BY QUEEN HELENE #24 in Stretch Marks Treatments

Cocoa Butter Belly Cream by Queen Helene 8 oz Cream Cocoa Butter Belly Cream 8 oz Cream Specially created for mommies to be this rich creamy belly cream is made with an exceptional blend of natural cocoa butter and nourishing almond jojoba and Vitamin E oils. It moisturizes and conditions your skin to keep it soft supple and comfortable as your tummy expands during pregnancy. Belly Cream helps preserve and boost skin's elasticity to help prevent and minimize stretch marks. Soothes scratchiness and helps keep skin hydrated and healthy. Non-greasy. Won't stain clothes. Directions Smooth over your belly and breasts twice a day or whenever skin feels dry or tight. Continue using for several months after giving birth to tone your skin as your belly regains its shape. Other Ingredients Water (aqua) stearyl alcohol glyceryl stearate paraffinum liquidum (mineral oil) lanolin oil sodium lauryl sulfate tocopheryl acetate (vitamin E) theobroma cacao (cocoa) seed butter prunus amygdalus dulcis (s see more...

Shulaya T.
Lima, Ohio
Love this product has helped with the discoloration from my stretch marks greatly. I’ve used the product for about 2-3 months now and are seeing the desired results I was looking for. I would recommend this to anybody looking to fix their stretch marks in any area of their body.
Kellie S.
London, KY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Did not find that this cream made a dramatic difference in my stretch marks. Only used for a short period of time and was not very consistent with the product. Can't say that I would recommend the product considering I did not use for a prolonged time.
Catherine S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This is one of my go to products... I would totally recommend this product.. The price isn’t bad either ... The colors and texture is everything... I feel like you get what you pay for ....... I would totally recommend more of their products...
Julie M.
Potsdam, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Queen Helen's Cocoa Butter lotion smells amazing and works wonderful on stretch marks. I noticed it worked better after I had the baby. I rubbed it on my stomach back and legs after every shower.5 🌟 stars😍🦄
Michelle M.
Canfield, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I didn’t see much of an improvement when using this cream. It was definitely hydrating and thick but I prefer an oil personally. The scent was good it smells like cocoa butter. I wish they made an oil.
Mary B.
Los Angeles, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I have tested out Queen Helene's cocoa butter cream for stretch marks but didnt really see a huge progress yet. It might be a product you have to use multiple times a day for several months to work?
Anna A.
Brilliant, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Smells really good and leaves your skin feeling moisturizedand soft, as well as a little more lifted. The collagen in the lotion helps the skins elasticity and to smooth over the stretch marks.
Kelsea A.
Roseburg, OR
Very moisturizing, and has a very nice comforting scent. When I used this product I did see hay it helped the appearance of my pink/reddish stretch marks, but not the flesh toned ones. I feel as if this product would be great for expecting moms to help prevent stretch marks! Or anytime you want to try and prevent them because of all the great moisture
Taleemah T.
If you want to say goodbye to those dreaded stretch marks start here but you got to rub it start rubbing it on early you can't wait till you're all stressed out and beat up to do it it works
Desiree T.
Antelope, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I had a tub of this when I was pregnant. I only purchased it once as an alternative to Palmer's, just to see if it was any better so I could save money. I couldn't stand the scent of it and it has beeswax in it, which I have a sensitivity/allergy to, so I had to discontinue use. It was a really great value so I was disappointed it didn't work out.