BY QUEEN HELENE #62 in Facial Peels

Clogged pores can make skin appear older. Grape Seed Extract contains a powerful antioxidant similar to that contained in Pycnogenol, a natural skin purifier that will help clean and refine your skin. Within minutes after application, Grape Seed Masque dries to a peelable film that lifts and draws out impurities from the pores. After the peel, the masque will reveal cleaner, revitalized younger looking skin. No animal testing. No animal ingredients. Queen Helene- Environmentally Concerned.

Buy on iHerb*
  • "The mint julep mask is really good to but I like this one because its a peel off mask and It works really well. " in 1 review
  • "It smells great and makes my skin look awesome, HOWEVER, they should sell it in smaller bottles because it gets funky towards the middle and bottom of the container." in 1 review
  • "This mask smells amazing - just like grapes!" in 1 review
Nik A.
This product has great reviews so of course I just had to get it! First things first, I'm not feeling the 'new look' .... I like the old packaging design way better. This new design looks like something cheap you buy from the dollar store. Secondly, it was pretty difficult to apply. I hated how it felt on my face. It was pretty thick and didn't blend onto my face easily at all. Directions say to keep on for 5-10 mins, but I kept it on for about 15 mins and it still felt wet on my face the whole time. Didn't really notice a difference in how my face looked or felt either after I peeled the mask off. The pros? It does smell great and it was pretty cheap. It was also very easy to peel off. I'll finish up the bottle of course but I will not be repurchasing. UPDATE: After using this for weeks now i will say I've seen a slight difference in my fine lines, but keep in mind I BARELY have any and you can't really see them unless you're observing. I still feel the same about everything I said prior tho and not sure if I'll repurchase but we'll see
Michelle R.
Richland, MS
The Queen Helen Grape Seed Extract Peel Off Masque is great for it's price point.  While the packaging is not eye catching, this masque did everything it promised.  The only thing that I wish that I could change is that my glow after the mask would last a little longer.  But with the gentleness of this product and the price, I don't mind using as often as is needed!
Amy M.
This is a product I love to use after makeup removal. It leaves my skin refreshed and smooth. As far as smell, it had a great scent and is not a product that will leave my skin oily.
Nita T.
Mineral Wells
I liked this product from Queen Helene, it works just as it says it does. I would recommend the grape peel off mask.  Queen Helene Grape Seed Extract Peel Off Masque
Katy D.
, this is the only kind of product that peels off that I've ever tried I feel as though it could work better than what it does I honestly don't see that it really does make much of a difference. But it does smell really good and does hydrate really well too so it's not terrible but I guess maybe I just don't get the product.
Cassara G.
Dodgeville, WI
My skin loves this mask! It really does wonders for keeping my skin looking youthful and supple. I didn't use it for a few months and I felt like my skin aged noticeably and within 2 uses it had a more youthful, rejuvenated appearance and feel. It's also a lot of fun to peel off- like glue from your hands in grade school!
Dorothy C.
Ringtown, PA
This works exceptionally well for acne breakouts, reducing redness after one application. Tightens the skin, exfoliates and doesn't dry out your skin.

Pro: smelled nice, dries quickly, peels off well, washes away cleanly, leaves skin soft and smooth, immediate results

Con: difficult to remove from tube, can't use al the product
Emma F.
Washington, DC
I'll start off by saying that I love peel off masques.  This grape seed extract peel off masque did not disappoint.  While I will say it isn't my favorite peel off masque that I've used, it did meet my expectations and left my skin feeling soft, clean, and clear afterwards.
Breanna C.
South Holland, IL
I bought this for my little sister she just started trying to clear her face of acne. I was using it to show here how to and it is nt bad for a drugstore product
Carson J.
Brooklyn, NY
While this is a super fun mask (I love anything that peels off, to be honest) I don't find that it's super effective. It definitely shrinks pores, but it doesn't clean out the gunk. I've had it for a year and don't really find myself reaching for it too often.
Desire' C.
Cartersville, GA
Does it dry your face afterwards?
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
How does it work for you? Any difference in your skin using this? Good or bad?
Vasny M.
Dallas , TX
Where can I get this?
Jesenia E.
Panorama City, CA
How often can you use this peel off? Also , would I need to purchase another item to apply after?
Anneke K.
Bonita Spgs, FL
Grape? Is this good for your skin?