Skin CareFacial SkincareQueen Helene
Lotion 32 oz Cocoa Butter Hand & Body (3-Pack) with Free Nail File

by Queen Helene

A Blend of Natural Cocoa Butter and Pure Lanolin. Non-greasy Moisturizing Base. Helps Protect Skin from the Sun. Helps Restore and Control Essential Moisture Balance. Helps Prevent Dry Skin Wrinkles, Lines and "Crow's Feet".

I have very dry skin every time after i shower i put lotion right after, i ussualy preferred covoa nutter is it any other brand out there that would help me out? Queen Helene Lotion 32 oz. Cocoa Butter Hand & Body (3-Pack) with Free Nail File [product:queen-helene-lotion-32-oz-cocoa-butter-hand-body-3-pack-with-free-nail-file]
Start your review of Queen Helene Lotion 32 oz. Cocoa Butter Hand & Body (3-Pack) with Free Nail File!
Alexus B.
Queen Helene Lotion 32 oz. Cocoa Butter Hand & Body (3-Pack) with Free Nail File uploaded by Alexus B.
Love this product I have been using it since childhood Great price ! And for some reason it last forever I don’t know why. Made for all skin styles I use it when i don’t want to go for the thicker creams doing summer time you can find yourself over heating with lotions but this one I recommend it’s lightly scented and is really soothing
Hadiya M.
South Ozone Park, NY
It's pretty thin lotion. It does a fine job at moisturizing my skin everyday during the summer but it wouldn't be sufficient when it gets colder.
Lacey S.
Bronx, NY
This is a highly moisturizing body lotion. It makes my skin feel so smooth and soft and the lotion itself smells great. Downside is that the formula is super watery so you spend about 5-6 minutes massaging that lotion into your skin which makes it bad for using when you directly get out the shower.
Shell R.
Taylorsville, UT
2,274 reviews
Queen Helene Lotion 32 oz. Cocoa Butter Hand & Body (3-Pack) with Free Nail File uploaded by Shell R.
Purchased at: Walmart
I love lotion so any I can get my hands on or try I do it. I am a mixed race so sometimes I can get ashy skin or my skin likes to dry out faster than others so I make sure I always got lotion on hand. I was obsessed when I first started using this lotion years ago. I buy mine from Walmart for about $3 and it never does me wrong! It smells AMAZING like your on a Hawaiian cruise and it’s silky and easy to apply! It doesn’t leave any sticky or uneasy feeling on your skin and you can’t beat the price
Melissa P.
Auburndale , FL
I use this for my growing baby belly. I also have super dry skin and this is a great product for that! I love the smell. It doesn't seem to last all day but it lasts almost the whole day. I use this for my stretch mark areas and I hope this will keep them from getting too bad once I am a bit bigger. The price is great for a huge bottle! The downside of this lotion is that it sits right on top of my skin and doesn't really soak into my skin and sits there until I rub and rub and rub. I can't put too much or it will never soak into my skin! This is why I gave it three stars.
Marcella W.
clinton twp
I love the smell of cocoa butter and the sent of this product last a long time. I like that it moisturized my skin but didn’t leave it greasy feeling. I’ve used this product for many years and would recommend to everyone. Very inexpensive!
Gabrielle T.
Fayetteville
This is the best lotion I have ever used! The packaging is simple but straight forward. I have seen this product at Walmart. It is so gentle yet moisturizing. I used it after the beach to help with sunburns and can even use it on y face without it breaking out! Everyone should try it!
Cheerio P.
Virginia Bch, VA
This lotion smells amazing and feels amazing!! It keeps your hands & body moist really well
Christina H.
Las Vegas , NV
I've used this motion for many years because i was satisfuwith the moisture it was maintaining on my skin. Lately this lotion has been very liquefied instead of a thicker formula.
Donna V.
Apache Jct, AZ
If you are looking to avoid stretch marks, this affordable Cocoa Butter cream is really all you need. You don't have to go fancy. Get this big 32 ounce bottle and it lasts your entire pregnancy, and it works! You'll focus on your belly but don't forget your chest area, hips, inner thighs. These are common places I have seen stretch marks besides the belly you won't want to forget.