Queen Helene Refining Pomegranate Raspberry Facial Scrub 6.0 oz uploaded by Domonique P.

BY QUEEN HELENE

Give your cheeks a healthy glow. This unique, gel-clay formula gently lifts away impurities while preserving skin's natural balance. It's enriched with nourishing Avocado to provide an infusion of moisture, and antioxidant Grapefruit Extract to help protect and perk up tired skin. Get your skin ultra-clean, satiny-smooth and toned. Avocado Grapefruit Masque is Paraben-free and an essential treat to energize normal skin. see more...

Lisbeth S.
Woodland Hls, CA
Have been using this masque since a teenager, use it about 1x week on average. smells really good. Works great you will look and feel younger ; super gentle on any kind of skin.
KetyAnn S.
This item was ok. Isn't the best face scrub I tried, the smell is amazing but the product isn't. After I used this my face would feel sticky. I prefer Clearasil over this.
Ellie R.
For some reason this scrub was a little harsher on my skin than the other Queen Helene scubs I've tried. It has a nice, light scent. The product info stated above is incorrect, it is for the Avocado and Grapefruit masque.
Kim W.
Great smell, good exfoliation! Definitely need a moisturizer after, but this an amazing product for its price point!!
Domonique P.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This scrub smells amazing!!!! but sometimes it makes me break out so I'm gonna stop using it..😔
Brivana B.
It smells really good. It is a very light exfoliant. Not enough to really get my dry patches. I still enjoy it, though. Careful not to get the little beads in your hair.
Nicole M.
This exfoliator is gentle, nice smelling, and works well! It made my face feel very soft after each use, I probably wouldn't have picked it up off of a shelf prior because I mostly purchase products with different ingredients than in this scrub but I loved it.
L.J 🌸.
khobar
I bought all the products of Helene Queen, Mask and Scrub, the products are good but there are the best ones, as they are not organic.

Kohl's