BeautyFaceFacial SkincareQueen Helene
Refreshing Natural Facial Scrub Mint Julep 6 oz

Queen Helene Refreshing Natural Facial Scrub Mint Julep 6 oz

by Queen Helene

Queen Helene Refreshing Natural Facial Scrub Mint Julep Description: Deep Cleans and Gently Exfoliates the Dull Surface Layers of Your Skin Mint Julep Natural Facial Scrub A refreshing natural-fiber facial scrub that deep cleans and leaves a pleasant, tingling mint glow! The gentle exfoliating action draws out impurities, unclogs pores and removes dead, dry cells from the surface of your skin. Emollients help replenish lost moisture, effectively protecting your skin from the harsh elements. Your skin looks fresh and healthy and feels refreshingly soft and smooth. Apply daily or as often as desired. Ideal for use in the shower, too! Disclaimer These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. • Queen Helene Refreshing Natural Facial Scrub Mint Julep Directions Moisten face and neck with warm water. Apply a small amount of Mint Julep Scrub with wet fingertips and massage gently into skin avoiding the sensitive areas near your eyes. Rinse well with warm water and pat dry. Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Juglans Regia (Walnut) Shell Powder, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Stearic Acid, Glyceryl Stearate, Stearyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Kaolin, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Isopropyl Myristate, Dimethicone, Triethanolamine, Fragrance (Parfum), Carbomer, Propylene Glycol, Diazolidinyl Urea, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Phenoxyethanol. Warnings Avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, rinse thoroughly with cool tap water. For external use only. • Water, walnut shell powder, sodium lauryl sulfate, stearic acid, glyceryl stearate, stearyl alcohol, glycerin, kaolin, cocamidopropyl betaine, isopropyl myristate, dimethicone, triethanolamine, fragrance, carbomer 940, propylene glycol, diazolidinyl urea, methylparaben, propylparaben and phenoxyethanol.

Where can I find this product?
I really want to try this product. Is is as good as everybody is saying that it is?
Start your review of Queen Helene Refreshing Natural Facial Scrub Mint Julep 6 oz!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
...that you do feel a cooling mint sensation so might not be suitable for sensitive skin in reviews
Dawn T.
Wilmington, IL
My all time favorite! Clean and refreshing. Leaves skin smooth and soft. The mint can even clear sinuses.
latoya J.
Absolutely love this mask... I use it Twice a week opens and cleans out my pores
Eleesha N.
Sylacauga, AL
I didn't really care for this product. It burned while it was on my face and made my already dry skin parched. I would not recommend this product to anyone.
Elia M.
Graham, WA
Another one of my favorite face scrubs would be this one! I use most of the time when I do not wear makeup! It is really gentle and had helped me keep my skin clean and shiny! Everyone should buy it too!
Elice C.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
I love this product! I have been using it for years and although the labeling has changed, the quality hasn’t. It is great for shrinking my pimples and pores. It is very effective.
ciara R.
Naperville
Great results. Smells nice and is not uncomfortable when dry. I try to use it before going to sleep at night. Always makes me feel freshfaced
Alyson S.
Newport, NC
Felt great. Very clean feeling afterwards. Would recommend to a friend or family member. The smell seems to not bother me. I like the thick consistentsy. I got mine from Sally's beauty. Not sure if they still carry it or not. Was great for my price range.
Kelly W.
I love this mask! When I have a breakout I put it on and it helps clear my skin. This product is great for sensitive skin or skin that's prone to dryness.
Ana E.
Abilene, TX
I like how this product helps clean out my pores. As I get older I noticed my pores getting bigger. So I like to use this to clean them out. Then I use a pore strip to get all the gunk out. I like the tightening feeling this gives when drying and how easy it is to come off.
Shavonda S.
Shorewood, WI
I have been using this product since I was 15 years old. I am 37 now and it is still a staple. It smells great, goes on smooth and dries quickly. It always leaves my skin feeling smooth and tight but not overly dry. I recommend this for anyone with oily acne prone skin.