BY QUEEN HELENE

Lauren M.
Earlsboro, OK
This is by far my favorite!!!! I use this daily after the shower. It's perfect as an overall body lotion, it's not to thick or sticky and it smells good but not overwhelming! I love this!
Teil U.
Pittsburgh, PA
I attend a university in the middle of the Snow Belt of Pennsylvania. So, you can only imagine what the weather does to my hands. When I began to use this, at first I felt immediate relief. After about a week of using it twice daily (morning, and at night right before bed) my hands that were dry and cracked to the point of almost bleeding and being very painful, we're soft and not nearly as dry. I love this product!
Shawna D.
This stuff reminds me off my mother. All she uses is cocoa butter lotion namely queen Helene. I personally like this brand too. The only complaint is it's not creamy enough for my liking. But it let's me smell like chocolate all day which is nice.
Sarah W.
Merced, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This lotion takes forever to sink into your skin, and if you look at the ingredients they are full of bad things. Won't repurchase and I think I'm just going to toss the bottle
Toni m.
I think this stuff is way to oily for my skin. I also have really sensitive skin so on top of it being to oily for me it made me itchy.
Caitlin B.
The lotion works but not the best. I am a woman of color so being ashy can clearly be seen. I've had better lotion.
Joanna H.
I have been using this this since I was a child lol my skin just soaks it up and i love the smell of cocoa
Maria N.
This lotion smells great and is nice on the skin but I am not a big fan of how thick it is (personally).