BY QUEEN HELENE

Queen Helene has been a leader in quality beauty products for professional and personal use since 1930. Our products are inspired by nature’s finest ingredients because they are safer, and often more effective, than harsh chemicals and unnecessary additives. We use natural elements like cocoa butter that are rich with vitamins and natural emollient properties to moisturize, soften and nurture your skin and hair. We use pomegranate oil for its antioxidant protection against the skin-aging effects of the environment and essential oils to help relax tired muscles and ease tension. Many of our products take advantage of the unique qualities of nature’s finest ingredients to keep you looking your best. For over 80 years, our commitment to excellence has made many of our products among the leaders in the personal care category, and we are proud to continue our dedication to providing the most effective products your body needs from head to toe. see more...

Buy on Amazon
  • "Works very well i have sensitive skin and i did not break out after using this product would recommend to others" in 25 reviews
Jennifer F.
United States
I'm a loyalist to the Mint Julep Masque and never thought to try another mask of theirs, thinking nothing could compare...well, I shouldn't doubt Queen Helene cause this is another top-notch product!

Due to being a cystic acne sufferer (who is now in a remission state of sorts), I'm always recommended to use vitamin C serums to brighten my skin and fade scarring but those serums always tend to break me out worse and cause even worse redness. I find this mask, due to the grapefruit, to be a gentle alternative as it gives me the shot of vitamin c that I need for cell turnover and collagen production.

I have a glycolic mask (  Andalou Naturals Glycolic Brightening Mask ) that is supposed to do all the same claims presented with this one, but I don't get results with it --- this one I do, and once again, for less price. Within in the first use of this mask I saw my face look better, it was brighter and felt plumper with my oil under control.

While it's not on HG status yet like the Mint Julep and it does burn baby burn! within in the first five minutes (it's not horrible, just fair warning!), this is still yet another fantastic product from Queen Helene and one I will repurchase.
Vrinda B.
San Francisco
IF THIS AINT MAGIC IN A BOTTLE I DONT KNOW WHAT IS. Swear on everything ya girl has some oil issues. I could be sitting down for 15 minutes and oil is already creeping through my makeup. It’s not a look, ladies and gentleman. Not gonna lie the smell is a lil questionable after you wash it off but other than that, it smells good going on and sucks the livin daylight out of any trace of oil you may have. IS IT WORTH IT? don’t even gotta ask, just buy it. you’re welcomeIF THIS AINT MAGIC IN A BOTTLE I DONT KNOW WHAT IS. Swear on everything ya girl has some oil issues. I could be sitting down for 15 minutes and oil is already creeping through my makeup. It’s not a look, ladies and gentleman. Not gonna lie the smell is a lil questionable after you wash it off but other than that, it smells good going on and sucks the livin daylight out of any trace of oil you may have. IS IT WORTH IT? don’t even gotta ask, just buy it. you’re welcome
Courtney W.
Arkansas
I must admit I'm a big fan of Queen Helene facial products and this one was no different. There's just something calming and relaxing in applying some love to your face. Queen Helene Facial Masque, Avocado & Grapefruit, 6 Ounce Packaging May Vary is definitely a winner in my "face" book. Try the Queen Helene facial line, you wont be disappointed.
Jereeda P.
Brooklyn, NY
So I tried the peel off masque instead of this one & though my face felt really clean & smooth, I’m not sure it’s really cleaning out my pores & it has a strong alcohol like smell.

I would like to see pimples & debris removed from my skin like other peel off mask. Makes me skeptical if it’s doing anything at all.
Jazmine W.
Smyrna, TN
The first time I tried this mask, it was fantastic. My face felt fresh and it wasn't extracting the dirt and oils too harshly (causing impurities). I did the avocado and grapefruit for normal skin. I will say, since the look of the package changed, the product seems to have changed too. It tingles a bit. Well, it burns. I'll try a different blend next time.
Daughters o.
Brooklyn
Who doesn't like avacodos and grapefruit 🙄, it wakes you up the citrus boost your energy levels to a 10, while the avacodos work as a pull me up, this mixture is awesome hands down , I look younger after using this and sometimes I go face free no make up after using this product , it will have you feeling like grade school beauty all over again. I also use on my neck to match my face smoothness.
Tara M.
Sandy, UT
I had very high hopes for this mask. It has an extremely strong perfume-y scent. I was expecting a delicious fresh grapefruit scent, but it didn’t deliver. Next, it was incredibly harsh! It really burned quite a bit, and my skin is pretty tolerant of almost any product. So between the harsh feeing and the harsh smell, this just isn’t the one for me. Beyond those two things, I just don’t think this mask did anything for my skin. The price was great, but that’s about it. I purchased this at sally beauty supply. I had a $5 off coupon so this only ended up costing me 52 cents! It was an incredible deal, too bad it didn’t work for me. Sad
😞
Christia W.
Bay City, TX
It was a little clumpy didn’t smell so nice but it made my skin is up so overall I guess it was pretty good. I think it probably would be great for sensitive skin it didn’t make my skin staying or burn or anything it was really late and was really refreshing when I wash it off.
Jacquelyn D.
This product is wonderful! It is rejuvenating. It makes your skin feel so soft and clean. I purchased this product from a Sally Beauty Shoppe. I have been using it for quite some time and I still love it. I would definitely purchase this product again.
Jasmine G.
Rch Cucamonga, CA
I currently have the charcoal mask it’s amazing ! It goes on pretty thick and as it dries it looks lighter and when u wash it off it’s like bam! Smooth skin gives it that glowy fresh look I use this once a week to detoxify my face from the week
Lakesha E.
Douglasville, GA
Can this be found at Dollar General?
Yusbreili G.
CARACAS
It is an organic product?
Cadeeja T.
Rochester, NY
I have recently been looking for a good exfoliant face mask. I do have sensitive skin.... Would this affect me negatively ?
Mariandrea B.
Miami. FL
Buy in Latinoamerica??? Where?
Jessica r.
south shields, south shields
Is this face mask any good?