BY QUEEN HELENE #67 in Scalp Treatments

Queen Helene Jojoba Hot Oil Treatment Description: Contains Pure Jojoba Oil Conditions and Controls Brittleness, Breakage and Split Ends. 3 Resealable Tubes. Jojoba Oil, extracted from the bean of a shrub native to the deserts of the American Southwest, has extraordinary conditioning and moisturizing properties for dry hair and scalp. In just a few minutes, a Jojoba Hot Oil Treatment will revitalize damaged hair and restore natural softness and suppleness. Heat activated to penetrate deep into troubled hair, this treatment with Panthenol (pro-vitamin B-5) controls damage caused by chemical misuse, over-processing and blow-drying. It provides the easy solution to brittleness, breakage and split ends on all types of hair. Jojoba Hot Oil Treatment rinses out completely, to leave hair full bodied, lustrous, stronger and healthier looking. Disclaimer These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Queen Helene Jojoba Hot Oil Treatment Directions Shampoo hair and towel dry. Place tube in a cup of hot tap water for one minute. Holding top edge of tub, twist off tip. For longer hair, apply full contents. For shorter hair, apply half of contents. Reseal tube by inserting tip into opening until it snaps in. Massage through hair and scalp, cover with warm, damp towel or plastic cap for 3 minutes. Rinse thoroughly with warm water. Towel dry and style as desired. ALSO USED BY PROFESSIONALS. Ingredients: Water (aqua), ppg-12-peg lanolin oil, propylene glycol, sommondsia chinensis (jojoba) seed extract, panthenol, keratin amino acids, polyquarternium-10, cetrimonium chloride, methylparaben/propylparaben, disodium edta, diazolidnyl urea, caramel and fragrance (parfum).Water, PPG 12 PEG 65, lanolin oil, propylene glycol, jojoba extract, panthenol, keratin amino acids, polyquaternium-10, cetrimonium chloride, polysorbate 20, disodium EDTA, diazolidinyl urea, caramel, fragrance. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Detroit B.
Detroit , MI
This scalp treatment  jojoba oil is a great oil for your hair. It strengthens and nourishes it leaving your hair feeling healthy and strong. Very easy to use, all you do is put the packet in some warm water leaving it warm oil, part your hair and put it on your scalp, that way your scalp gets fully saturated! my sister introduced me to this treatment and i love it.
Lacie A.
West Jordan, UT
This scalp treatment is truly amazing, jojoba oil is a great oil for your hair. It strengthens and nourishes it leaving your hair feeling healthy and strong. Very easy to use, all you do is put the packet in some warm water leaving it warm oil, part your hair and put it on your scalp, that way your scalp gets fully saturated!
keren a.
lake arthur , LA
Ever since I was a little girl my mother has always put this hot oil treatment in my hair. Yes it burned putting it in y hair but it was totally worth it . My hair we always super long and silky soft. I'm really about to start using this once a week again.
Karla B.
I've been using this treatment for many years now. This is what I turn to heal and repair my tresses when they are stressed. I shampoo the hair first and while it's damp I apply this warm treatment and cover with a hot towel under a plastic cap. After about 10 to 15 minutes I rinse and condition as usually. My hair comes out shiny, strong and full of body. It vost less than $4.00 and is available at most beauty supplies and Walmart.
Angela P.
I have used this product to tear my hai since I was a kid. It is very easy to use. It is great to use after a chemical treatment to revive your hair and scalp. The price point is very affordable. Its easy to find at your local grocery store, pharmacy or beauty supply store.
Adrianna P.
Hobart, OK
i have used this one as well! The whole Queen Helene line is amazing i love what it does to any texture of hair. it feels so good when applied to the scalp. and a LITTLE goes a long way! I only need to use half of the bottle but im greedy and use the whole bottle because i like to apply it on my hair as well but this with get your hair together the way you need it to be
Lynnette H.
Kelso, WA
These work amazing. I have used these for many years. They are affordable and provide results. My only drawback perhaps has more to do with myself maybe.. that is that the product is very small. This may be okay for someone that has little hair or has thinner hair but for someone as myself with thicker longer hair it takes me nearly the entire package of multiple tubes to make the product work as directed.
Stephanie C.
Bronx, NY
It was my first time ever using a hot oil treatment with this product, and I must say I wasn't disappointed! With just one use my hair after drying was noticeable curler, healthier , I use this product every time I wash my hair because it is very effective! I wiil recommend this hot oil treatment.
tonya s.
Lavonia, GA
I used this for the first time last month and I absolutely love it ! Its so easy to use ! And works amazing. It leaves my hair shiny and smooth. Especially after having it damaged so much from bleach and dye. It helped so much restoring my damaged hair. I'm so satisfied with this product and will be buying it again.
Angela K.
I like this product. I've always enjoyed using hot oil treatments and this is an older, trusted brand. I soak mine in a cup of warm water. Next I apply it to my hair and let it sit a few minutes. After that I wash or rinse it out. It leaves hair shiny, moist and conditioned. Hair will look healthier, stronger and sleeker.
Arianna M.
Salinas, CA
What is this?
Maria C.
Stockbridge, GA
What are some of the uses for this oil?
Glendy L.
Rosamond, CA
I have coarse brittle and frizzy hair (that happens to be curly as well). I am looking into a hair treatment that will not only treat and deep moisturize my hair but that also brings shine and more life to my hair. Can anyone tell me how well this products performs so far with similar hair type?
María C.
Mérida, Yucatán
Desde que empecé a utilizar este aceite mi piel se volvió menos grasa!! Y lo mejor es que mi piel es grasa, aunque ustedes no lo crean chicas, el aceite de jojoba controla los niveles de cebo de nuestra piel!
Leslie W.
Brooklyn, NY
How often do you use this product?