BY QUEEN HELENE

Queen Helene has been a leader in quality beauty products for professional and personal use since 1930. Our products are inspired by nature’s finest ingredients because they are safer, and often more effective, than harsh chemicals and unnecessary additives. We use natural elements like cocoa butter that are rich with vitamins and natural emollient properties to moisturize, soften and nurture your skin and hair. We use pomegranate oil for its antioxidant protection against the skin-aging effects of the environment and essential oils to help relax tired muscles and ease tension. Many of our products take advantage of the unique qualities of nature’s finest ingredients to keep you looking your best. For over 80 years, our commitment to excellence has made many of our products among the leaders in the personal care category, and we are proud to continue our dedication to providing the most effective products your body needs from head to toe. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Myriam S.
Dallas
It's a thick clay mask that really draws out impurities, and the smell is nothing less than heaven! Seriously, I can't even count how many tubes of this I have gone through in my lifetime. I try out a TON of makeup and skincare products, and it's rare that I RAVE as much about a product as I do about this one - and on top of that, I have never paid more than $10 for one of these tubes no matter where I've bought it.
Jazmine W.
Smyrna, TN
The first time I tried this mask, it was fantastic. My face felt fresh and it wasn't extracting the dirt and oils too harshly (causing impurities). I did the avocado and grapefruit for normal skin. I will say, since the look of the package changed, the product seems to have changed too. It tingles a bit. Well, it burns. I'll try a different blend next time.
Valerie L.
Indianapolis
I like this facemask for when my skin is acting more combination than oily. It hydrates but not to the point wher it’s contesting my oily skin. Honestly it is a great pick me up during the winter drier months. I would recommend this to anyone looking for a budget friendly hydrating facemask
I absolutely love the smell of this product.  My face feels really clean after using this product. My skin feels softer and looks brighter. Whenever I use this product people seem too notice and ask me what have I done to my face. I tell them the name of the product and where I got it from. I highly recommend this to others.
Razia H.
S Ozone Park, NY
I've used many many different masks for my acne prone skin and this one is definitely one of the top ones on my list. I apply it to my face twice a week in the evening and leave it for 45 minutes before washing it off then apply a thin layer of balancing moisturizer (for acne skin). I didn't even need to use any medication afterwards. It's noticeable that mask helps the skin to heal from broken pimples or those that were about to develop into big ones. One of the big pluses that come with this product is that it's not too expensive so I strongly recommend it!!
Shulaya T.
Lima, Ohio
Made my skin feel great. Smells amazing and was very effective. Helped me to relax on my self-care day. Better than the Yes! Brand masks by far. I believe it was a good value for a good price. I would and have recommended this product to some of my family and friends.
Ariane K.
detroit
I really like this product. I have really oily skin and it made my skin glow. The product isn’t harsh it is really gentle. I am a repeat user. I would absolutely recommend it. It is very effective in my opinion. It does have some room for improvement like it doesn’t smells the best but it does the job!
Jacquelyn D.
This product is wonderful! It is rejuvenating. It makes your skin feel so soft and clean. I purchased this product from a Sally Beauty Shoppe. I have been using it for quite some time and I still love it. I would definitely purchase this product again.
Rheanna L.
Wilmington
First off the scent of the mask is awesome! It's a light mint scent. A friend of mine introduced me to this little gem a few years ago and I fell in love! Don't let the low price fool you! This mask pulls out all the bad, leaves in the good, tightens pores, all without drying your skin out!
Mirvelyn Santos C.
Everett, WA
I have combination skin. During the summer, it gets oily very fast and during the winter it is extremely dull and dry looking. My skin is sensitive and most of the time has a pinkish red color to it when it is so dry and irritated. However after using this spray, my skin is much healthier looking and has a dewy, fresh look. It even helped calm down the redness. I haven't had this for a full week yet and I'm head over heels in love and can't wait to order more of this stuff. Holy grail in my skincare routine now!
Lakesha E.
Douglasville, GA
Can this be found at Dollar General?
Yusbreili G.
It is an organic product?
Cadeeja T.
Rochester, NY
I have recently been looking for a good exfoliant face mask. I do have sensitive skin.... Would this affect me negatively ?
Mariandrea B.
Miami. FL
Buy in Latinoamerica??? Where?
Jessica r.
south shields, south shields
Is this face mask any good?