BY QUEEN HELENE

To Look Like a Queen, Smooth those Curls. Performs double duty as a daily shine solution & a weekly hot oil treatment. Adds moisture & shine. Strengthens to prevent future breakage. Free of sulfates, petrolatum, parabens & phthalates. All natural Curl Smoothing Oil hydrates locks.  Smoothes over frizz and prevents future breakage.  Pure corn and meadowfoam seed oils plus powerful green tea antioxidants humectify the hair shaft and defend hair against heat and humidity, giving hair great softness and shine for days. Recycled, Recyclable. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Maci B.
houston, tx
I use this oil when I deep condition. I'll mix it into my deep conditioner and it leaves my hair feeling silly smooth. In addition to it being affordable for the amount of product you get. The only reason why I'm not rating it higher is because although it left me satisfied, I have used many other hair oils that has been more effective.
Carolyn S.
My curls had been looking sad. I scrunched Queen Helene curl smoothing oil into  my sopping wet, clean hair, then layered my gel on top and scrunched again. I plopped my hair in a cotton t shirt over night. What a difference! My curls were clumped, springy and gorgeous! Curl type 2c- 3a.
alexandra s.
Austin, TX
hair oils make me a little nervous but im not disappointed by this at all. its still not perfect as it makes my hair feel greasy, but it also softens and keeps the dandruff away. its well sized and the price is insanely good. this is okay especially for what you pay
Stephanie R.
Woodside, NY
Very awesome I told my friend about it and her looks. Rich and full of life all bouncy curls however my hair is very thin easy to use targets the hair of course disappointed it didn't work for me I would not recommend it
Sabrina D.
Saint Paul
Having children with very curly hair this is my go to Everytime their hair needs a boost you just put it on I usually leave mine for extra time n then you rinse and bam beautiful hair love it
Sam R.
this product smells good, cleans well and the 2 kids like using it but it definitely needs a conditioner with it. My niece has long wavy hair but it seems a bit dry at the ends when using this product alone. Its difficult to get a comb thru her hair with out a conditioner. My nephew has med short hair and his head will smell great for days.
Tanisha L.
Burgettstown, PA
This is one of those products you turn to when your hair needs a moisturize reset. The Queen Helene brand has been around forever because they produce quality products that you can turn to for reliable results. No fancy package or perfumes, just quality product.
Amanda L.
Pottstown, PA
I loooove Queen Helenes Hot Oil treatment, even though Ive found I dont need ANY extra oils, unless Im hair straightening that day? Smells and works well.
Adriana R.
Once I tried this product (I stole a little bit to my aunt once) and i like it so much! Your curls will look so perfect and natural. Smell so great
Bailee K.
Stillwater, OK
Love love love! I wasn’t expecting a lot out of this, but I’m super happy I tried it. Will definitely be purchasing again. 11/10 would recommend