BY QUEEN HELENE

Queen Helene Natural Facial Scrubs gently remove the dull surface layers to reveal your healthy complexion. see more...

Queen Helene Mint Julep Natural Face Scrub
  • "I love this scrub. I have very sensitive/ combination skin. This scrub leaves my face soft to the point that I wanna touch it constantly. I love the smell (it helps to wake me up in the morning) " in 5 reviews
Tiffany B.
I used to love this product... and then I did some research. This product uses walnut shell powder as a physical exfoliator which can cause micro-tears in the skin. While I love the smell, this is better off as a foot scrub than a facial scrub. It's too gritty and rough. I'll use up the rest of my tube (on my feet) but I won't repurchase unless they change their exfoliating ingredient.
Mally M.
Hamburg
I love a lot of queen helene products but this is one of my favorites. This product smells great. It's awesome for skin that is easily irratated and acnr prone. This scrub is one of my favorites that I own. I use it about once or twice a week and a little goes a long way. Would definitely recommend.
Robbi v.
Fond du Lac
I've used this scrub and the accompanying mud mask for years now. It's the only scrub I trust to get every speck of dirt (and makeup when I use it) out of my pores, get rid of blackheads and dry skin, and clear my face up. It is refreshing and calming to use, and so gentle, I've never felt microabrasions or raw skin after using no matter how hard I scrub. Truly a great product and for the price it's a steal.
Grissel R.
I purchased this scrub at my local Sally’s. I gravitated towards it because I had used the mask many years ago and I was curious to see that they made a scrub and it was at a good value.
I was definitely surprised at how soft my face felt. I use it every morning in the shower. Totally recommend
Katy D.
This is what I look for when I'm thinking of a mask it's a tried tested and true favorite of mine something I've been using since I was a teen and I will always come back to this guy. I love the smell and I love how it makes my skin feel.
Natalie H.
Works great for oily skin. I’ve been using this since puberty and always helps get rid of acne. Can be found in many beauty supply stores and other drugstores like Walmart, Sally Beauty Supply and CVS. Would definitely recommend.
Jassmin G.
I love this scrub. Leaves my face feeling less oily than before i use it, refreshes my pores and cleans my face well. It's very affordable, I definitely repurchased. If you're looking for a scrub I'd recommend to try this one out.
Jade P.
I'm giving this three stars because I don't think it should be considered for a facial scrub. In my opinion, it is much too harsh for facial skin. However, it is nice for a body scrub. I use it every once in a while in the shower and it's the right amount of grit needed for exfoliating your body. I frequently use it for foot scrubs also.
Emily F.
Dover, DE
I normally stay away from manual exfoliation as it can be very damaging to the skin, but I like to use this with gentle pressure in the shower when I get flaky. Queen Helene products are incredibly cheap for the amount of product you get and this is no exception. The fresh, minty scent is great for waking up a tired face!
Virag M.
Brooklyn, NY
This face scrub has a fresh minty scent and refreshens your skin, however I don't think it's scrubbing your skin effectively. I'm scrubbing my face with this twice a week at least but it leaves excess dead skin on my face what I have to peel off. Queen Helene Mint Julep Natural Face Scrub
Sam M.
Does this product have actual mint in it? Is the product organic? I have very sensitive skin and I was just wondering if it was completely natural?

back