Queen Helene Lotion 32 oz. Mango & Cocoa Butter Hand & Body (3-Pack) with Free Nail File

BY QUEEN HELENE

A Special Blend of Cocoa Butter and Moisturizing Mango. Formulated in a Non-greasy Moisturizing Base. Recommended as a Facial Cream for Day or Night Use. Restores Natural Moisture Balance. Helps Prevent Dry Skin Lines and Wrinkles also helps to relieve... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Courtney L.
spring hill, FL
I prefer this lotion over their regular the mango just has a way better sent but still has the same effect as the original lotion as far as absorption and moisture and I've never had a problem with it irritating my skin and I do have sensitive skin so I would say that if your person who struggles with that you would be totally fine to try this out and it's super affordable for quite a large amount
Carolina H.
Brooklyn, NY
Literally have been using this product since i was a little girl and i love it. The consistency can be very runny and liquid-y but people tend to forget that this is coco butter lotion not hard Shea coco butter. It high moisturizes you for the whole day, even better if applied after a shower. great hand lotion since its so thin.
Cybil P.
I usually like this brand of products, but I'm really not impressed. It wasn't rich or creamy. It just kind of felt watery. I have this huge bottle that I totally wasted money on! The smell isn't bad, but I'm not super impressed on the smell either. I didn't feel like it moisturized my skin. Totally disappointed!
I have been using this brand every since I was seven years old and it is absolutely amazing. I carry it around with me everywhere it's super moisturizing.  My mother used it, I use it, my siblings use it, And my child uses it because it is great. I recommend it to anyone.
Laura A.
Columbus, OH
This product smells delicious, is a large bottle for a great price, and really intensely hydrates my extremely dry skin. Would recommend this lotion, i only wish I could find it at more retailers. Ive only seen it at select Wal-Marts
Brie H.
This Ian a very good peoduct on my skin because after I used it, my skin was soft and smooth and golden! It is a really good product and I highly recommend it to anyone with dry skin or even if you want a good skin product.
Krystal T.
Hampton, VA
This brand has been passed down from the Queens in my family as the ultimate beauty secret. I love the price and quality. That large bottle keeps my skin smooth and smelling great even through gym class.
Cassidy W.
I used this product while I was pregnant to moisten my skin and help me not get stretch marks and it has exceeded my expectations. I absolutely am in love!! It was very gentle on my skin and left me with amazing results.
SZ B.
This lotion has a very pleasant smell and goes on very smoothly. This particular brand is gentle on my skin, the only thing is that I have to repeatedly apply the lotion throughout the day. It'll get the job done, but I just wish the wear time was longer.
Negar B.
Clovis, CA
Love the smell of this lotion but it's a bit greasy and doesn't feel like it gets totally absorbed into your skin like other lotions have done. I felt the need to keep reapplying it every 4-5 hours.