Queen Helene Cocoa Butter Hand and Body Lotion

by Cocoa Butter

Queen Helene® Cocoa Butter Hand and Body Lotion.
Soothes and softens hands, face and body.

Any product is better and moisturizes more?
I have been told that this product is good for preventing stretch marks during pregnancy, is this true?
Start your review of Queen Helene Cocoa Butter Hand and Body Lotion!
Product Highlights
...with the itching and stretch marks. Ive also used it for tanning and for dry skin in the winter and its fantastic. Just wish it smelled a little better.in reviews
It's moisturizingin reviews
I love this product for many reasons.After my Daughter was born,I had stretch Marks and I was very conciouse of them,especially if I wanted to wear anything low cut like,Jeans or Shorts to name a few.I had heard about Queen Helene Cocoa Butter Hand and Body Lotion and started to use it right away.Within a few months my stretch Marks started to fad so,it goes to show that if you stick with something long enough it will work.in reviews
My family has been using this product for years; preventing stretch marks, keeping skin soft and it smells great!in reviews
Kellen H.
Mingo Jct, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 6
Queen Helene Cocoa Butter Hand and Body Lotion uploaded by Kellen H.
Purchased at: Walmart
I use this when I’m dry! It softens my hands and body! It smell great and so cheap! It last for a long time because I don’t use it daily. I use other lotions besides this.
elizabeth G.
Las Vegas, NV
Queen Helene Cocoa Butter Hand and Body Lotion uploaded by elizabeth G.
Purchased at: Walmart
This is great I smells great and it does stay on my skin a long time. It has hydrated my skin which is great!
Yubileet J.
carolina
Queen Helene Cocoa Butter Hand and Body Lotion uploaded by Yubileet J.
Purchased at: Walmart
Queen Helene Cocoa Butter Hand and Body Lotion hidrata super bien tu piel y huele muy rico , la puedes utilizar en todo momento. La Recomiendo
edin L.
Lincoln, NE
Queen Helene Cocoa Butter Hand and Body Lotion uploaded by edin L.
I have not been enjoying this product recently👎, it takes a long while to run into my skin without leaving a sticky white residue. It’s super runny and goes everywhere if not careful when applying to skin! The price is nice, I got it for around $3 at my local Walmart, but overall it’s really not the best option for moisturizing my skin. If I apply before bed, I wake up the next more with it STILL sticky!! That’s a no from me😣👎
Anna H.
Moscow, ID
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
Queen Helene Cocoa Butter Hand and Body Lotion uploaded by Anna H.
I love this lotion. It is a pretty thin consistency which I really like because I don’t like lotion that weighs my skin down. It doesn’t feel sticky at all, and it smells AMAZING. It’s a cocoa/vanilla smell that’s really soothing. I applied this religiously after getting sun burnt, and I didn’t even peep so I know it hydrates!
Melissa M.
Fayetteville, NC
Queen Helene Cocoa Butter Hand and Body Lotion uploaded by Melissa M.
✨Queen Helene Cocoa Butter Hand & Body Lotion✨ This is something I have used on & off for years. You get a ton of product for a very cheap price. I really like the smell. It's a very light cocoa butter smell & it's not a strong, overwhelming scent like many cocoa butter products. What little scent it does have, fades quickly so this has never clashed with other lotions or perfumes I apply in addition. The texture is on the thin side but it always makes my skin feel very soft & smooth but not greasy. I like this as a hand & body lotion (especially after shaving) & I even have used this on my face when I ran out of shea butter. The cap tends to collect extra lotion & get gunky but otherwise I don't mind the packaging. I will always have this in my bathroom. 💗 Repurchase Approved: ✅✅✅
Gabby W.
Queen Helene Cocoa Butter Hand and Body Lotion uploaded by Gabby W.
I really like this this lotion. It's a huge bottle and its SO cheap at walmart! It absorbs quickly so you dont feel greasy.
Virag M.
Brooklyn, NY
Queen Helene Cocoa Butter Hand and Body Lotion uploaded by Virag M.
I don't like it. I thought it's going to be a great product but not for me. It takes a long time for my skin to absorb it. And I think it's too liquidy. I don't recommend this lotion at all, we've got it from Rite Aid. Queen Helene Cocoa Butter Hand and Body Lotion
Tonilynn R.
Zion, IL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 9
1,264 reviews
Queen Helene Cocoa Butter Hand and Body Lotion uploaded by Tonilynn R.
Purchased at: Walmart
So disappointed in this product. I bought thinking what a great price for size and now know why! This product is so watery and thin does not provide adequate hydrating lotion. I love how there is cocoa butter in lotion but does nothing in coverage as watery as the product is.
Jaimie M.
Bradenton, FL
I swore by this through my 1st pregnancy, as well as the last two! absoulutely love the moisture it gives my skin as well and the fast drying! The price isn't over the top like some and lasts a super long time!!! Love the bottle as well, gives an old school type of vibe!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Melissa F.
Orlando, FL
il y a 8 mois
Queen Helene Cocoa Butter Hand and Body Lotion ? Anyone else live this stuff?
Kimberly Y. il y a 5 mois
Love it!! Especially after tanning! And cannot beat the price!
Maira Alejandra M.
Silver Spring, MD
il y a 4 ans
Leonela S. il y a 2 ans
I love the smell so much. My mom has used it for years and still does, so the smell reminds me of her and that’s what I love about it