BY QUEEN HELENE

The Key to a Tangle-Free Kingdom! Tear-free. Hypoallergenic. Gentle & natural Detangle your little princess s tresses while locking in nourishing moisture with the Queen Bee s own secret ingredient:  Royal Jelly.  Royal Jelly is the sole sustenance of a Queen Bee in her hive.  This nutrient-packed super food, with 17 amino acids, plus vitamins A, C, D, and K, is the reason Silky Twirls Conditioner delivers smoothing hydration and manageability to your little princess s delicate curls and twirls.  With no scary chemicals, this natural, hypoallergenic conditioner detangles and eliminate dryness, while Jojoba Oil and Green Tea gently care f. see more...

• I've heard a lot about this product and I've been wanting to try it...1 Answers
Emily B.
Emily B.
Butler, PA
I decided to use this because I have naturally curly hair and I love it. It gives and extra bounce and shine to my curls that last all day!
Amber D.
Amber D.
Stanford , KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
This conditioner leaves my hair so soft! Only downfall is there isn't much in a bottle.
Dominique H.
Dominique H.
North Richland Hills, TX
I Absolutely LOVE products from Queen Helene, they always show great results when used as directed. Very good quality and affordable enough to stock up! Thanks Queen Helene i am a long time customer and fan!
sarah a.
sarah a.
algeria
I love curly hair product and this one looks perfect for my hair tho and I can't wait to get one from here .
Cindi C.
Cindi C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
It is a good product that helps me to strengthen my hair. It is the best for dry scalp and oily scalp. It helps to the health of the hair, giving the nutrients necessarily.
Diolanyi L.
Diolanyi L.
5.0 out of 5 starsGreat for cleansing and moisturizing my 3 year olds curls!!!!! Not too harsh on young fragile strands.
Jailyn S.
Jailyn S.
I've heard a lot about this product and I've been wanting to try it. Where can I find it? Does it leave any residue? And how long until I see different results?