Queen Helene Cocoa Butter Belly Cream For Stretch Marks

by Queen Helene

Cocoa Butter Belly Cream by Queen Helene 8 oz Cream Cocoa Butter Belly Cream 8 oz Cream Specially created for mommies to be this rich creamy belly cream is made with an exceptional blend of natural cocoa butter and nourishing almond jojoba and Vitamin E oils. It moisturizes and conditions your skin to keep it soft supple and comfortable as your tummy expands during pregnancy. Belly Cream helps preserve and boost skin's elasticity to help prevent and minimize stretch marks. Soothes scratchiness and helps keep skin hydrated and healthy. Non-greasy. Won't stain clothes. Directions Smooth over your belly and breasts twice a day or whenever skin feels dry or tight. Continue using for several months after giving birth to tone your skin as your belly regains its shape. Other Ingredients Water (aqua) stearyl alcohol glyceryl stearate paraffinum liquidum (mineral oil) lanolin oil sodium lauryl sulfate tocopheryl acetate (vitamin E) theobroma cacao (cocoa) seed butter prunus amygdalus dulcis (s

Is this any good??
Start your review of Queen Helene Cocoa Butter Belly Cream For Stretch Marks!
Destiny P.
Mobile
I love the price, but after following directions for months, they only faded the marks in certain areas.
Dorothy C.
Bear, DE
Ladies, if you’re pregnant and looking to escape the stretch marks this product isn’t it. Honestly, I don’t know that any product will avoid them but this didn’t do it for me. It goes on thick and does a good job moisturizing but beware, if you get rained on you will be slippery!
Crystal S.
Ridgecrest, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I noticed a difference after getting stretch marks from losing weight. It also smells amazing and is super smooth and creamy.
Holden S.
Calcium, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I use this stuff daily for stretch mark preventions. I haven’t gotten any yet and I’m 24 weeks so hopefully it continues to work!!
melissa W.
This product is affordable and smells great. I would recommend this for everyone to use in your daily skin care routine
Suzan C.
New Cumberlnd, PA
While I normally love Queen Helene this one was very runny. I am honestly sure if I got a bad tube or what but it was unlike any other. Thin, runny and almost left a film on my skin. It still smelled great like usual just didn't meet my expectations on texture.
Becka H.
Adelanto, CA
Purchased at: Walgreens
Smells great, thick, moisturized well. Don't know if it was my most favorite ever but was great for the price.
Haleigh S.
kokomo
Purchased at: Target
I used this stuff on my stretch marks that I got just from my body changing and losing weight and I didn’t feel like it made the stretch marks go away, it just lightened them
Sisireia S.
Anderson, SC
This product works ok. I didn’t see results as soon as I would have liked but the product was affordable. It wasn’t really greasy and the smell wasn’t overpowering.
Carrie S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Love this! The smell is amazing and it worked wonders on my stretch marks when I was pregnant with my twins