BY QUEEN HELENE

Reveals Fresher, Smoother Skin Instantly Paraben-Free Scrub Conditions the Skin Helps Maintain its Vital Moisture Balance see more...

Niesha W.
nail file a lot for what its worth its really nice. I like the thinness
of the file; it makes it great for getting into the corners of my nails
since they are short. I don't like how its not durable, its not
chemically tempered which would make it stronger at resisting breaks and
chips. I would compare this with another glass file that I own sent to
me directly from the Czech Republic. It's as thin as this one but I can
feel that the one sent to me directly from the Czech Republic is a
little bit better quality than the OPI one made in the USA.
Doneive R.
The smell is great but a little too strong for my sinuses and that's where it lost a star for me. It really did the job as a scrub though, definitely washed away some dead cells, the granules are small but they scrub well and my skin was smooth and soft, my pores seemed to even be minimized a bit. I also appreciated the fact that it didn't dry my skin out too much like other scrubs I've used.
Besa C.
Canton, MI
This smells so nice and fresh, I absolutely love raspberry anything! Effective, I don't have sensitive skin so this doesn't irritate me personally! It's inexpensive and cute for a girls spa night. I found mine at meijers.
lainy D.
This scrub smells sooooo good!!! I love queen helene producion and picked mine up from my local Sally's. The brand is very reasonably priced and effective! Not too harsh on the skin at all. I would definitely recommend!
Carolina K.
This scrub was a little to harsh for me. It smelled amazing and it did feel like it was working but my skin can be very sensitive and here's something about this that made me have a reaction. I would recommend this product to someone with less skin issues
payton b.
This is the perfect face mask to purchase when you want one that will actually work reaaly well, while still not breaking the bank. I would recommend using a light hand with this if you have sensitive skin as I do, but don't be afraid to put this all over your face and experience this amazing face mask.
Crystal M.
Love this face scrub it nicely exfoliates your skin leaving it feeling amazing! It is greatly priced and good value ! I use other products of theirs as well , stumbled on this product and I am glad I did .
sasha-gay W.
Coral Springs, FL
Very satisfying exfoliator. Left my skin feeling refreshed and polished. I've used queen Halene products for years and will continue using because i always see good results.
Veronica D.
Ann Arbor, MI
When I use this product I can feel it exfoliating my skin, and when I'm done I typically need to apply moisturizer. Effective as an exfoliator, but I don't think it has any other acne-killing ingredients.
Katherine M.
Pomona
This scrub helps deep clean your face to make it look pore less, keep away from blackheads and remove any dirt! It was gentle and I bought it at a drugstore! Price was reasonable for the product purchased of the scrub. I would improve the smell of the product!