BY QUEEN HELENE

Original Formula! A gentle cleansing natural-fiber facial scrub with soothing oatmeal and honey.  The extra gentle exfoliating action draws out impurities, unclogs pores and removes dry, dead cells from the surface of your skin.  Pure, wholesome honey helps replenish lost moisture and protects our skin from the harsh elements.  Your skin will look fresh and healthy and feel soft and smooth.  Apply daily or as often as desired.  Ideal for use in the shower, too! No animal ingredients.  No animal testing. Queen Helene- Environmentally Concerned. ; see more...

Queen Helene Oatmeal 'n Honey Natural Facial Scrub
  • "Its gentle enough to use daily and doesn't leave my skin all dry." in 1 review
  • "It smells great and leaves your skin feeling so soft and smooth thanks to the oats and honey." in 1 review
  • "Takes away all of the dead skin and makes my face very smooth." in 1 review
Catherine W.
Harlem
This isn't something for sensitive skin. I loved it by my skin did not. My skin would stay red for hours and I got so many breakouts. I still haven't gotten my skin back to a normal state.
B.Rich R.
Gardena, CA
This is my holy grail facial exfoliate go-to! I've been using this since I was a teen. This has a calming smooth scent and the oatmeal naturally calms the skin. I usually buy this at CVS or a smaller beauty supply in my area. I'd definitely recommend this as a once a week treatment for healthy glowing skin.
Cecille W.
I love this scrub! It's easy on the wallet, gentle on the face, and most importantly, it WORKS. I used to have small breakouts on my face here and there and after using this everyday, all those breakouts have cleared up! It might not be this product alone, but once I incorporated it into my skincare regimen, I know it's definitely helped to clear up my skin. Oatmeal and honey are both essential ingredients for sensitive and dry skin, which is what I have. An added plus is that it's an exfoliating scrub as well, but the micro particles are so small that it's not harsh on your face at all - I can use this daily without any irritation. No need for the more expensive facial scrubs when Queen Helene does it all already! Definitely recommend this product to others who have problems with dry skin, sensitivity, and acne-prone. The only downside is the smell is something to get used to, you'll either love it or hate it, and although it's not my preferred scent, I've gotten used to it since it does wonders.
Pamela H.
This is by far my favorite facial scrub, it keeps my face moisturized and helps a lot with my acne. I would definitely highly recommend this for someone who struggles with acne.
Sara W.
I have very dry skin and exfoliators tend to dry my skin terribly and leave it red and irritated. I saw this at one of the dollar stores sale, so I decided to try it on a whim and I am so happy I did! This has been a God send, it exfoliates while hydrating my skin, leaving it soft as a baby's bottom and is gentle on my sensitive, dry skin. It exfoliates well and has actually improved the texture of my skin over time. No more rough, bumpy, irritated skin for me! Definitely a staple in my skincare regimen. Also really awesome Queen Helene is cruelty free and their cocoa butter is brilliant as well.
Charmayne T.
Phoenix, AZ
I love this facial scrub. I bought this years ago. I loved the scent and the way it felt on my skin. The oatmeal did not scratch or irritate my face. I use to buy St. Ive's Apricot Scrub. I love their product as well, but it irritated my skin so much. I had to discontinue using. I was much more comfortable with using Queen Helene. Lately, I have been having a problem finding this scrub at any of the retailers I shop at.
Parisa M.
Plano, TX
Great if you can get over the weird sweet/oatmeal scent. In terms of exfoliation it does a great job as its not too harsh but not too soft. Plus, its nice and hydrating- it doesn't feel drying once you've rinsed your face. I used it with my hands and that was sufficient to soften my skin. I would buy again simply because its great value for the money.
Allie J.
This is so inexpensive yet really gritty to scrub dead skin off of the face. Honestly, I put some on my lips when I'm needing some deep cleaning from my liquid lips etc. it smells like honey, if you're not a fan of honey do not purchase but it is very subtle so it's not IN YOUR FACE. Great bargain imp
Jahletha D.
I have been using this facial scrub for about 5 days now and I'm seeing great results as well. The scent to this product is not great overall it's not a bad smell.i purchased this product at Family dollar I always go to this store for great products. I recommend everyone to try this product.
Noemi M.
Laredo, TX
Great scrub, it smells very good, but I don't recommend it if you dislike very sweet smells(like my mother). Does a great job exfoliating the skin without being too harsh and gives it a healthy glow.
Meagan S.
Crete, IL
Does this help with acne/acne scars?
Hannah D.
Blackwood, NJ
How much money is this???
McKenzie W.
Ocean Springs, MS
Where can you find this?