BY QUEEN HELENE

Original Formula! A gentle cleansing natural-fiber facial scrub with soothing oatmeal and honey.  The extra gentle exfoliating action draws out impurities, unclogs pores and removes dry, dead cells from the surface of your skin.  Pure, wholesome honey helps replenish lost moisture and protects our skin from the harsh elements.  Your skin will look fresh and healthy and feel soft and smooth.  Apply daily or as often as desired.  Ideal for use in the shower, too! No animal ingredients.  No animal testing. Queen Helene- Environmentally Concerned. ; see more...

Queen Helene Oatmeal 'n Honey Natural Facial Scrub
  • "Its gentle enough to use daily and doesn't leave my skin all dry." in 1 review
  • "It smells great and leaves your skin feeling so soft and smooth thanks to the oats and honey." in 1 review
  • "Takes away all of the dead skin and makes my face very smooth." in 1 review
Lorissah. J.
Lorissah. J.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a great product to use for smoothr and refreshing skin. You can use it daily, but I tend to use it once a week as an exfoliant. I purchase this particular facial scrub sometimes at the Family Dollar store or at Walmart. It's not pricey at all and it is well worth the purchase. I love this product because not only do I use it on my face, I use as foot scrub to soften my feet over night. I also use it as an exfoliant on my stomach to open my pores and remove dead skin cells before I wrap.
Chase W.
Chase W.
Springdale, AR
I use this on a daily basis and it cleans your skin very well. I think it gives it moisture too. The only thing I have a problem wit is the smells. It has a weird scent to it. Some of my friends say chocolate scented play doh but in my opinion it kinda smells like root beer and chocolate. It's not terrible but I don't really like it much. All in all I would recommend this product though.
Angelica L.
Angelica L.
San Antonio, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
First off, it smells so good!
Secondly, I like how it gently exfoliate the face without feeling like you're scrubbing your face off (my skin gets sensitive during the colder months).
It leaves my skin looking healthy with a natural glow.
I use this after I finish taking my make up off as an extra wash to make sure I get everything off.
Jocelyn G.
Jocelyn G.
Irving , Tx
I absolutely love this product!! I just love this face wash! I love the smell! Smells so delicious!!! Great with taking away black heads! Gentle on your skin! Doesn't leave a rubbery feeling on your skin. Leaves it nice and soft like a baby's butt! Not bad pricing, I can get at the dollar store for about $2.50.
Tangie w.
Tangie w.
I use to use this every single day but sometimes it can be hard to find in the store or at least it is in my area. It is gentle on my face and I have very sensitive skin.. I use to could find this in Family dollar for just under $3 it is a good product and I think I still would use if it was easy to find for me
Velvet M.
Velvet M.
I absolutely love this facial scrub. I've been using this for many years. It has a very pleasant smell when applied to the face. The scrub is more gentle to the skin than the apricot scrubs I have tried. It leaves the skin so and does not irritate my sensitive skin when used weekly.
Desirè G.
Desirè G.
Cincinnati , OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a great product. After using it your skin will feel so soft and fresh. When I was in beauty school most people would request this facial treatment. It's gentle, so you can use this daily or weekly and follow it with a steamed towel around the face for a fresher feel.
Asia Q.
Asia Q.
Raleigh , NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely love this facial scrub! I have always been a fan of using honey for my skin and hair, and have heard great things about using oatmeal. This scrub left me skin feeling smooth and glowing after each use. On that top of that is less than $4!
Nichole C.
Nichole C.
Detroit, MI
OMG! This is just amazing. Another classic that I love. Gives me clean fresh healthy skin. I get a certain joy when I see my skin glow and have a beautiful complexion.
Esmee M.
Esmee M.
This scrub is great! My skin gets very irritated with certain exfoliators but this one is very gentle, leaving my face smooth and soft!
Hannah D.
Hannah D.
Blackwood, NJ
How much money is this???
Meagan S.
Meagan S.
Crete, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this help with acne/acne scars?
McKenzie W.
McKenzie W.
Ocean Springs, MS
Where can you find this?