Queen Helene Soothing Cocoa Butter Natural Facial Scrub uploaded by Ella P.

BY QUEEN HELENE

Original Formula! A soothing natural-fiber facial scrub that deep cleans your skin with the added benefits of pure Cocoa Butter!  The gentle exfoliating action draws out impurities, unclogs pores and removes dead, dry cells from the surface of your skin.  Natural Cocoa Butter helps replenish lost moisture, protecting your skin from the harsh elements.  Your skin looks fresh, healthy and feels soft and smooth.  Apply daily, or as often as desired.  Ideal for use in the shower too! No animal testing.  No animal ingredients. Queen Helene- Environmentally Concerned. ; see more...

Vickie C.
I LOVE LOVE LOVE this scrub! Whenever my skin is feeling dull, is flaky, or has little rash breakouts I use this scrub and it clears up dramatically by the next day! I love how moisturizing it is without leaving me feeling oily. It's very gentle and I've even been able to use it several days in a row. Definitely a must in my medicine cabinet
Ashley G.
Amazing facial scrub that's amazingly priced! I love the smell and clean feel it leaves once your done exfoliating. Of course as with every other skin exfoliator you CANNOT expect to use this every day and not have your skin dry out. I personally use it every 3-4 days to remove any flakey dry patches on my skin. I suffer from eczema so my skin is extremely dry and sensitive. Luckily, it having cocoa butter and moisturizing my face right after exfoliating has worked wonders for me. Also, a little goes a long way. You get a lot of product for the price. Thanks Queen Helene :)
Jackie C.
absolutely adore this scrub! it exfoliates my skin so well with the micro beads and leaves my skin so nice and smooth. i recommend this to those with oily skin because it really helps get rid of the dirt and oils in your pores.
Bridgette W.
I typically use this mask monthly. After thoroughly cleansing and drying my face and neck I apply the mask, then kick back and let it work it's magic! It's immediately very cooling on the skin. It feels clean and natural. Upon rinsing, I always notice how smooth, soft and bright my skin looks and feels. In addition, it makes my more visible pores appear less visible.
Kiana C.
Smells really good and does its job! It has microbeads in it for extra exfoliation. For a wash and rinse mask, it deep cleans really well! Leaves my skin soft and bright.
Heather P.
Lexington, KY
It's well priced but that is about the only good thing I can say about it. It's pretty weak, and it leaves my skin dry. I would spend a few more dollars on something else for MUCH better quality.
Ella P.
My baby!!!! I love this gentle and awesome smelling scrub. It cleanses very well and you can actually feel IT.

Remember not to over use, por IT will dry your skin.
Alex V.
I really love this product because it is gentle yet does a great job at cleansing the pores. Actually like it better than the st. Ives version. Definitely a steal.
Naturalist T.
Bradenton, FL
I love love love this product. It makes my face feel smooth in mins. And it works for my dry flaky skin. I have less dead skin without more dryness
Amber G.
Montgomery, TX
This stuff works great. It smells so good too. I use it 3-4 times a week and it leaves skin super smooth and very clean feeling without being dry.

back