BY QUEEN HELENE #34 in Face Scrubs

A refreshing natural-fiber facial scrub that deep cleans your skin and leaves a pleasant, tingling mint glow!  The gentle exfoliating action draws out impurities, unclogs pores and removes dead, dry cells from the surface of your skin.  Emollients help replenish lost moisture, effectively protecting your skin from the harsh elements.  Your skin looks fresh and healthy and feels refreshingly soft and smooth. No animal testing.  No animal ingredients. Queen Helene- Environmentally Concerned. ; see more...

Buy on Walmart
  • "I use this once a month and really love this. My skin does feel and look better. I have really sensitive skin so once a month is good enough for me. " in 9 reviews
  • "This cost $8 at Mothers Market which I believe is a decent price for a face mask." in 6 reviews
Kayla W.
Boone, IA
I love this product! It really feels like it is getting all of the gunk out of your face! One tip I have when using this is to run the bottle under warm water first so it isn't so cold. I feel as though this is an awesome product for it's price! I would definitely recommend this drug store product!
Noella G.
Fort Worth
Great smelling. Face feels silky smooth after rinsing off. I usually use this weekly or as needed when a breakout occurs.  Affordable. Gentle and tingly feeling when applied. My face is acne free when I use on regular basis. I keep a tube of this always in my drawer.
Leigh P.
So I dated this guy who always had this in the shower .... that was prob the best thing about the relationship lol .... no seriously it's super cheap and makes your face feel tingly and nice ! I love this product it's been around forever and there is a reason !
Xochitl A.
I have been using this mask for years. It is not expensive and it works really well. It dries up pimples and shrinks enlarged pores and blackheads. The mint smell is just right. Once on your face it dries up quickly and it tightens your skin. After 10 to 15 minutes remove it and your face feels fresh .
Jordan P.
Titusville, FL
This product is amazing! I have very, very oily skin and I'm prone to acne. I am an OR student and I spend all day wearing a mask, so you can only imagine what my face looks like at the end of the day. This helps wonders! It not only helps keep my oil at bay but it smells amazing.
Mary Y.
The minty feeling on my skin is so refreshing! I'm a huge fan of this affordable mask. I have acne prone skin and I feel like this mask helps to tone down the reddness. Overall, you can't beat the price so it's definitely worth trying!
Sierra D.
Siloam Spgs, AR
This is my go-to face mask! I love how thick it goes on, and then quickly starts drying! The mint is not an overwhelming minty scent, but rather, just enough to tingle! I usually purchase it at Walmart, and would totally recommend it! Perfect for a girl's night!
ana g.
My favorite brand when it comes to scrubs and masks. The smell is fantastic and if you use only couple of times a week it will leave your skin so soft. I would recommend to not use it everyday as it may cause dryness.
Susan S.
My face feels so refreshed after using this mask! The only downside is that my face seems to break out a little bit the next day. That might be because the mask pulled all the impurities to the surface, though.
Stephanie P.
Charlotte, NC
Love this scrub. I use it nightly along with their clay mask formula. It helps prevent breakouts and moisturize my skin. Works wonders on sensitive skin and doesn't make my face red, at all, after rinsing it off. Would definitely recommend!
Sarah B.
Pasco , WA
Say what!!!? Where can I buy this!!
Hanna S.
Is this good? Have you seen any noticeable changes in your skin?
Ariana M.
Flushing, NY
Where to buy this brand? Is it comparable to the Freeman lemon and mint mask?
Does this work well for random break outs?
Karla P.
Does this Facial Scrub have a fresh feeling after you use it and does it also have a good smell??