BY QUEEN HELENE #25 in Facial Peels

Clogged pores can make skin appear older. Grape Seed Extract contains a powerful antioxidant similar to that contained in Pycnogenol, a natural skin purifier that will help clean and refine your skin. Within minutes after application, Grape Seed Masque dries to a peelable film that lifts and draws out impurities from the pores. After the peel, the masque will reveal cleaner, revitalized younger looking skin. No animal testing. No animal ingredients. Queen Helene- Environmentally Concerned.

• Will this work on sensitive and oily skin? Will is back my face s...1 Answers
  • Does it dry your face afterwards?2 Answers
  • Does it show what comes out of your skin loke the charcoal face m...1 Answers
Queen Helene Grape Seed Extract Peel Off Masque
  • "The mint julep mask is really good to but I like this one because its a peel off mask and It works really well. " in 1 review
  • "It smells great and makes my skin look awesome, HOWEVER, they should sell it in smaller bottles because it gets funky towards the middle and bottom of the container." in 1 review
  • "This mask smells amazing - just like grapes!" in 1 review
Faith H.
Duncanville, TX
Boy was this fun to use. And effective. All of the Queen Helene line of masks are not expensive at all, and last a long time. Anyways, putting this one was fun, but you have to be careful to avoid your eyebrows and hairline, because when it is time to peel it off, it will catch the hairs and pull them. Not fun. But what is fun is peeling it off! I used this about one or twice a week, and I could peel all of it off in one go. I liked looking at the mask around my nose, and seeing everything that was there. I feel like this mask helped to minimize my pores and clear everything out of then. I would definitely buy this again, seeing as this doesn't break the bank, I had fun using it, and it was very effective. To be honest, I can't remember how effective it was on acne, but from my experience, it didn't make it any worse.
Octavia T.
This is a great affordable mask. I remember using it when I was a teenager. I applied it a few times a week. You place it all over your face once it's clean, and then it dries and you just peel it off with your fingers, I cannot lie peeling it off is not the most comfortable thing in the world especially around hairy areas like your forehead and hairline, but my face always looked so refreshed and my pores smaller. I hated the task of peeling it off and having my eyes water, it was almost like peeling back tape, this is why I never purchased it again, but it lasted me a long time.
Kristina G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the smell of this! I use a face serum underneath this, and put this over the top to kind of seal it in. this is one of the few brands of peel off masks that ive found will still get dry enough to peel off with a product underneath. most other masks need your face to be product free, or else it interferes with the way the mask dries. this one does everything i want it to. also great at unclogging pores. makes my face super soft.
Robyn D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am not really sure this mask does anything for my skin. I have never noticed a change or improvement. It is so easy to use. Sadly either this product dried fast our it just is so thick it's hard to spread. What ever you do do not get this in your eyebrows. I really think it just kind of exfoliate coz a very fine layer of oil might be lifted and of course skin cells. I am on the fence, but I use it.
Courtney S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I used to use this alot! I haven't in a while for some reason but I've always liked Queen Helene products!! I always look to this brand because it was a cheaper price point but still a good product!! I use this product when my skin would be breaking out.. When I put on the mask it felt fine and didn't irritate my skin dried fast and you could see the junk off your face when you peeled it off..
Kimmy K.
Puyallup, WA
I absolutely love this peel off mask. My skin feels so smooth and silky after each use and I love peeling it off. It's so refreshing. The packaging is nice, but it's a bit tough to squeeze the mask out when you get towards the end of the bottle. Still love it though. The price is very fair and in my opinion this works as well as some of those pricier brands on the market today. GREAT product!
Lucy K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like this peel off mask. It is fun and removes imperfections although it isn't going to get everything. The smell is nice and it is basically clear which is awesome. Not messy when on your face, but messy to apply as with all the squeezy tube masks. Make sure to apply a thick enough layer to rip off properly. Not bad for the price and I would repurchase, but hard to find in stores.
Taylor M.
Chicago , IL
I have been using this masque since I was a teenager and no matter what else I try I always go back to this one. It gets the congestion out of my pores, makes my face feel soft and smooth, and is so much fun to peel off. I feel like I'm a kid again, peeling glue off of my hand to see the lines in my palm. It doesn't get much better than en effective product that is also a lot of fun!
Chelsey H.
Hanford, CA
I bought this product on a whim, after being impressed with the Mint Julep mask. This one comes In a tube and is a little harder to squeeze out. I recommend not having any hair on your face or wherever you're planning to place his, because when you peel it off it is going to grab all of it lol. Long story short, love this product. My skin looks super young after I use it.
Olivia R.
Love this product. Have used products by this brand before but my first time using this one. Got it from walmart. I feel like it clears my skin while also slighty firming it. The tube makes it easy to squeeze out. One thing i wish is that is was easier to apply. The consistency is great when its on your face but to spread it on you face is a process. Overall good product
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
How does it work for you? Any difference in your skin using this? Good or bad?
Desire' C.
Cartersville, GA
Does it dry your face afterwards?
Vasny M.
Where can I get this?
Destiny R.
Wyandotte, MI
Will this work on sensitive and oily skin? Will is back my face super dry or irritated?
Darya G.
New Castle, DE
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this have a strong scent?