BY QUEEN HELENE

Queen Helene has been a leader in quality beauty products for professional and personal use since 1930. Our products are inspired by nature’s finest ingredients because they are safer, and often more effective, than harsh chemicals and unnecessary additives. We use natural elements like cocoa butter that are rich with vitamins and natural emollient properties to moisturize, soften and nurture your skin and hair. We use pomegranate oil for its antioxidant protection against the skin-aging effects of the environment and essential oils to help relax tired muscles and ease tension. Many of our products take advantage of the unique qualities of nature’s finest ingredients to keep you looking your best. For over 80 years, our commitment to excellence has made many of our products among the leaders in the personal care category, and we are proud to continue our dedication to providing the most effective products your body needs from head to toe. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Carolyn S.
Carolyn S.
Eastport, NY
I've been using this product for most of my life, as my mother used to purchase it when I was a kid and like many children I wanted to put the "green stuff" on my face when she used it. I hadn't been able to find it in the stores in a long time, and recently picked it up on Amazon instead. It's still the same fabulous product. I have very sensitive combo skin and this mask never irritates or over-dries my skin, but it balances out any oily areas and helps heal breakouts quickly. Don't waste money on other products that have the same basic ingredients at two or three times the price
Julia Lizeth Lear 31635 G.
Julia Lizeth Lear 31635 G.
Miami , FL
I LOVE this product. It smells amazing! As soon as I put it on I can practically feel it lifting oil and impurities from my skin. It keeps my skin pimple and acne free all the time. It also moisturizes my skin which is really important for me because my skin is very dry. I use it regularly and have been using it for over 2 years. Queen Helene mint julep masque is absolutely incredible. It works wonders. This stuff is a miracle!
Mika L.
Mika L.
Queen Helene products are a great value. I love the smell of this one. I leaves my skin clean yet moisturized. I tried it because of the pretty packaging. I normally use the regular clay mud by this brand. I'm glad I tried it I will use both. The only thing I would change is that if I let it lay on it's side the oil in it separates i have to squeeze it out and mix it before use.
Ashton M.
Ashton M.
This masque leaves my face feeling very soft. However i feel like its more of just a soft coating over my skin. I don't feel like it really left my face feeling that soft. I believe i bought this product at walmart. Fot the price it was a decent product but i think next time i will buy something a little more expensive. This was one of those things that you get what you pay for.
makeda g.
makeda g.
Gaithersburg, MD
I expected this masque to be a little gentler and smell a little fresher than most because of the avocado and grapefruit. I had basically the same experience as I did with the old school original queen helene green masque. It may work very well for some but it was a little intense for me tingling/fragrance-wise and it didn't make a noticeable difference in my complexion.
Julianna  D.
Julianna D.
Astoria, NY
This product is A-M-A-Z-I-N-N-G. One of the funniest parts is peeling it off! It is super gentle on the skin but I'm gonna be honest and it does irritate my eyes just a tiny bit and it is kind of sticky which is pretty obvious but the skin feels pretty sticky after but if you wash your face it is super soft and cleansing.
Tamika T.
Tamika T.
Houston
Queene Helene Face masks are great because they're widely available, effective, and gentle. They do not dry the face out at all. The packaging can make the product a bit messy if you squeeze it more than once. I would recommend this for first time facial mask users as a way to explore mask varieties.
Ayla B.
Ayla B.
Bartlett, TN
I've said it before and I'll say it again: These products are amazing!! Super affordable, and they always leave my skin feeling so good after I use them. You can literally *see* the dirt being lifted out. Love the smell, and love that they don't leave my skin feeling gross or oily afterward.
Ciearra C.
Ciearra C.
National City, CA
I like to use this product when my face needs a good rejuvenating. I don't use it often because it can be a bit drying for my skin type. But it works well after I get a pimple or a scar of some type. I've only bought the product once but once it's gone I might try I new mask from this brand.
Shumaila L.
Shumaila L.
Queens Village, NY
Maybe because it is a little bit different from the sweet, tropical or fruity scents that are usually featured. This is unisex in a way that many of the aromatherapy products are. But I would say test it in the store to see if its right for you. 5 stars for the scent and the packaging.
Lakesha E.
Lakesha E.
Douglasville, GA
Can this be found at Dollar General?
Yusbreili G.
Yusbreili G.
It is an organic product?
Mariandrea B.
Mariandrea B.
Miami. FL
Buy in Latinoamerica??? Where?
Cadeeja T.
Cadeeja T.
Rochester, NY
I have recently been looking for a good exfoliant face mask. I do have sensitive skin.... Would this affect me negatively ?
Jessica r.
Jessica r.
south shields
Is this face mask any good?