BY QUEEN HELENE

Makes Hair More Manageable with a Silky Smooth Shine Reduces Stress and Promotes Healthier Hair and Scalp Invigorates your Hair and Scalp in Just Minutes see more...

Latonia R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
The hot oil treatment is wonderful. It leaves your hair soft as well as maintains enough oil in your hair shaft so that you do not need to apply oil for a few days afterwards. I recommend this product for anyone who has drying breaking damaged hair that needs to revitalize and replenish.
Anilise M.
Logan, Oh
Beauty Junkie Expert
Currently it using this anymore, was okay when I did use it. Just didn’t enjoy the smell and consistency. Not a huge fan of olive oil. But did make my hair soft and did well with the treatment. Wouldn’t buy again
👑🌹Janet🌹👑 O.
La Junta
This did wonders for my hair honestly! it comes in a little packaging which I find so cute. Only downside is, if you don't have enough hair to use up all the oil in one of the little bottles you're out of luck because, you can't really save it because it doesn't have a twist on kind of lid
Lisa L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Excellent choice for a cost efficient at home treatment. I love how convenient it is to find at any local beauty supply, and definitely worth the buy. Easy to use! Should've bought more lol maybe a bigger bottle should be made available🤔

Melissa F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this product, makes my hair feel so soft. The packaging is very user friendly. It feels lightweight and doesn't clog my scalp. It did what I expected it to do. Queen Helene Olive Oil Hot Oil Treatment 30 ml (Pack of 12) Display (Pack of 6)
Nevaeh B.
Yonkers, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I’ve used this since I was a child. It’s my moms staple product. Ever since I can remember it has made my hair soft and shiny. It comes in small separate vials (which can be a nuisance is you have a lot of hair like I do) but it’s great.
Joy O.
I would definitely skip the salon for a hot oil treatment and just go for this! It works so well and you can definitely feel a difference after just one use! I've also tried the hair cholesterol one and it worked amazingly!
Aaliyah M.
Tucson, AZ
These hot oil treatments leave my thick coarse hair smooth and hydrated i love then so much they are very gental on my hair and the packaging is so convenient surpassed my expectations this product is amazing definitely going to repurchase  this item
Krishia C.
I do weekly hot oil treatment on my hair and Queen Helene is at the top of my list, it is so affordable and def promises everything it advertises. I have curly hair and it makes it so soft and shiny afterwards.
Rabia A.
Newark, DE
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a nice product for a quick deep treatment. It's not harsh at all but does the job just right. I enjoy using it once in a while. Packaging is pretty standard and easy to use. Value is nice not pricey and I might just buy it sometimes here and there.