BY QUEEN HELENE #27 in Stretch Marks Treatments

Cocoa Butter Belly Cream by Queen Helene 8 oz Cream Cocoa Butter Belly Cream 8 oz Cream Specially created for mommies to be this rich creamy belly cream is made with an exceptional blend of natural cocoa butter and nourishing almond jojoba and Vitamin E oils. It moisturizes and conditions your skin to keep it soft supple and comfortable as your tummy expands during pregnancy. Belly Cream helps preserve and boost skin's elasticity to help prevent and minimize stretch marks. Soothes scratchiness and helps keep skin hydrated and healthy. Non-greasy. Won't stain clothes. Directions Smooth over your belly and breasts twice a day or whenever skin feels dry or tight. Continue using for several months after giving birth to tone your skin as your belly regains its shape. Other Ingredients Water (aqua) stearyl alcohol glyceryl stearate paraffinum liquidum (mineral oil) lanolin oil sodium lauryl sulfate tocopheryl acetate (vitamin E) theobroma cacao (cocoa) seed butter prunus amygdalus dulcis (s see more...

Kelsea A.
Roseburg, OR
Very moisturizing, and has a very nice comforting scent. When I used this product I did see hay it helped the appearance of my pink/reddish stretch marks, but not the flesh toned ones. I feel as if this product would be great for expecting moms to help prevent stretch marks! Or anytime you want to try and prevent them because of all the great moisture
Desiree T.
Antelope, CA
I had a tub of this when I was pregnant. I only purchased it once as an alternative to Palmer's, just to see if it was any better so I could save money. I couldn't stand the scent of it and it has beeswax in it, which I have a sensitivity/allergy to, so I had to discontinue use. It was a really great value so I was disappointed it didn't work out.
Monica R.
Ridgewood, NY
When I received the bottle, felt it was small. But later realize it can last quite a long time. The mud itself has a slightly refresh smell which I like very much. After the first time use, my face felt brighter.And left a good feeling of moisture. I will keep using it, believe it will make my face skin look much better than before.
Alyssa D.
Sparks, NV
Cocoa butter is the best for pregnancy care. I’m small and have thin skin so I was lucky not to get a rough belly. I started using this when I began to show, it worked! Apply day and night, and try to get back and thighs- wish I had known that before.
Laura R.
Winter Garden
Absorbed easily and smelled great! I applied twice a day a noticed a difference in the appearance of the marks. It did help more when I took the time to massage the skin while applying. The only con is that it’s difficult to find in stores.
Jewels G.
This cream is okay. It’s not the best. I basically had to use almost the whole bottle until I started seeing a tad bit of improvement. I do use the actual lotion from them and that is better than this is. The smell is t the best either. But it’s cool just not the best.
Demi L.
Palm Bay, FL
Love thick creams. This brand is also on the inexpensive side of maternity products and accessible in most stores. Smells great but I did end up running out of it fast. Then again I do tend to over do the amount of lotions I use in general
Cierra F.
I did not find that this product was helpful at all. I used this for numerous months and only saw little to no results. Although this was fairly cheap I still expected to change some of the marks. I definitely would not buy it again.
Breanna D.
Pikeville, KY
As far as moisturizing and hydrating my skin it done that no problem. However it failed at the stretch mark claim. It’s a great price and is very gentle on the skin but it just didn’t work for me during and after my pregnancy.
Taylor D.
Florence, AL
I really enjoy this. Queen Helen is one of my favorites when it comes to Shea butter all together. You can find this at Walmart for a great price! Only thing is she's butter smelled terrible to me so it was hard to use this.