BY QUEEN HELENE

A refreshing natural-fiber facial scrub that deep cleans your skin and leaves a pleasant, tingling mint glow!  The gentle exfoliating action draws out impurities, unclogs pores and removes dead, dry cells from the surface of your skin.  Emollients help replenish lost moisture, effectively protecting your skin from the harsh elements.  Your skin looks fresh and healthy and feels refreshingly soft and smooth. No animal testing.  No animal ingredients. Queen Helene- Environmentally Concerned. ; see more...

Buy on Amazon
  • "I use this once a month and really love this. My skin does feel and look better. I have really sensitive skin so once a month is good enough for me. " in 9 reviews
  • "This cost $8 at Mothers Market which I believe is a decent price for a face mask." in 6 reviews
Linette E.
Copiague, NY
My first ever mask I bought. Still a necessary staple. Smells good, and works great. I try not to cleanse before I use It because it could be a little too strong. Super cheap and easily accessible.
Shairah H.
Mask is refreshing! It does help with active acne and calms skin down. Price value is great and  product goes a long way. You can use the mask while catching up on a show or reading reviews on makeup and once you take it off, your face will feel so smooth and clean!
Stephany S.
Boise, ID
OH, My Gosh.... I have been using this since middle school! It is a staple in my monthly skin care routine, usually right before my period. Plus I love scaring my family when my face is all green!
Hope S.
Southgate, KY
I absolutely love this mask for the price! You seriously can't beat it. I love the cooling feeling the mint gives. My skin feels very smooth after using, and my pores appear a bit smaller as well.
Tehran R.
Cleveland, OH
A great overall face mask to improve acne and blemishes on the face. There is a subtle mint scent and the product is very drying. The price point is cery affordable and great to keep in rotation.
Megan V.
Las Vegas, NV
This scrub is so great. I love the smell and texture. It always makes my skin feel so soft and clean after. This product is highly recommended! You wont be disappointed with it. Very cheap too!
Lisa M.
Wilkes Barre, PA
For a weekly deep clean Queen Helene has it covered. It gives you that fresh feeling without over drying your skin. It is easy to find in most local drug stores and is very reasonably priced.
Megan I.
This is a good face mask for a good price. I feel like it cleans more of the surface of my skin than in my pores, but how much can you expect from a mask this cheap?
Sandra S.
Burbank, IL
Overall nice product, didn't cause any adverse reactions at all, it has a very pleasant mint scent and cools the skin a little bit I would strongly recommend this product worth it's price
Devin W.
Morton, PA
Makes your skin squeaky clean. After the mask my skin feels and looks very clean. This mask can be a little drying though so I do recommend a good moisturizer after using it.
Sarah B.
Pasco, WA
Say what!!!? Where can I buy this!!
Hanna S.
Is this good? Have you seen any noticeable changes in your skin?
Ariana M.
Flushing, NY
Where to buy this brand? Is it comparable to the Freeman lemon and mint mask?
Juweria K.
Stouffville, Ontario
Oh cool! I never new they had a mint julep scrub! I love the mint julep mask!
Karla P.
Does this Facial Scrub have a fresh feeling after you use it and does it also have a good smell??