BY QUEEN HELENE

Buy Queen Helene Masks & Peels - Queen Helene Energizing Avocado & Grapefruit Masque 170g/6oz - For Normal Skin see more...

• Is this masque supposed to sting a little once applied?3 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Ava-Li B.
Brooklyn, NY
Gel clay combination mask with thick but smooth formula, works wonders every use it never disappoints me at all the smooth avocado and grapefruit mix feels so invigorating and refreshing on my skin great product and a must have recommend all the way! [product:queen-helene-facial-masque,-avocado-&-grapefruit,-6-ounce-packaging-may-vary]
Vanessa D.
N Las Vegas, NV
Bought this recently and I just tried it today and I really like it so far, I got two little bumps, but I also left it too long because I got lazy to get up 😭 but so far so good, my face feel so fresh and clean
J v.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is actually very harsh and made my sensitive skin very red and irritated. It might work for someone with regular skin but for me, it was a miss. It did leave my skin clean though for what it’s worth!
Anh D.
Las Vegas , NV
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love this mask. Smells so great and the texture is like oatmeal lol so it's fun to massage on my face! I like the sting sensation that this product gives out which I'm guessing most people might have a problem with... but I guarantee you once you're used to it you will love it. Besides the result is amazing once you wash your face clean: soft, no pores, fresh!
Chanel G.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I bought this product out of a drugstore in NYC. This is a great mask, Honestly! When I put it on; I do notice a slight tingling/stinging sensation. I'm not sure if its suppose to feel that way but I kinda like it, it makes me think it working...lol!  When I removed it, I noticed that my pores were open and clean. I did like that! I will definitely repurchasing!
Lenka C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
The tingly sensation of this product means you know its working! The second I put it on I felt the magic working. And as soon as I washed it off my dead skin seemed to diminish and become completely fleshed by the nutrients in this product! Loved using it!
Cathy K.
Collinsville, IL
This mask is cool and refreshing, but it didn't really dry right on me and was a little clumpy. I wonder if it had been sitting in the store too long. I would be willing to try it again and update my review.
Flor A.
Tucson, AZ
Unfortunately this was not the product for me. This mask irritated my skin. I typically have mildly sensitive, combination skin. Too bad because I like consistency and the refreshing smell.
Mayra A. V.
It has an ok smell. Pretty bottle but it really didn't work for my face. Meaning when I applied it my face started burning so maybe it has something my face doesn't like
Coleen P.
Rio Grande City, TX
I do enjoy this product and notice the positive impact it gives my skin; The only thing I'm curious on, is the minimal sting it causes once it's applied. I'm not too sure if it's normal, because it isn't so much of an irritation. I'm assuming it has to do with the fact that it's a clay..? 😕
Coleen P.
Rio Grande City, TX
Is this masque supposed to sting a little once applied?