BY QUEEN HELENE #9 in Face Masks

Mint julep masque is the original natural home treatment developed by a dermatologist that helps dry up acne pimples, rinse away blackheads and shrink enlarged pores. Simply apply mint julep masque to your clean face and neck. Within minutes it firms and hardens, drawing out impurities from your pores. After the masque is removed, your skin will feel clean, refreshed and smooth

Buy on Jet.com*
  • "This face mask makes your skin soft and smooth. It helps unclog pores and it has a good smell! I would recommend to anyone with sensitive skin who wants a good, refreshing facial mask. Just make sure to moisturize after using. 5/5" in 277 reviews
Jaslyn C.
Hopkinton, MA
Love mint julep facial mask with its pretty minty light green color. Ita best if used 1-2x per wk though it helps clear your skin and pores and adds a nicely clean burst of feeling, especially as it hardens on their is this invigorating nice menthol/minty sensation that i love it helps make me feel energized and you can just feel it working deep into your pours with a satisfyd feeling. It isnt overwhelming the menthol just uses a subtle hint and ive left it on anywhere from 15minutes too an hour & you need a washcloth or something like that along with luke warm water too wash it off and the mirror results are flawless plus it can be found anywhere from $1.00-$4.00 though i almost always find it for $1 at Dollar Stores and drugstores also stock it as well as discount stores... This is a generation of family favorites & friends alike who all of us still to this day + onward plan to leave it as a staple need in our household. Another cool thing ive noticed since my pre teens is that when adults or even elderly people see it on store shelves, their is an instant smile delivered often by memories of the good ole' days ive realized its a very nostalgic health & beauty brand for all ages and all generations. I need to restock myself which ill be doing this week and id like to purchase any mask i can find at my local Dollar or drugstore this wk. Its very refreshing too. Helps me feel healthy, refreshed and energized all in one. This is a must have and absolutely an incredible brand ill trust for a lifetime
Kelsey S.
Queen Helene’s Mint Julep Mud Mask is one of my favorite ways to pamper myself. This luxurious mask has a thick, smooth consistency that clings to the skin (you don’t need to worry about it dripping everywhere.) The mint smell isn’t overpowering, but soothing. And the green color gives this mask such a fun feeling, like you’re being transported into a 90s movie makeover scene.

This mask always leaves my skin feeling smooth and de-gunked. I typically use it while I’m in the shower but also enjoy using it while watching tv on the weekend so that it can really sit and do it’s job. This mask is incredibly for the price and will forever be a staple in my skincare routine!
Nicole A.
Roanoke, VA
Apparently I’m the only person who hasn’t been using this since I was a teenager - why didn’t anyone tell my acne-faced self about it?!?

I have clear skin now but I love love love this mask for a refreshing treat. The mint is pretty strong but the clay really makes my pores feel clean and less noticeably visible.

Like other clay masks, do NOT let this dry completely on your face or you’ll have to scrub it off. Remove with a warm damp washcloth when it’s about 80% dry, and gently wipe instead of rubbing or pulling your skin :)
Nia N.
I just love this stuff! The menthol effect definitely leaves my skin feeling refreshed, but it’s not uncomfortable at all. I’ve used Queen Helene products in my beauty regimen since the ‘80’s, and I’m so glad they’re still kicking around! And they’re very affordable at about $5-7 apiece. I always check for deals, and have found these masks for $1-3 at Family Dollar as well. I don’t let the mask completely dry on my skin, which makes it much easier to remove with a damp cloth. I finish with at least two moisturizers (a hydrating serum, light moisturizer, and a heavier moisturizer if it’s very dry out). Packaging photo and ingredients attached.
Laura R.
Willow Grove
5 Stars is not enough for this product!  It's fabulous!  It is so hard to find.  It cleans and revives your skin.  Also, it is great for treating pimples.  Place a dab on a pimple or start of one and the next morning it is gone!  I cannot say enough about the quality and effectiveness of this product.  It leaves my skin glowing and super clean.  I am on my last tube.  I need to find more!  It's a beauty secret the spas do not want you to know about!  My friend who actually worked at a well know spa told me they use it there.    Amazing!!!!!
Ana C.
Las Vegas, NV
I honestly never would of thought of buying this item myself. I had a friend who told me about it since I had a lot of acne on my face and each time I used this product my face kept clearing up. Trust me I was embarrassed to go out in public until my face was going back to normal. Plus it's not that much money like about $6 but worth it. Queen Helene Mint Julep Masque
Miss C.
Nashville
This mask has been a skincare staple for yeeeaaaars. I first bought a tube when I was a little girl. I choose not to use it anymore because it has a very uncomfortable burning sensation, and it makes my eyes burn from the fumes. When it comes to skincare I do not like anything that makes my skin tingle/burn. It dries very hard and requires a bit of elbow grease to wash off, which irritates my skin. I do not see any benefits after using it. It *might* shrink some active pustules, but it also dries my sensitive skin and requires a hydrating sheet mask afterwards. Mainly, it is the mint which makes me wary of using it.
Fatima M.
Carrollton, TX
Queen Helene and I go waaaay back. I’ve used this mask since I was a teenager, so for 12 yrs. now and it is by far the best. It’s affordable, cleanses the skin, doesn’t over dry face. This mask single handedly made my skin clear as a teen when I used it religiously. Today I still use it just not as often since my skin is a lot clearer. However as of late it’s been hard finding it at your typical retail store. I can only find it occasionally at Ulta or random retail stores. I super recommend Queen Helene Mint Julep mask!!
Daniel N.
Carteret
Omg!! I have been using this product for seven years, i started using this when i was in highschool. I started using it for my pimples and blackheads i used to leave it on over night and wash it off in the morning for the first three years, my face has been clear now i use it every now and then to get a crisp fresh feeling, also when a pimple pops up i will put some and leave it on over night. Works great for me. I recommend to this to everyone. This is one of my favorite face products and its not expensive!!
Karen O.
This mask has bentonite, which is what the very raved about  Aztec Secret Indian Healing Clay Deep Pore Cleansing is 100% made from. Tingling effect of the mint is felt upon application and while drying. After it dries, You can visibly see oil being extracted which is indicated by small dark spots. Very effective for drying out pimples, blurring pores, and and oil control that lasts all day.  Gives a soft and matte finish after rinsing off. Recommend for all who struggle with acne.
Kimberly M.
San Diego, CA
Do you use this when your face is wet after cleansing or when it's dry?
Geeta I.
Where can I find this product today? I used to see it at Ulta but not anymore.
Holly N.
Little Rock, AR
Have you tried this on your oily skin?
Tatyana C.
I'm curious if anybody had a problem with this product? did it tangled? or am I'm the only 1 who feels tangling when I apply this to my face..?
Katarina  R.
Lafayette Hl, PA
Has anyone seen any actual results with this mask ?