclosan, cocoamidopropylamine oxide and natural fragrance. • Tea Tree Oil, Water, Sodium, Aloe Vera Gel, Triclosan, Cocoamidopropylamine Oxide. see more...

• I love this deodorant I was just wondering on average how...1 Answers
Marina O.
Canoga Park, CA
Heard a few friends say they loved it because it's natural but I did not like it at all. I only lasted 4 days of use. I live in San Diego, it's hot all the time. I need something that actually works. This, does not.
Daniella G.
Spring Valley, CA
Love this brand another amazing natural brand this does not contain aluminum which is linked to cancer. Would definitely recommend it is also always a great deal. Queen Helene always has great priced items!
Linda K.
Hartsville, TN
I love this because it has no chemicals in it.I tend to break out with all other deodorants,but not the tea tree oil.I use tea tree oil for many things.
Marlene F.
Phoenix, AZ
Stays on long . The smell is very natural yet tropical . Super soft on my skin . Not an dispointment yet but I'll see maybe not
sdafasdf s.
Test the water in a way that will be a good start for your skin feel better when it gets cold and dry when you need to get rid
Daniella G.
Spring Valley, CA
I love this deodorant I was just wondering on average how long does it last ?