BY QUEEN HELENE

To Look Like a Queen, Give Your Curls the Royal Treatment Consider Your Kinks Good & Curled.  Long Live the Queen! Transforms kinks to defined curls & soft waves. Free of sulfates, petrolatum, parabens & phthalates. All natural In a hive, there s only one queen whose diet is only royal jelly, a nutrient packed super-food with 17 amino acids, Vitamins A, C, D, and K and multiple B-vitamins.  We use the queen bee s royal jelly in Curl Shaping Creme to naturally tame frizz, define curls and smooth waves with silky hold.  Pure aloe vera gel agave nectar quench your hair s thirst without the grease, while powerful green tea antioxidants. see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Geraldy R.
Geraldy R.
Woonsocket, RI
I have natural curly hair and it is always hard for me to find a product that works well. This particular product leaves me with curls that are not frizzy and have shine. The gel like texture of the product made me a bit hesitant to use it at first since I feared that it would leave my hair in a crunchy and flaky state once it dried. I was pleasantly surprised that it did not dry in the way that I feared, but it is the type of product that should be used a little at a time. I would highly recommend it to anyone with curly hair.
Brandi B.
Brandi B.
Greensboro, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a decent styler for those curly head girls who rock their natural hair. I've used this jelly like gel/styler with a variety of leave in conditioner to achieve defined, voluminous curls. It's affordable, a little goes a long way and the ingredients are awesome.