BY QUEEN HELENE

A refreshing natural-fiber facial scrub that deep cleans your skin and leaves a pleasant, tingling mint glow!  The gentle exfoliating action draws out impurities, unclogs pores and removes dead, dry cells from the surface of your skin.  Emollients help replenish lost moisture, effectively protecting your skin from the harsh elements.  Your skin looks fresh and healthy and feels refreshingly soft and smooth. No animal testing.  No animal ingredients. Queen Helene- Environmentally Concerned. ; see more...

Queen Helene Refreshing Mint Julep Natural Facial Scrub
  • "I use this once a month and really love this. My skin does feel and look better. I have really sensitive skin so once a month is good enough for me. " in 9 reviews
  • "This cost $8 at Mothers Market which I believe is a decent price for a face mask." in 6 reviews
Samantha W.
Henryetta, OK
This stuff is amazing, it shrinks my pores and removes my black heads and it feels amazing after just one use you can tell the difference and since I don't have any gfs my husband's does it with be and since the first time he used it he liked it to that's softness and afterglow is amazing
bailey g.
Burleson, TX
This face mask is awesome! makes my skin feel tight! also helps dry out acne. it only cost about $8 at Walgreen's or CVS!
LaToya T.
pickerington, oh
This facial scrub was the absolute best! I felt a slight tingle, but nothing harsh. It smells wonderful, I use it twice a week after cleansing. It did not leave my face feeling scratched up like most scrubs. I did feel the need to put a moisturizer on right after though as it felt a little dry.
Kristen A.
This is my favorite mask to use. I have the hardest time finding it though. It makes my skin feel incredibly clean and refreshed. It's easy to wash off and a little bit goes a long way. Affordable too! Highly recommend!
Danette G.
Leadville, CO
I love to do this once or twice a month to give my face a reward and my little girls love to do this as well! The scent is perfect and the texture isn't bad either!
Cara M.
Fort Hood
I remember using this mask when I was in high school!  I'm now in my middle 30's, and still love it. It has a great smell, and very easy to apply on your face. I love how it makes my skin feel when you take it off. Your pores open up, and you can let your skin breathe!
Toriana G.
Birmingham, AL
I love anything minty so this was right up my alley. The formula is really good and it didn't irritate my skin so that's a win in my book
Shardane B.
Yonkers, NY
I use this product at least twice a week and I really enjoy it. It stings a little at first but it leaves my pores tightened and gives my face an over all fresh and smooth feeling.
Mary G.
Round Lk Bch, IL
I like this because it helped my acne but you need to be careful using this because it's very strong and can dry up the skin so always use moisturizer after using this. I love the feeling after using this, fresh and clean I would recommend this if you have a problematic acne or also if you have oily skin this will really help.
Heather s.
Love this mask,makes my pores smaller,face always feels so clean and soft afterwards. I have used this for years will continue to buy and recommend!
Sarah B.
Pasco, WA
Say what!!!? Where can I buy this!!
Hanna S.
Is this good? Have you seen any noticeable changes in your skin?
Ariana M.
Flushing, NY
Where to buy this brand? Is it comparable to the Freeman lemon and mint mask?
Juweria K.
Stouffville, Ontario
Oh cool! I never new they had a mint julep scrub! I love the mint julep mask!
Karla P.
Does this Facial Scrub have a fresh feeling after you use it and does it also have a good smell??