BY QUEEN HELENE #23 in Belly Balms & Stretch Marks Treatments

Cocoa Butter Belly Cream by Queen Helene 8 oz Cream Cocoa Butter Belly Cream 8 oz Cream Specially created for mommies to be this rich creamy belly cream is made with an exceptional blend of natural cocoa butter and nourishing almond jojoba and Vitamin E oils. It moisturizes and conditions your skin to keep it soft supple and comfortable as your tummy expands during pregnancy. Belly Cream helps preserve and boost skin's elasticity to help prevent and minimize stretch marks. Soothes scratchiness and helps keep skin hydrated and healthy. Non-greasy. Won't stain clothes. Directions Smooth over your belly and breasts twice a day or whenever skin feels dry or tight. Continue using for several months after giving birth to tone your skin as your belly regains its shape. Other Ingredients Water (aqua) stearyl alcohol glyceryl stearate paraffinum liquidum (mineral oil) lanolin oil sodium lauryl sulfate tocopheryl acetate (vitamin E) theobroma cacao (cocoa) seed butter prunus amygdalus dulcis (s see more...

Kellie S.
London, KY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Did not find that this cream made a dramatic difference in my stretch marks. Only used for a short period of time and was not very consistent with the product. Can't say that I would recommend the product considering I did not use for a prolonged time.
Kacie s.
It gives your skin a smooth and shiny feel, which is great during winter months. The only problem is that stretch marks are still visible under the right lighting. It generally fades them because of the moisture to your skin.
Courtney M.
Troy, NY
I’ve tried this product for marks that I’m not impressed with, and it works wonders. It was helpful and worked well. I wasn’t a huge fan of the smell, but it was definitely something that wasn’t difficult to get over
Courtney W.
Durant
This product smells delicious and leaves your skin soft and smooth. It does help fade stretch marks and lot and it’s very reasonably priced. I recommend this product to everyone, even just as a moisturizer.
Jordan C.
Northwood, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Love this stuff! Makes my skin super duper soft and touchable! Use it on my growing pregnant belly! Super great product for the price! Definitely one you should pick up if you’re expecting a little one!
Angela P.
Mystic Islands
I use the large bottle of Queen Helene Cocoa Butter hand and body lotion. I used it while I was pregnant for stretch marks. Today, I use it for dry skin on my face and body. I love the smell of it too.
Mary B.
Los Angeles, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I have tested out Queen Helene's cocoa butter cream for stretch marks but didnt really see a huge progress yet. It might be a product you have to use multiple times a day for several months to work?
Anna A.
Brilliant, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Smells really good and leaves your skin feeling moisturizedand soft, as well as a little more lifted. The collagen in the lotion helps the skins elasticity and to smooth over the stretch marks.
Kelsea A.
Roseburg , OR
Very moisturizing, and has a very nice comforting scent. When I used this product I did see hay it helped the appearance of my pink/reddish stretch marks, but not the flesh toned ones. I feel as if this product would be great for expecting moms to help prevent stretch marks! Or anytime you want to try and prevent them because of all the great moisture
Lucia G.
Pembroke Pines, FL
As a currently pregnant woman I have been using this to help with the stretch marks on my growing belly and I love it. It really helps with any itchiness that comes along with the belly growing and helps keep the stretch marks from getting red and angry and inflamed. It doesn’t stay greasy and has a nice scent to it. I’ll keep using this even after pregnancy