Add a Photo

By QUEEN HELENE
#1898 in Facial Moisturizers
A fast absorbing bath and shower oil that leaves skin feeling silky soft. Restores lost moisture while the antioxidant benefits of Vitamin E help to soften lines and wrinkles. Can be used effectively as a skin conditioner, massage oil or bath additive. No animal testing No animal ingredients
Danielle S.
Danielle S.
Bronx, Ny
Jan. 28, 2017, 12:24 a.m.
Review for: Queen Helene Natural Cocoa Butter Moisturizing Body Oil with Vitamin E, 10 fl oz
Queen Helene makes great skin care products and anything with cocoa butter is amazing. I have been using their body butter for years so to have it in an oil form is amazing. Cocoa butter is great for scars and stretch marks, so if your looking for clearing up your skin, this is it.
sindy a.
sindy a.
Silver Spring, MD
Jan. 29, 2017, 4:26 p.m.
I have really dry skin so this is absolutely amazing to have when I get out the shower or whenever I feel like my body needs this, this is some miracle stuff!
Mary O.
Mary O.
Palmdale, CA
Jan. 29, 2017, 4:11 p.m.
Guys this oil is so bomb nothing else helps my dry skin on my body but this really does wonders. Try it out you have nothing to lose
Shoshanna D.
Shoshanna D.
Wellness Guru Expert
Jan. 29, 2017, 4:42 p.m.
This moisturizers my hair and body so much especially during the winter time!! It is amazing
Alyssa C.
Alyssa C.
Canyon, TX
Jan. 28, 2017, 10:27 p.m.
Cocoa butter has seriously saved my skin. It isnt dry and cracked anymore which is amazing.
Colby V.
Colby V.
Santa Clarita, CA
June 20, 2017, 10:13 p.m.
I love this product. I have very dry skin and occasional eczema, but this oil is like magic for your skin! I usually buy it at Walgreens or CVS and it's fairly inexpensive. What I like about it, is that after you apply it to your skin and let it soak in, you don't get that oily feeling like you do with a lot of products. Even at the end of the day, my skin is hydrated and happy!
Amber M.
Amber M.
Baldwin, LA
June 21, 2017, 3:20 p.m.
Smells delicious! Has a very sweet cocoa smell, very gentle and great on dry skin or scars. Evens the skin tone I've noticed and I only used it about 3x. The price was not bad at all it was worth the buy. Actually the product out does the price because it is fairly cheap but works as if it's worth $100 big buck. I look forwards to using it again.
Shana L.
Shana L.
Manteca, CA
June 19, 2017, 3:52 p.m.
It's good oil with nice scent, very moisturizing and nourishing. Leaves skin soft and smooth. It is very greasy so a little really does go a long way. Overall good product, would recommend Queen Helene Natural Cocoa Butter Moisturizing Body Oil with Vitamin E
Cynthia A.
Cynthia A.
Fresno
June 20, 2017, 12:18 p.m.
I use this as at night as a all over body oil after I shower. I'ts great in providing extra moisture and softness to my skin. I love using it on my hands when they are especially dry.
Mari M.
Mari M.
June 21, 2017, 4:59 p.m.
I Love this oil. It smells great and is very moisturizing. I apply it right after I shower to seal in the moisture from my shower. My skin feels super smooth and soft.
Cheyenne D.
Cheyenne D.
I wonder if this works?
Ciara W.
Ciara W.
Gainesville, GA
Is this good for stretch marks??