BY QUEEN HELENE #30 in Facial Peels

Clogged pores can make skin appear older. Grape Seed Extract contains a powerful antioxidant similar to that contained in Pycnogenol, a natural skin purifier that will help clean and refine your skin. Within minutes after application, Grape Seed Masque dries to a peelable film that lifts and draws out impurities from the pores. After the peel, the masque will reveal cleaner, revitalized younger looking skin. No animal testing. No animal ingredients. Queen Helene- Environmentally Concerned.

• Will this work on sensitive and oily skin? Will is back my face s...1 Answers
  • Does it dry your face afterwards?2 Answers
  • Does it show what comes out of your skin loke the charcoal face m...1 Answers
Queen Helene Grape Seed Extract Peel Off Masque
  • "The mint julep mask is really good to but I like this one because its a peel off mask and It works really well. " in 1 review
  • "It smells great and makes my skin look awesome, HOWEVER, they should sell it in smaller bottles because it gets funky towards the middle and bottom of the container." in 1 review
  • "This mask smells amazing - just like grapes!" in 1 review
Nik A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product has great reviews so of course I just had to get it! First things first, I'm not feeling the 'new look' .... I like the old packaging design way better. This new design looks like something cheap you buy from the dollar store. Secondly, it was pretty difficult to apply. I hated how it felt on my face. It was pretty thick and didn't blend onto my face easily at all. Directions say to keep on for 5-10 mins, but I kept it on for about 15 mins and it still felt wet on my face the whole time. Didn't really notice a difference in how my face looked or felt either after I peeled the mask off. The pros? It does smell great and it was pretty cheap. It was also very easy to peel off. I'll finish up the bottle of course but I will not be repurchasing.
Zoey W.
elkins
It does the trick and is inexpensive. Makes my face so soft after it made me realize my hands are a little rough. This product can be a bit messy, it comes out of the tube really easy so if you set it down make sure the to is always screwed tightly. Goes on pretty well but I always manage to get a little on my eyebrows, if this happens to you don't try to peel it off just rinse with warm water. I lost a few eyebrow hairs doing that way!
Michelle R.
Richland, MS
Beauty Junkie Expert
The Queen Helen Grape Seed Extract Peel Off Masque is great for it's price point.  While the packaging is not eye catching, this masque did everything it promised.  The only thing that I wish that I could change is that my glow after the mask would last a little longer.  But with the gentleness of this product and the price, I don't mind using as often as is needed!
Tayy đź’‹.
Glenn Dale, MD
This product comes out runny making it undesirable to use. But once you work around to getting it on your face in an even layer, it’s never really dry enough to peel off.
Even after a few uses, I did not find my pores to be clear & on their way to recovery. Maybe I got a bad bottle. But this product was not effective or fun to work with.
Emma F.
Washington
I'll start off by saying that I love peel off masques.  This grape seed extract peel off masque did not disappoint.  While I will say it isn't my favorite peel off masque that I've used, it did meet my expectations and left my skin feeling soft, clean, and clear afterwards.
Carson J.
Brooklyn, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
While this is a super fun mask (I love anything that peels off, to be honest) I don't find that it's super effective. It definitely shrinks pores, but it doesn't clean out the gunk. I've had it for a year and don't really find myself reaching for it too often.
Jules J.
Brooklyn
This mask is okay. I haven’t used it enough to give a proper review. I didn’t have much expectations except for it to take out dirt. I got it at Always beauty store. I actually don’t remember the price. I’d recommend it too others and I’ll continue to use it.
Paige T.
Stillwater
This mask is the best! I've been using it for years, and it really helped keep my acne at bay in my middle school/junior high years. It's super refreshing and really clears my pores. I have gone through several tubes of this mask and it will continue to be a staple in my skincare routine for years to come!
bianca r.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have not tried the grape seed i would love to however i do have the original one; here outside of boston i havent been able to locate it in a walmart or etc so i actually had purchased it at the Christmas tree shop; a bit harsh but i love using it for blackheads
Christina M.
Rosemead
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have used this mask for years!
Nice thick consistency that drys down and when you peel it off it leaves your skin feeling so soft and fresh! Love it and would recommend to those who just want to pamper themselves! Very affordable.
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
How does it work for you? Any difference in your skin using this? Good or bad?
Desire' C.
Cartersville, GA
Does it dry your face afterwards?
Vasny M.
Where can I get this?
Destiny R.
Wyandotte, MI
Will this work on sensitive and oily skin? Will is back my face super dry or irritated?
Darya G.
New Castle, DE
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this have a strong scent?