BY QUEEN HELENE

Evelyn J.
Evelyn J.
Brentwood , NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I USE ALL OF QUEENE HELENE products. IT is very inexpensive. easy to use .... great scents does its job. scrubs are very nice the masks are nice and leave your face tight and bright i love their products this is a go for it product i buy mines at walgreens.
Kayla B.
Kayla B.
Loved this scrub!! It removed all of the dead skin off of my face and left my skin feeling super soft. The only thing I didn't like about this product was the smell and that's the only reason it didn't get 5 stars. Overall it's a great product and I would definitely recommend to a friend.
Lexi K.
Lexi K.
Tucson, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is great because it smells good and gives a mild scrub. You could use this daily in your routine if you need a scrub more often than just a normal mask. And, this brand is fairly well priced for the quality
Imani A.
Imani A.
Washington
it's really good at getting rid of dead skin and balancing oiliness! I use it whenever my pores feel clogged and it leaves my skin feeling fresh. it's gentle so it doesn't cause any irritation for my skin.
Melissa T.
Melissa T.
BROOKLYN, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Good facial scrub for the price point. It smells nice too. There's really not much more to say about this product. I prefer other scrubs but if I wasn't looking to spend too much I'd go back to this.
Brooklyn B.
Brooklyn B.
Ogden, UT
Beauty Junkie Expert
This facial wash is amazing! It has a really nice scent and gets all my dry and dead skin off my face. I use this product daily and its really improved my skin.
Jennifer p.
Jennifer p.
Smithfield, RI
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is great on my skin at 36 but my 11 and 15 year old daughters benefit from it as well. Very hard to find a face wash the whole family can use
Nidia R.
Nidia R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this! Such a great price and a great product. Smells amazing and it leaves skin feeling soft and smooth. Use it daily as morning face routine.
Nada T.
Nada T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I adore this scrub. It smells so beautiful and makes my skin feeling smooth afterwards. I still love using this product after all these years.
karyna v.
karyna v.
Tucson
Very good facial scrub, worth the price for the product. I have combination and sensetive skin and it seems to work great