BY QUEEN HELENE

Queen Helene has been a leader in quality beauty products for professional and personal use since 1930. Our products are inspired by nature’s finest ingredients because they are safer, and often more effective, than harsh chemicals and unnecessary additives. We use natural elements like cocoa butter that are rich with vitamins and natural emollient properties to moisturize, soften and nurture your skin and hair. We use pomegranate oil for its antioxidant protection against the skin-aging effects of the environment and essential oils to help relax tired muscles and ease tension. Many of our products take advantage of the unique qualities of nature’s finest ingredients to keep you looking your best. For over 80 years, our commitment to excellence has made many of our products among the leaders in the personal care category, and we are proud to continue our dedication to providing the most effective products your body needs from head to toe. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Gi V.
Taunton
" I just got my VoxBox in the mail for these and I am loving this!!! Cowboy is a reddish nude brown, perfect for fall color! I love the packaging, the tube itself is a frosted thick plastic and the handle of the wand is soft and matte, but gets dirty VERY fast. The applicator is very different, it is a slanted large teardrop shape, with a hole in the middle. It holds and deposits the perfect amount of product for my lips, and feels really nice and fluffy when applying.

The liquid lipstick does have sort of a chocolatey scent to it, but goes away once it is on your lips.

I wouldn't say that this dries down completely, and it does take about 5-8 minutes to get to its final state. It remains a bit sticky, but looks matte, and also DOES NOT TRANSFER color. When I do the kiss test on my hand it totally feels like the color is going to come off, because there is that sticky pull, but no color is on my hand what so ever. Even after a few repeated attempts, the color is completely on my lips.

I usually hate matte lips, my lips always feel so horrible and dried up, but this does not make my lips feel like that. I think because the formula doesn't dry down completely, it helps keep some moisture to them. I just don't get how the color doesn't transfer, but that's perfectly fine with me!

I am really loving this overall and cannot wait to try out my other one I got in my VoxBox free from Influenster for testing purposes. I may even go out and buy other colors!
Razia H.
S Ozone Park, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've used many many different masks for my acne prone skin and this one is definitely one of the top ones on my list. I apply it to my face twice a week in the evening and leave it for 45 minutes before washing it off then apply a thin layer of balancing moisturizer (for acne skin). I didn't even need to use any medication afterwards. It's noticeable that mask helps the skin to heal from broken pimples or those that were about to develop into big ones. One of the big pluses that come with this product is that it's not too expensive so I strongly recommend it!!
Jacquelyn D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is wonderful! It is rejuvenating. It makes your skin feel so soft and clean. I purchased this product from a Sally Beauty Shoppe. I have been using it for quite some time and I still love it. I would definitely purchase this product again.
Sabrina R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I remember this product was raved about a few years ago and recently picked it up. And I'm glad I did! It's a great value for the price, but even without the factor of affordability, it's a pretty great mask! It's a deep cleansing mask and is very drying on my already dry skin. But the dryness can be overcome by moisturizing thoroughly afterwards. It cleans my pores and removes most of my blackheads and leaves me feeling refreshed!
❤Sareina❤ R.
Oklahoma City, OK
I bought this at Burlington on sale for $5. I mean you get what you pay for. It made my face feel clean but it also dried it out. It’s a good cleaner just might way follow up with a good moisturizer afterwards.
Emmie H.
Summerville, SC
Christy T.
Brooklyn NYC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've literally used each and every face mask from Queen Helene. Nice packaging like always- I bought it at my nearest beauty supply store. I'm a repeat user like always. Would recommend to others especially skincare junkies.
Arianna L.
These masks are the best for the price, and they are in the drugstore! I've used both the mud and the peel of masques and I personally prefer the clay with my skin type (oily), but the peel has some intense, but not painful peel power! The clay is pretty thick and takes a while to dry, but it leaves your skin soft and nice.
Cara I.
Mooresville
Love this product, it really is refreshing and makes my face feel supple, clean, and fresh. It really helps with breakouts, or any imperfections. I have used it for years but recently ran out! I need to get some asap! It's my complete go-to! I highly recommend, and its inexpensive!
Renée A.
Albuquerque
Beauty Junkie Expert
I don't really know if this actually helps my skin or not but I've used it a few times anyways. It smells fresh and minty and goes on smoothly. It does "tingle" or sort of burn a little bit. It was cheap so I kept it but there's nothing amazing about it.
Lakesha E.
Douglasville, GA
Can this be found at Dollar General?
Yusbreili G.
It is an organic product?
Mariandrea B.
Miami. FL
Buy in Latinoamerica??? Where?
Cadeeja T.
Rochester, NY
I have recently been looking for a good exfoliant face mask. I do have sensitive skin.... Would this affect me negatively ?
Jessica r.
south shields, south shields
Is this face mask any good?