BeautyFaceFacial SkincareQueen Helene
Cream Cleansing 15 oz (Case of 6)

Queen Helene Cream Cleansing 15 oz. (Case of 6)

by Queen Helene

Absorbs Skin's Impurities. Highly Recommended for Sensitive Skin. Water Soluble.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Queen Helene Cream Cleansing 15 oz. (Case of 6)!
Jade R.
Athens, OH
I swear by this! I put it on my face with a full face of make up and it takes off everything, waterproof makeup, lash glue, glitter you name it! Then take a makeup wipe and wipe the cleanser off and finish with a face wash and it leaves my face so smooth and soft and makeup free! I recommend this to all of my clients.
Lea P.
Winfield, TN
This cleansing cream cleans out all of the nasty junk out of your pores, it works amazing! My face feels amazing after using.
Jaclyn W.
Harrisonburg
This cleanser felt way too thick for my skin. I felt like i was clogging my pores whenever I was putting it on my skin. The packaging is also a little aggressive and large for me. It was not that gentle, and I would not recommend this product to other people.
eve B.
Palisade, CO
This cream is so incredible and it can be used for a million different things which i really love.. it is super gentle and makes my skin really soft and smooth. The scent isn't too strong which is also nice.
Maria M.
I love this lotion I have been using it for a few years now and I would for sure recommend it...the lotion is super moisturizing it smells delicious and it's lasts a long time because it comes in a big tub...while pregnant I added a bit of coconut oil for more moisture and it worked great my growing belly smelled oh so good and it also helped me sleep at night...it's also not too expensive...
Anna U.
I went to cosmetology school, and this is what we used for cleansing cream, along with some masks from this same brand. I'm really not the biggest fan. I think it's way too heavy and clogs pores. I never really felt like it was doing a whole lot of cleansing.
Kelsey M.
Auburn, AL
This product is a consistency that is unlike any of my other face products. I picked it up at Sally's and it's my one cleanser that really gets ALL my makeup off while still keeping my skin hydrated.
Jas C.
Royal Plm Bch, FL
I bought this one time and will never purchase again. I feel like it takes off my makeup but doesn't thoroughly cleanse my skin as it says. Also, left me very oily ):
Bettie B.
Lancaster, CA
A little bit goes a long way with this stuff! It works great with facials, really allows you to give a great face massage.
SHARON W.
I regularly use this to moisturize my hair, it can be used with your regular shampoo and conditioner routine and adds shine and fullness you can definitely notice and feel after only a few uses.

Looking for your answer?