BY QUEEN HELENE

The Original Mud Pack Masque with Natural English Clay Mud Pack Masque is the original old-fashioned, time-tested earth facial treatment with imported natural English clay, that will work wonders for your skin.  It s a very effective pore cleanser.  It helps tighten loose, sagging skin on your face and neck and relaxes tired face muscles to soften lines and wrinkles. Enjoy a Mud Pack Masque facial as a "pick-me-up" when you feel tired, when you re preparing to go out for the evening or before going to bed.  Your skin will have a clearer, smoother, youthful looking complexion. No animal testing.  No animal ingredients. Queen Helene- Environmentally Concerned.

Jaslyn C.
Norton, Ma
Great brand ive been introduced to Queen Heline at an early age of 11 by my aunt & mother who said they used to have spa sleepover parties with their friends as young adults & i guess Queen Heline products were the big hit in the 70s-80s i believe thats the time that they were enjoying the great benefits of these awesomely scented & wonderfully helpful/ skin smoothing, poor cleansing, moisture rich facial masks. Each variety of the masks get the job done well & it doesn't irritiate your skin; i believe it works for all skin types tho i cant be certain but what a healthy dose of wonderfully made facial products that have recieved many awesome reviews by all of my friends & family for generations now & best of all these products can be found fairly cheap, even Dollar Stores for $1.00 buck or drugstores/discount stores all over still carry many variety of this awesome trust worthy brand... Even if it can be found for $1.00 trust & believe and also ask around the older generation too the younger, ive heard & discovered also first hand on my own just how meaningful this brand truly is rich in healthy benefits, removes impurities, pours, dry skin is turned into healthy glowing radient moisture rich & smooth + clear and brightening your facial needs of many kinds can be met with the right Queen Heline masks if choosen correctly though i highly recommend trying all masks of this line plus its a wonderful fun thing for xmas stocking stuffer for any ladies in their teens too adults. I love the packaging & the colorful masks/scrubs and its variety is amazing plus another thing great is the affordability. Id pick up this & least give it a try. I believe you will fall in love with the brand. My fav of all id say is the mint julep mask, any of the peel off masks i love as well, it can be a little overdrying some of the masks so id suggest using just 1 or 2x per wk is really all you need & its cruelty free too animals as well.
Jayleen R.
Manhattan
During the summer, my skin is more oily than ever. I tried this out on a whim, normally I do my research on products before purchasing them to see if they’ll really suit my needs. My issue was with small pimples on my forehead and enlarged pores and in about three days tops, my pores were smaller and the pimples on my forehead were GONE. This mud masque is gentle enough to use every single day and the more I used it, the more improvements I saw to my skin. It dries fairly quickly and is simple to apply and remove! The packaging is cute—very kiddy like which made me think it wasn’t going to be a legitimate product that worked for me, but I’m so glad it proved me wrong.
Tanya U.
I love this product. I have been using it for years. I have still used it throughout all the changes they have made throughout the years. Some changes were not the best like when they used to much alcohol in it. I stuck by it because of the fair price. The texture is smooth. It is easy to apply. The smell is not bad. I would definitely buy it again. I would recomend using this product.
Lindsay W.
This mask I love as equally as the mint version and for the same reasons. You can buy it at Walmart or your local beauty supply. Same great value as the mint mask too! Definitely would recommend. Same issue with packaging though, after a bit the formula gets thicker and makes it difficult to squeeze out of the tube. I cut mine open when it gets like that and store the rest of the product in a small mason jar.😄
Allison O.
Hoboken, NJ
not bad, but also not great. I’m not sure what this mask was really supposed to do but It didn’t make my face feel like It made my face cleaner, the way the mint julep one did. also this mask’s formula seemed to separate in the tube, like a muddy water cane out first before I got any of the actual mask to squeeze out.
Leann T.
Oklahoma City, OK
Perfect product for the cool girl wanting to protect her skin. Available at online usually with free gifts with purchase. Would highly recommend this luxury product to friends and family and continue to repurchase above similar products. Superior product overall. Would give more stars if possible. Gives the most lovely finish to your face. Just glowing. Pricey but worth it. I love supporting local indie brands that support a person not corporation. Always cruelty free and vegan. LOVE THAT !!
lady_sassicorn🦄💁🏽 t.
Eastpointe, MI
I use this when my skin is oily and irritated. Very cheap, purchased at my local beauty supply. No particular scent besides well......mud. Very effective and I use frequently (about once a week) in the summer. My face ends up feeling weightless, I think it's supposed to draw up impurities. It does soften skin too.
Annie N.
Dewey, AZ
Let's talk about Queen Helene for a minute and how they've been consistently amazing over the years at such an affordable price! This mask packs a punch! You can actually see the junk it pulls out of your face on the mask! It's great for clowning out those icky pores and combating those pms breakouts!
Gabrielle H.
Highland Park, MI
Amazing product it's inexpensive and available at most drugstores and all beauty supply's. As you can see in the photo it's fast acting and cleans out your pores in a flash. I let it sit for 3-5 minutes. And wipe off with a wet rag and moisturize and voila clean refreshed skin without a trace of oil or enlarged pores. It's also great for calming inflammation if you have a breakout it treats it almost right away, redness goes down and bacteria is cleansed away. Definitely a staple and under $5.
Sonia M.
Coachella, CA
My skin feels so nice and moist after queen helene masks! Honestly I don’t have dime to sit and make all natural masks so these are amazing alternative. I steam my face then apply queen Helene masks they leave my skin feeling clean refreshed and care for after a long day out and about.
Sam S.
Fountain Valley, CA
How long do you usually keep this product on your face?
Pavan S.
Phoenix , AZ
Where do you buy your Mint Julep Mask from?
Emma P.
San Francisco, CA
What is your favorite drugstore mask?
Casey E.
Inez, KY
Is this product easy to wash off?
Maya W.
Plano, TX
Is this product really worth the hype? Are there any alternatives?