BY QUEEN HELENE

A refreshing natural-fiber facial scrub that deep cleans your skin and leaves a pleasant, tingling mint glow!  The gentle exfoliating action draws out impurities, unclogs pores and removes dead, dry cells from the surface of your skin.  Emollients help replenish lost moisture, effectively protecting your skin from the harsh elements.  Your skin looks fresh and healthy and feels refreshingly soft and smooth. No animal testing.  No animal ingredients. Queen Helene- Environmentally Concerned. ; see more...

Buy on Amazon
  • "I use this once a month and really love this. My skin does feel and look better. I have really sensitive skin so once a month is good enough for me. " in 9 reviews
  • "This cost $8 at Mothers Market which I believe is a decent price for a face mask." in 6 reviews
Mary Y.
The minty feeling on my skin is so refreshing! I'm a huge fan of this affordable mask. I have acne prone skin and I feel like this mask helps to tone down the reddness. Overall, you can't beat the price so it's definitely worth trying!
Laken H.
Buena Vista , VA
This is a great mask. I used it all throughout middle school. It can dry out your skin if you do have dryer skin
April S.
Bastrop, TX
Mint julep mask is my fav mask! After taking it off leaves my face feeling so smooth and the smell is great also. The price is also very affordable and you get a lot of product. I use it 1 a week and that's plenty.
Seanna K.
Schenectady, NY
It is amazing, not only is it very affordable but it does wonders for my skin. It really exfoliates my skin leaving it soft and smooth but sometimes I also use it as a mask and leave and it on for 10 minutes. Also smells really good.
Devin W.
Morton, PA
Makes your skin squeaky clean. After the mask my skin feels and looks very clean. This mask can be a little drying though so I do recommend a good moisturizer after using it.
Xochitl A.
I have been using this mask for years. It is not expensive and it works really well. It dries up pimples and shrinks enlarged pores and blackheads. The mint smell is just right. Once on your face it dries up quickly and it tightens your skin. After 10 to 15 minutes remove it and your face feels fresh .
Jordan L.
APO AE
A tried and true product! I will ALWAYS come back to this mask. I try and make it a routine to use it at least once a week. I think it does a really great job at drying out blemishes, tightening pores, and overall just making my skin feel really clean. I will never not have this in my vanity.
Delaney C.
Edmond, OK
This is one of my favorite products. I can see the difference in my pores and the texture of my skin after using this each time.
Peggy m.
This is the ultimate 1st mask for anyone!  I love how its so easy to use and how clean my face feels after. It's super easy to use in the shower and for the price, you can't beat it! Will continue to use this product.
Jasiel C.
Cincinnati
I looooove it! It has a nice minty smell and you can feel it in your pores! I bought it from Walgreens here in Cincinnati.
Sarah B.
Pasco, WA
Say what!!!? Where can I buy this!!
Hanna S.
Is this good? Have you seen any noticeable changes in your skin?
Ariana M.
Flushing, NY
Where to buy this brand? Is it comparable to the Freeman lemon and mint mask?
Juweria K.
Stouffville, Ontario
Oh cool! I never new they had a mint julep scrub! I love the mint julep mask!
Karla P.
Does this Facial Scrub have a fresh feeling after you use it and does it also have a good smell??