BY QUEEN HELENE

Queen Helen Mint Julep Bundle includes: Masque (8 oz). Facial Scrub (6 oz).

Bundle of 2 items - Mint Julep Masque (8 oz) and Facial Scrub (6 oz); Mint Julep Masque instantly absorbs excess oil, extracts impurities, and helps minimize appearance of pores.; Mint Julep Facial Scrub deeply cleans and helps unclog pores and draw out impurities, while hydrating Glycerin helps maintain skin moisture balance.; After use, skin is deeply clean with a fresh oil-free feel and healthy looking complexion.; Suitable for oily and acne prone skin.

Buy on Amazon
I love this masque I love this brand I use the scrub also so does my mom it leaves your face feeling so fresh and rejuvenated all the toxins are gone out your face I use this on a regular plus it’s sold right at the hair store so I can get it at anytime it’s very affordable I do recommend
Hannah T.
Tarpon Springs
I think that this product is just OK. I wasn’t wowed by it nor did I notice any major improvement in my skin. Maybe I can try another one of their masks in the future. I have had better results from other brands such as LUSH.