Queen Helene Olive Oil Hot Oil Treatment

by Queen Helene

Olive Oil Hot Oil Treatment 3 oz. Say goodbye to split-ends and breaking hair. Our Olive Oil Hot Oil Treatment naturally gives immediate relief for dry, brittle and overstressed hair by effectively nourishing and conditioning it. Notice healthier hair after just one use. Over time, the moisture-enriched Olive Oil will improve the strength and elasticity of your hair for a lustrous, silky look that turns heads. If you have short hair, tubes are re-sealable to save the extra hot oil treatment for multiple uses.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Queen Helene Olive Oil Hot Oil Treatment!
Shakeela L.
Hopkinsville, KY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
It completely moisturizer my hair and scalp. Before using the hot oil treatment my hair seemed so dry. After using the product my hair seemed healthy, conditioned and shiny . I was very pleased with the product.
Yalitza N.
Altamonte Spg, FL
This works great on mine and my daughters hair. My youngest has very tight curls and so do I and it always keeps out hair soft and very manageable
SHONETTE S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Love love love this!!! My hair feels and looks amazing after doing one of these treatments. They are easy to use and really make a difference. I think the box is a good value as well.
Judith F.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Queen Helene Olive Oil Hot Oil Treatment uploaded by Judith F.
I've used Queen Helene hot oil treatment since I was a teen. I love the softness and silkiness it leaves my hair feeling. It's light and don't leave your hair greasy and over oily. Just shampoo and towel dry your hair, place tube in hot water, apply to hair , massage it through , with warm towel or plastic cap , rinse, dry style
Sainab S.
Saint Louis, MO
Omg I love love love ❤ olive oil I been using it for the longest time. It's sooo easy to use and really affordable I just really am soo used to it. I love everything about that product and I'd definitely buy it over and over a million times
Ash R.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I love queen Helene's brand of products they are all typically good. This hot oil treatment is really good as well. I would definitely recommend this if your looking for a repair oil.
Tanya M.
Monetta
I've used this product on my hair once and I would recommend this in a heartbeat.
Cesly B.
PALM SPRINGS
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
i love all products from this brand, so far satisfied with each one. this product is super great for repairing damaged hair
Karen P.
Lexington, KY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Best hot oil treatment that I have found in a while. Its not only great for your hair, but its also works great on your scalp if you get dry flaky patches or if you get a lot of build up from dry shampoos or other hair products. I love that it doesn't have a heavy perfumed scent either. Just natural olive oil scent.
Asmita D.
akron
IIT very good. I would recommend to everyone . It helps scalp and grow hair. It also smells really great. I give this proud 4 starts

Looking for your answer?