BY QUEEN HELENE

Queen Helenes Vitamin E Deodorant Stick provides soothing all natural protection for body odors. Queen Helene Vitamin E Deodorant Stick is combined with added skin moisturizing and protecting benefits of Vitamin E. This all natural formula is paraben and aluminum free with your health in mind. Ingredients: Propylene Glycol Water Sodium Stearte Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E) Triclosan Natural Fragrance. Suggested Use: Apply to underarms for odor protection. Reapply as needed. Warnings: Vitamin E Deodorant Stick by Queen Helene is for external use only. Avoid contact with eyes. Keep Queen Helene Vitamin E Deodorant Stick out of the reach of children. If skin irritation occurs. Rinse off the product immediately and stop using the product. see more...

Review (1)
LaKetta W.
So I made the decision to switch over to natural deodorant about 2 months ago. And let me just tell you..... i didn't think i was going to make it. I went through one heck of a stinky detox. I have tried about 5 difference deodorants so far, and I'm still trying to find the right formula for my skin. I decided to give this a go since I've used this brand's mask before and they worked wonderfully. Sadly this didn't work for me. It let my pits BURNING!!! and didn't lessen odor whatsoever. =(

Amazon