BY QUEEN HELENE

The Original Natural English Clay Mud Pack Masque An old-fashioned, time-tested earth facial treatment. Relaxes Tired Face Muscles Tightens Sagging Skin Softens Lines and Wrinkles The original old-fashioned, time-tested earth facial treatment. Mud Pack... see more...

Judicious W.
I have been using Queen Helene since I was an teenager.Since I often yo-yo diet my face gets chunky when I gain weight whether small/ medium/ large I have found this mask very effective for saggy skin .I would apply it to my face at night rinse off after it hardens and voila! Impurity free , smooth, brighten,glowy ,undull,vibrant skin thank you Queen Helene for my youthful looking skin Stronjay Chant'e...
Nona B.
The first time I used this product, it gave me a stinging/tingly feeling on my face, but which didn't recur in subsequent uses. After using it my skin feels clean, but dry. I have to moisturize well after using. I haven't really noticed any changes in my skin, but I haven't been using it regularly. I plan to keep on using it, and perhaps alternate it with another, more hydrating masque, and see if I get more noticeable changes.
celines r.
my all time favorite product, i have been using this mask for about 5 years now and it works wonders! i bought this product at my local sally's and it was very inexpensive so naturally i was very gravitated to it, when i have friends over i make sure we all pop on this mask and everyone always loves it! When i started wearing it i had a lot of hyperpigmentation and acne scarring due to popping/ picking pimples, my pores were also huge due to my oily skin but now that is literally all gone thanks to this product :) 10/10
Nadine K.
Houston
I bought this product only because I couldn't find any other good old fashioned mud type masks and wasn't particularly fond of the scent or packaging (it looked different than this one) HOWEVER I was more than pleasantly surprised at the results. I caked it on, it dried good and tight, rinsed off easily and I was left with super smooth skin! Oh and did I mention it was super inexpensive. I will definitely purchase again.
Deon W.
Plaquemine, LA
This was the first time I tried an like and I was pleasantly surprised I didn't think that a product that was so well priced would works so well. I picked this up for my local drugstore. however far is couldn't be a very good good, because it it was priced so cheap. When I got the product home, oh my goodness.
Lauren B.
Houston
One of those products I use when I'm bored and decide to slap a mask on. Didn't see a significant difference after uses but enjoyed the hardening affects of the product, made me feel like it really was working. Being proactive with this product as it is meant for saggy dull skin...better safe than sorry.
Coralys R.
Windermere, FL
One of the best mud masks that I've had the pleasure of using! The application is messy, but that's what I love about it. For the price, you can't go wrong. Once removed, my skin felt super soft and I was happy with the results. I would highly recommend to anyone in need of getting rid of any toxins!
India D.
Savannah, GA
This mask made my skin feel really great after it was removed, but the process is a little messier than I would like. I found it at Target and it was really inexpensive. It was very gentle on my skin. I would recommend it to others, I have been using Queen Helene for years.
Ari A.
Seattle, WA
I used this product about a year again, maybe a little longer. It was okay but didn't meet my expectations. I bought it twice but the second time of use was less effective. My skin is sensitive and found it too harsh to use more than once per day. Best was every other day.
Olivia P.
Little Rock, AR
Okay, so let me tell you about the awesomeness that is Queen Helene. Their masks are absolutely amazing, and always leave my skin super soft, firm, and blackhead free. I love to watch the oil pull out as the mask dries. I use one of these at least once a week and it always helps with my acne.