Queen Helene Natural Cocoa Butter Moisturizing Body Oil with Vitamin E uploaded by Alexxandria H.

BY QUEEN HELENE

A fast absorbing bath and shower oil that leaves skin feeling silky soft. Restores lost moisture while the antioxidant benefits of Vitamin E help to soften lines and wrinkles. Can be used effectively as a skin conditioner, massage oil or bath additive. No animal testing No animal ingredients see more...

Queen Helene Natural Cocoa Butter Moisturizing Body Oil with Vitamin E
  • "Guys this oil is so bomb nothing else helps my dry skin on my body but this really does wonders. Try it out you have nothing to lose" in 9 reviews
Alexxandria H.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This product is amazing! It makes my skin so soft and nourishes it very well. Its very long lasting. It is at a decent price and I’ll definitely buy it again. Only con is that they should make the dispensing cap different so it doesnt poor out really fast
Marjorie V.
Lakewood, WA
Only moisturizer I use regularly... I love the smell, relaxes me before bed. Leaves my skin so soft and smooth... I've used this lotion for years and will continue to use it...
Lindsey M.
Hayward, WI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I've used this body oil for helping with pregnancy skin discomfort. It moisturizes well and the light scent dissipates quickly. I rub this into my skin after I get out of the shower, allow it to soak in some before I get dressed. It feels greasy if I over apply this oil, but if I use just enough to thinly spread over my skin, it's not. I doubt it's really helping my stretch marks, but it definitely keeps my skin from feeling taut and itchy. Overall a good product that I may consider repurchasing.
Colby V.
Valencia, CA
I love this product. I have very dry skin and occasional eczema, but this oil is like magic for your skin! I usually buy it at Walgreens or CVS and it's fairly inexpensive. What I like about it, is that after you apply it to your skin and let it soak in, you don't get that oily feeling like you do with a lot of products. Even at the end of the day, my skin is hydrated and happy!
Amber M.
Monroe, LA
Smells delicious! Has a very sweet cocoa smell, very gentle and great on dry skin or scars. Evens the skin tone I've noticed and I only used it about 3x. The price was not bad at all it was worth the buy. Actually the product out does the price because it is fairly cheap but works as if it's worth $100 big buck. I look forwards to using it again.
Christina H.
I love this oil. I like to use it after I exfoliate and shave in the shower. This oil is not crazy greasy. It does moisturize the skin nicely. Sometimes when I do use this at night before I go to bed I don't stick to my bed sheets. I would definitely recommend this product to others to try out.
Carol P.
Murray
I've used this oil when my skin has been particulary dry and it's not one of the better ones. I feel like the smell is a bit overwhelming and it leaves me felling greasy. I don't feel that it absorbs well and I have use a towel to remove excess oil. I don't think I would use this again.
D U.
Oviedo, FL
I've been using this product to help treat my stretch marks for about 3 month and I have seen a slight improvement in my skin. My stretch marks are slowly starting to diminish but I am not a fan of how oily this product is since it takes a long time for my skin to absorb the product.
Shana L.
Manteca, CA
It's good oil with nice scent, very moisturizing and nourishing. Leaves skin soft and smooth. It is very greasy so a little really does go a long way. Overall good product, would recommend Queen Helene Natural Cocoa Butter Moisturizing Body Oil with Vitamin E
Victoria P.
I normally don't use body oil but had to give it a try. The smell isn't too strong as it was my first time using it. I bought it on amazon to give it a try. It is gentle and absorbs wonderfully into the skin without a sticky feeling. It would be better with a pump.
Cheyenne D.
I wonder if this works?
Ciara W.
Gainesville, GA
Is this good for stretch marks??

Walmart