BY QUEEN HELENE #35 in Face Scrubs

A refreshing natural-fiber facial scrub that deep cleans your skin and leaves a pleasant, tingling mint glow!  The gentle exfoliating action draws out impurities, unclogs pores and removes dead, dry cells from the surface of your skin.  Emollients help replenish lost moisture, effectively protecting your skin from the harsh elements.  Your skin looks fresh and healthy and feels refreshingly soft and smooth. No animal testing.  No animal ingredients. Queen Helene- Environmentally Concerned. ; see more...

Queen Helene Refreshing Mint Julep Natural Facial Scrub
  • "I use this once a month and really love this. My skin does feel and look better. I have really sensitive skin so once a month is good enough for me. " in 9 reviews
  • "This cost $8 at Mothers Market which I believe is a decent price for a face mask." in 6 reviews
Kayla W.
Boone, IA
I love this product! It really feels like it is getting all of the gunk out of your face! One tip I have when using this is to run the bottle under warm water first so it isn't so cold. I feel as though this is an awesome product for it's price! I would definitely recommend this drug store product!
Xochitl A.
I have been using this mask for years. It is not expensive and it works really well. It dries up pimples and shrinks enlarged pores and blackheads. The mint smell is just right. Once on your face it dries up quickly and it tightens your skin. After 10 to 15 minutes remove it and your face feels fresh .
Jordan P.
Titusville, FL
This product is amazing! I have very, very oily skin and I'm prone to acne. I am an OR student and I spend all day wearing a mask, so you can only imagine what my face looks like at the end of the day. This helps wonders! It not only helps keep my oil at bay but it smells amazing.
Susan S.
My face feels so refreshed after using this mask! The only downside is that my face seems to break out a little bit the next day. That might be because the mask pulled all the impurities to the surface, though.
Stephanie P.
Charlotte, NC
Love this scrub. I use it nightly along with their clay mask formula. It helps prevent breakouts and moisturize my skin. Works wonders on sensitive skin and doesn't make my face red, at all, after rinsing it off. Would definitely recommend!
Angela B.
Fort Myers, FL
This is a classic cult favorite. Whenever I want to pamper myself I pull this out. It makes my skin feel very soft. The scent is strong, but I personally love the scent, but if you're scensitive to scents you might not like this.
April S.
Bastrop, TX
Mint julep mask is my fav mask! After taking it off leaves my face feeling so smooth and the smell is great also. The price is also very affordable and you get a lot of product. I use it 1 a week and that's plenty.
Tanya M.
I love this product. This is my holy grail... the best part is taking out the blackheads after.. awesome. It’s cheap and you can find it everywhere... can’t use it every day.
Lois F.
Bridgeport, OH
Great cost I can normally get this at the dollar store for a Dollar or two. So price is great. It feels thick and nice on my face. Rub and massage into your face. Leaving your face feeling very clean, soft, and just very refreshing. The smell is what is to be expected. I have very sensitive skin however it doesn't cause irritation like a lot of other facial scrubs or mask. The price is low but it is a great buy.
Fozil C.
Maryville, TN
Whenever I have a pimple small or big I put a little of this on it and the size decreases a lot. This product leaves my skin feeling great when I apply the mask all over my face. It's easy to put on and easy to wash off not messy at all. I love this product but I hate that it leaves dark spots on my face from the dried up pimples. I'm now trying to find another product to get rid of my dark spots but I will continue to use this because it's a life saver! Also the tube last a long time, it's worth every penny.
Sarah B.
Pasco, WA
Say what!!!? Where can I buy this!!
Hanna S.
Is this good? Have you seen any noticeable changes in your skin?
Ariana M.
Flushing, NY
Where to buy this brand? Is it comparable to the Freeman lemon and mint mask?
Does this work well for random break outs?
Karla P.
Does this Facial Scrub have a fresh feeling after you use it and does it also have a good smell??

back