Fozil C.
Maryville, TN
Whenever I have a pimple small or big I put a little of this on it and the size decreases a lot. This product leaves my skin feeling great when I apply the mask all over my face. It's easy to put on and easy to wash off not messy at all. I love this product but I hate that it leaves dark spots on my face from the dried up pimples. I'm now trying to find another product to get rid of my dark spots but I will continue to use this because it's a life saver! Also the tube last a long time, it's worth every penny.