Queen Helene Jojoba Hot Oil Treatment 8 oz. uploaded by rosa a.Queen Helene Jojoba Hot Oil Treatment 8 oz. uploaded by Jeniffer L.

BY QUEEN HELENE

Queen Helene Jojoba Hot Oil Treatment is a penetrating, heat-activated treatment that revitalizes dry, damaged hair with softness and suppleness. see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
Jeniffer L.
Bronx, NY
This product is amazing. I've been using this since my teenage years. It penetrates deep into the hair shaft leaving you with shiny healthy locked. I have curl hair and it works great for me. I leave it in hot water while I shampoo my hair. Once I'm done...I apply it and I put a shower cap on and I proceed in washing the rest of my body which will be like 20 minutes then I rinse and either air dry or I do a roller set. This product doesn't leave your hair feeling heavy or sticky. It just aids in providing a natural shine for anyone with lackluster hair.
Zoila V.
I've just started using this product and it actually moisturized my hair really good. It smells great. I have 3b 3c curls. It's a great value as you don't need much and it's really affordable. Definitely would repurchase.
Chika E.
Piscataway, NJ
This very affordable (I got mine for $3.42). It works great and should be used as recommended- a hot oil treatment for best results.
Chalsey W.
It's alright I guess. personally I did not like how my hair felt during and after.