Queen Helene Original Formula Apricot Natural Facial Scrub uploaded by Sharon M.Queen Helene Original Formula Apricot Natural Facial Scrub uploaded by April M.Queen Helene Original Formula Apricot Natural Facial Scrub uploaded by Fatiah Rebbekkah M.

BY QUEEN HELENE

Queen Helene© Invigorating Apricot Natural Facial Scrub.
Original formula!
Exfoliates to reveal a healthy glowing complexion. see more...

Olivia B.
Fairhope, AL
This is such a great exfoliating face scrub! It smells great and leaves my face feeling clean and smooth. I feel like it does a great job of cleaning our my pores and removing dead skin. Its very affordable and doesn't dry out my skin. I have bought many bottles of this stuff!
Robyn D.
So affordable and the scrub doesn't clog my pores. A little goes a long way and this variety is usually always available. I can use this 2-3 times a week without over drying out my skin.
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
Made my face feel cleaner.. Smells good.. It made my hands itch.. I know that it says use on fingertips but when I'm in the shower and I'm in the zone washing my face I use both hands sometimes.. If I over used.. I'd break out a bit but it could just be my skin because I used it getting a recommendation from another girl and her skin had really brightened up and was so clear using this and her skin was not terrible but let me emphasize how clear and brighter her complexion was.. And that's why I thought I'd give it a try.. probably just wasn't for me the way it was for her.. So please give it a try if you're trying to just scrub your face from dead skin and such.. It did make my face feel cleaner
Jessica B.
This is great stuff. I also use this as a body scrub. Not harsh on my dry skin, nice scent, and you can't beat the price. Has never broke me out or given me a rash. It also doesn't overdry my dry, flaky skin. I love how it leaves me skin feeling cleansed and exfoliated. I will always continue to buy this as long as it's available.
Tyana H.
Harrison, NJ
Omg I love this scrub I use it all the time I got it at lot less for a really good price I love the smell it helped get rid of my acne really fast I'm happy with the results from using it. I would definitely buy this again
Denise M.
Using this product with my skin I limed it well enough. It was a little oily so I wouldn't recommend it for oily skin. I didn't like the lotion texture, I would hacmve preferred something closer to a foam wash. I wish the scrub was a little rougher. Other than that the product did clean my face.
Kristin S.
HOUMA, LA
This is my daily go to daily face prouct. I use this product as an acne face wash in the shower regularly, because it contains acne medicine. It also is a plus because I have dry skin, and need the exfoliation it provides. I recommend this to anyone. Works really well.
Edwidge L.
I HIGHLY RECOMMEND! especially if you have oily skin and blackheads particularly in the nose area. After using this, it made my skin SUPER SOFT and doesn't leave my face so drying like some scrubs do. Just remember that a little does a long way :)
Fatiah Rebbekkah M.
Brooklyn, NY
Smells amazing, I use it once a week
Leaves my skin feeling super clean and soft.
Like having a spa day at home.
I bought about 4 of them just so I knew it would last me the ought the winter ☺️
Ashley H.
Swartz Creek, MI
This has been my go to facial exfoliating scrub since early high school. I love it. It exfoliates, smells and feels great. I always have a bottle in my shower
DAICY C.
Has anyone tried it, and did it work?

back