Queen Helene Pomegranate Facial Scrub 6 oz. (Case of 6)

by Queen Helene

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Queen Helene Pomegranate Facial Scrub 6 oz. (Case of 6)!
How would you rate this product?
Jacksonville, NC
I think this product is okay. I did notice that after several uses it got rid of the dry flaky skin on my face. It also has a decent smell.
Taylor, MI
The smell is amazing and it gets the job done. It feels great during application and really targets the things I was trying to work on.
Waterville, ME
I absolutely love the smell of this product. It works great as well. I would definitely recommend it to others. It will not disappoint!
i love everything about this product. it smells SO GOOD and it always leaves my skin feeling great. the packaging is great.
Tucson
Very good facial scrub, worth the price for the product. I have combination and sensetive skin and it seems to work great
Nice on the skin and doesn’t dry you out like most scrubs. The packaging has purple and pink and is really cute
Tampa
Great product, we leave it Even more beautiful and with hydrated skin loves to use it.
I like the funky bright packaging this product has, very eye catching and it is what initially drew my eye to the product. I am a first time user of the product though I feel there is room for improvement before I will be returning for another purpose. I feel the scrubbiness of the product isn't harsh enough and act more like a shower cream. For the price I thought I would feel squeaky clean and exfoliated though I did not.
First off it smells amazing! I have only been using this for a few weeks but the look it has given my skin, my lord! I've had sooo many compliments and I will definitely be repurchasing, but i'd only recommended this for normal/combination skin types
For a scrub this is super gentle and leaves my skin feeling smooth . I love using this on my arms as well before shaving as it works as an amazing exfoliate! It also smells amazing and perfect for men and women !

Looking for your answer?