BY QUEEN HELENE

Give Your Little Princess the Royal Treatment. Tear free. Hypoallergenic. Gentle & natural Eliminate dryness and frizz with the Queen Bee s own secret ingredient: Royal Jelly.  Royal Jelly is the sole sustenance of a Queen Bee in her hive.  This nutrient-packed super food, with 17 amino acids, plus vitamins A, C, D, & K, is the reason Soft Twirls Shampoo delivers smoothing hydration to your little princess s delicate curls and twirls.  With no scary chemicals, this natural, hypoallergenic wash cleanses with natural sea kelp , while mandarin orange extract gently nourishes every precious strand.  Plus it s tear free and smell delicious. see more...

Ally P.
other than scent, I love this product! it really works with my curls for the price! it did leave a slight residue on my hair, which is a no for me but I alternated it with my diva curl shampoo and it worked great!
Sarah O.
Lanham, MD
All her products are great I love the smell and it cleanses my hair without stripping all the moisture out I would recommend this to everyone especially kinky haired people
Ashley L.
Hanss down a must have doe any cuely girl. Amazing slip with this conditioner. If u find it, buy a few bottles...you will not be sorry.
jenny m.
I love this especially if you have dry dandruff hair ! It keeps hair soft silky and dandruff free! Great for kids too
Nikki J.
Its good and cheap. Perfect for me. Like that afterwards its not greasy at all