BY QUEEN HELENE

A perfect blend of natural Cocoa Butter and Vitamin E. Specially formulated to help restore natural skin tones, as it conditions and softens dry skin. Helps to relieve stretch marks. see more...

• How good this product for stretch marks?1 Answers
Buy on Walgreens*
Caitlin G.
Caitlin G.
While this is very hydrating, I just can't get over the fact that it's so greasy. It is so thick and greasy and it takes me minutes of rubbing before I can finally get it to sink into my skin, and even then my hands still feel a bit greasy. This might be a good temporary solution for extremely cracked skin if you can get over the greasiness.
Jenny G.
Jenny G.
San Antonio, TX
When it comes to taking care of my skin, I LOVE COCOA BUTTER but particularly this one. I have tried other brands and none feel like as creamy and smell as good as this one. I use this butter before bed, after I have showered so that it absorbs well over night into my skin. It leaves me feeling smooth and my skin just glows!
Aleah G.
Aleah G.
Ackerman, MS
I love this brand of cocoa butter. For it to be really inexpensive it gets the job done. It has a nice scent and it did moisturize my skin a lot. My skin used to be very dry but this cocoa butter helped it out a lot. A lot of women in my family use this cocoa butter as well and they love it as much as I do.
Francesca L.
Francesca L.
Atlanta
I am  not a fan of this Cocoa Butter though it is used by many people that i associate with. it seems to always be to thin and itchy for me. Yet with it not being thick enough to last throughout the day it seems to still go on heavy and cause me to feel like I am perspiring more. Not a fave...
Emeyelle I.
Emeyelle I.
Boston
i like this particular cocoa butter because it has a great consistency and fewer additional ingredients than some other brands. i use it on my hands and feet mostly, its the last step to a traditional foot treatment at bedtime to apply liberally and sleep in socks.
Jeremy S.
Jeremy S.
Awesome product. I love Queen Helene products, this cocoa butter smells so good and helps with scarring and stretching of the skin. Helps to get rid of it AND prevent it from happening in the first place. Super moisturizing. I would recommend this product.
Haley U.
Haley U.
Virginia Beach
This worked great on my skin! I absolutely loves it, which I bought online. It came in good and easy to handle packaging. It was definitely effective! I would recommend this to many friends, it would work great!
Brianna P.
Brianna P.
Wyoming, MI
I use cocoa butter daily to keep my stretch marks at bay and I find myself gravitating towards the Queen Helene brand because of how affordable and easily accessible it is. I can find this at basically any drug store I go to! It smells great, and it is effective at both preventing and fading stretch marks.
Michelle M.
Michelle M.
I originally first used this product when my dad had it when I was younger, I liked it so much when I got older and found it I bought it right away and have used it ever since! amazing product and I love the company! would absolutely recommend
Leslie M.
Leslie M.
Laredo, TX
Queen Helen cocoa cream is a must to have here at home at all times. It's my husband's favorite cream because it soothes his aching feet and back. If anything I always buy extra to always have in hand. It helped me so much with my stretch marks and I totally have it as my holy grail.
mariah m.
mariah m.
Norwalk , Ca
How good this product for stretch marks?