Queen Helene Styling Gel, Hard To Hold, 16 Ounce Packaging May Vary uploaded by Audrey C.

BY QUEEN HELENE

Queen Helene has been a leader in quality beauty products for professional and personal use since 1930. Our products are inspired by nature’s finest ingredients because they are safer, and often more effective, than harsh chemicals and unnecessary additives. We use natural elements like cocoa butter that are rich with vitamins and natural emollient properties to moisturize, soften and nurture your skin and hair. We use pomegranate oil for its antioxidant protection against the skin-aging effects of the environment and essential oils to help relax tired muscles and ease tension. Many of our products take advantage of the unique qualities of nature’s finest ingredients to keep you looking your best. For over 80 years, our commitment to excellence has made many of our products among the leaders in the personal care category, and we are proud to continue our dedication to providing the most effective products your body needs from head to toe. see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
Audrey C.
Brooklyn, NY
This is old school hair gel, but I've recently realized my natural hair LOVES this stuff!! I use it for wash n gos, braid/twist outs and even had a BOMB Curlformer set using just this gel in place of setting lotion! It's cheap, I found it at the bodega around the corner from me(!!!) and it has definitely bumped way more expensive gels as my go to!!!
Monique F.
Chesapeake
Out of all the gels that I’ve tried for my natural hair. This one works the best. It doesn’t not flake. Which is awesome. It’s very affordable. I pay under $5 for this gel which isn’t bad at all. I use this at school and on clients. It’s great.
Ellie R.
I grew up using this gel to help me tame my curls. It offers great hold for several hours but it does dry to a hard finish.