BY QUEEN HELENE

Queen Helene Cocoa Butter Moisturizer Stick Description: Soothes and Softens Skin Pure Natural Moisturizer 100% Cocoa Butter soothes and moisturizes dry, chapped and irritated skin. Ideal for stretch marks. Natural protection for skin overexposed to sun and wind. Disclaimer These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. • Queen Helene Cocoa Butter Moisturizer Stick Directions Remove cap. Push Cocoa Butter up from bottom and pinch tube to hold in place. Rub on skin where needed. Warnings For external use only. • Pure Cocoa Butter...100%. see more...

Rachel '.
I've used Queen Helene since I was little because it was one of the only products that was decently priced and didn't use harsh chemicals. I use this as a moisturizer for my hands, ankles, and my stretchmarks. After about two weeks of using the stick my stretchmarks improved dramatically! I love this so much and highly recommend it to everyone!
Charity G.
Orangeburg, SC
This product is on the oily side, but most of family uses it. I am a repeat user, I have very dry skin and the product definitely helps and is longwearing. I was disappointed by the oil content. It is gentle, there is room for improvement. Family has been using it for year and very affordable prices.
Princess T.
Albany
Good product, would definitely recommend this product. The price was very reasonable considering I don't like spending much. I would say the effectiveness is very effective. Yes the product met my expectations. Yes I would buy this product again.
Julia K.
I love the Queen Helene Cocoa Butter Stick because it is so convenient to keep on you and pull out and use several times a day.  The stick melts easily into your skin as you start to use it.  It smells wonderful as well.
Chakirah K.
This only cost me $1. It work really good. I use it on bruises, scars and eczema. The smell of purse is a plus I recommend this product. It just gets better with time.
alexandra d.
Buffalo
Used it on a car once and can't even tell there was ever a mark there it was on the side of my face so very glad it's not there anymore. It smells great and you don't see it on the skin except a little shine
Dior-Nicole W.
Summit, NJ
Old school remedy that works wonders. I used this on scrapes, stretch marks, eczema, my heels and in very cold dry months my face. I have melted it down and used it in my hair and my bath!
Latissa G.
I hate the packaging so much and it's so inconvenient and hard to use but the product itself is amazing so I'm stuck buying it. It's super soothing for your lips and skin!
Amy K.
Wilkes Barre, PA
Love, love love.  so easy to use in the tube and just roll it on where needed.  Makes application easy.  Has the most wonderful island smell.
Malika H.
Rock Hill
This product has helped me with my stretch marks and keeps my skin at a nice even tone. My skin was very dark in some areas, but after using this it has made it even.
Brittany O.
Winston Salem, NC
Does this clog pores?
denise f.
Does the butter stay on long enough to moisturize???
Rachel C.
Does this smell chocolatey?
É pra todas peles?