BY QUEEN HELENE #63 in Scalp Treatments

Queen Helene Jojoba Hot Oil Treatment Description: Contains Pure Jojoba Oil Conditions and Controls Brittleness, Breakage and Split Ends. 3 Resealable Tubes. Jojoba Oil, extracted from the bean of a shrub native to the deserts of the American Southwest, has extraordinary conditioning and moisturizing properties for dry hair and scalp. In just a few minutes, a Jojoba Hot Oil Treatment will revitalize damaged hair and restore natural softness and suppleness. Heat activated to penetrate deep into troubled hair, this treatment with Panthenol (pro-vitamin B-5) controls damage caused by chemical misuse, over-processing and blow-drying. It provides the easy solution to brittleness, breakage and split ends on all types of hair. Jojoba Hot Oil Treatment rinses out completely, to leave hair full bodied, lustrous, stronger and healthier looking. Disclaimer These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Queen Helene Jojoba Hot Oil Treatment Directions Shampoo hair and towel dry. Place tube in a cup of hot tap water for one minute. Holding top edge of tub, twist off tip. For longer hair, apply full contents. For shorter hair, apply half of contents. Reseal tube by inserting tip into opening until it snaps in. Massage through hair and scalp, cover with warm, damp towel or plastic cap for 3 minutes. Rinse thoroughly with warm water. Towel dry and style as desired. ALSO USED BY PROFESSIONALS. Ingredients: Water (aqua), ppg-12-peg lanolin oil, propylene glycol, sommondsia chinensis (jojoba) seed extract, panthenol, keratin amino acids, polyquarternium-10, cetrimonium chloride, methylparaben/propylparaben, disodium edta, diazolidnyl urea, caramel and fragrance (parfum).Water, PPG 12 PEG 65, lanolin oil, propylene glycol, jojoba extract, panthenol, keratin amino acids, polyquaternium-10, cetrimonium chloride, polysorbate 20, disodium EDTA, diazolidinyl urea, caramel, fragrance. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Dee G.
Dee G.
Marcus Hook, PA
This is the best. Every time I buy it I fave to hide it because my daughter steels it from me. It makes my hair so soft and calms down my frizzy hair
Angela P.
Angela P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have used this product to tear my hai since I was a kid. It is very easy to use. It is great to use after a chemical treatment to revive your hair and scalp. The price point is very affordable. Its easy to find at your local grocery store, pharmacy or beauty supply store.
Karla B.
Karla B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've been using this treatment for many years now. This is what I turn to heal and repair my tresses when they are stressed. I shampoo the hair first and while it's damp I apply this warm treatment and cover with a hot towel under a plastic cap. After about 10 to 15 minutes I rinse and condition as usually. My hair comes out shiny, strong and full of body. It vost less than $4.00 and is available at most beauty supplies and Walmart.
Adrianna P.
Adrianna P.
Hobart, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
i have used this one as well! The whole Queen Helene line is amazing i love what it does to any texture of hair. it feels so good when applied to the scalp. and a LITTLE goes a long way! I only need to use half of the bottle but im greedy and use the whole bottle because i like to apply it on my hair as well but this with get your hair together the way you need it to be
Lynnette H.
Lynnette H.
Kelso, WA
These work amazing. I have used these for many years. They are affordable and provide results. My only drawback perhaps has more to do with myself maybe.. that is that the product is very small. This may be okay for someone that has little hair or has thinner hair but for someone as myself with thicker longer hair it takes me nearly the entire package of multiple tubes to make the product work as directed.
I can't say for certain that this product makes your hair shinier and stronger. But I can absolutely stand by the fact that going through the ritual of applying the oil and massaging it will make you believe you're doing right by your hair. It's a great possibly placebo effect and honestly? Jojoba oil can't hurt.
Jeneen L.
Jeneen L.
Saint Cloud, MN
This hot oil treatment was absolutely terrific. I struggle with dry scalp, so I look to oils for help. This oil was super easy to use and very effective. I felt like my scalp was a brand new thing on my head :) It is very affordable!! I would absolutely buy this again and have recommended it to so many people
Melissa T.
Melissa T.
Cottonwood, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is one of the first "hair treats" I ever did with my mom. She'd wash my hair for me and then make a big production of putting on the oil, I felt like a princess every time she'd do it. Now as a grown woman, I still get a kick out of my "hair treat" and smile thinking about the good memory.
Hannah C.
Hannah C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Absolutely love this hair treatment! Perfect for dry, dull hair that needs a pick me up. This treatment nourishes my scalp and restores my ends to keep them from splitting and breaking. After the treatment my hair is smooth and soft to the touch. I love Jojoba and would highly recommend!
Angela K.
Angela K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like this product. I've always enjoyed using hot oil treatments and this is an older, trusted brand. I soak mine in a cup of warm water. Next I apply it to my hair and let it sit a few minutes. After that I wash or rinse it out. It leaves hair shiny, moist and conditioned. Hair will look healthier, stronger and sleeker.
Arianna M.
Arianna M.
Salinas, CA
What is this?
Maria C.
Maria C.
Stockbridge, GA
What are some of the uses for this oil?
Glendy L.
Glendy L.
Rosamond, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have coarse brittle and frizzy hair (that happens to be curly as well). I am looking into a hair treatment that will not only treat and deep moisturize my hair but that also brings shine and more life to my hair. Can anyone tell me how well this products performs so far with similar hair type?
Leslie W.
Leslie W.
Brooklyn, NY
How often do you use this product?
María C.
María C.
Mérida, Yucatán
Desde que empecé a utilizar este aceite mi piel se volvió menos grasa!! Y lo mejor es que mi piel es grasa, aunque ustedes no lo crean chicas, el aceite de jojoba controla los niveles de cebo de nuestra piel!