BY QUEEN HELENE

A fast absorbing bath and shower oil that leaves skin feeling silky soft. Restores lost moisture while the antioxidant benefits of Vitamin E help to soften lines and wrinkles. Can be used effectively as a skin conditioner, massage oil or bath additive. No animal testing No animal ingredients see more...

Buy on Walgreens
Danielle S.
Danielle S.
Bronx, NY
Queen Helene makes great skin care products and anything with cocoa butter is amazing. I have been using their body butter for years so to have it in an oil form is amazing. Cocoa butter is great for scars and stretch marks, so if your looking for clearing up your skin, this is it.
sindy a.
sindy a.
Silver Spring, MD
I have really dry skin so this is absolutely amazing to have when I get out the shower or whenever I feel like my body needs this, this is some miracle stuff!
Mary O.
Mary O.
Palmdale, CA
Guys this oil is so bomb nothing else helps my dry skin on my body but this really does wonders. Try it out you have nothing to lose
Shoshanna D.
Shoshanna D.
Wellness Guru Expert
This moisturizers my hair and body so much especially during the winter time!! It is amazing
Alyssa C.
Alyssa C.
Canyon, TX
Cocoa butter has seriously saved my skin. It isnt dry and cracked anymore which is amazing.
Lindsey M.
Lindsey M.
Hayward, WI
Wellness Guru Expert
I've used this body oil for helping with pregnancy skin discomfort. It moisturizes well and the light scent dissipates quickly. I rub this into my skin after I get out of the shower, allow it to soak in some before I get dressed. It feels greasy if I over apply this oil, but if I use just enough to thinly spread over my skin, it's not. I doubt it's really helping my stretch marks, but it definitely keeps my skin from feeling taut and itchy. Overall a good product that I may consider repurchasing.
Colby V.
Colby V.
Santa Clarita, CA
I love this product. I have very dry skin and occasional eczema, but this oil is like magic for your skin! I usually buy it at Walgreens or CVS and it's fairly inexpensive. What I like about it, is that after you apply it to your skin and let it soak in, you don't get that oily feeling like you do with a lot of products. Even at the end of the day, my skin is hydrated and happy!
Bridget M.
Bridget M.
Hammond
I absolutely love Queen Helene Natural Cocoa Butter Moisturizing Body Oil.  I use this oil on my body after I shower to assist my skin with retaining moisture.  After using the oil, my skin is always left feeling smooth and smells lightly scented.  My husband states, "I love the way your skin feels."  I recommend this product to anyone with dry skin.
Amber M.
Amber M.
Monroe, LA
Smells delicious! Has a very sweet cocoa smell, very gentle and great on dry skin or scars. Evens the skin tone I've noticed and I only used it about 3x. The price was not bad at all it was worth the buy. Actually the product out does the price because it is fairly cheap but works as if it's worth $100 big buck. I look forwards to using it again.
Christina H.
Christina H.
I love this oil. I like to use it after I exfoliate and shave in the shower. This oil is not crazy greasy. It does moisturize the skin nicely. Sometimes when I do use this at night before I go to bed I don't stick to my bed sheets. I would definitely recommend this product to others to try out.
Cheyenne D.
Cheyenne D.
I wonder if this works?
Ciara W.
Ciara W.
Gainesville, GA
Is this good for stretch marks??