Queen Helene Cocoa Butter Belly Cream For Stretch Marks uploaded by Aleth L.

BY QUEEN HELENE #21 in Belly Balms & Stretch Marks Treatments

Cocoa Butter Belly Cream by Queen Helene 8 oz Cream Cocoa Butter Belly Cream 8 oz Cream Specially created for mommies to be this rich creamy belly cream is made with an exceptional blend of natural cocoa butter and nourishing almond jojoba and Vitamin E oils. It moisturizes and conditions your skin to keep it soft supple and comfortable as your tummy expands during pregnancy. Belly Cream helps preserve and boost skin's elasticity to help prevent and minimize stretch marks. Soothes scratchiness and helps keep skin hydrated and healthy. Non-greasy. Won't stain clothes. Directions Smooth over your belly and breasts twice a day or whenever skin feels dry or tight. Continue using for several months after giving birth to tone your skin as your belly regains its shape. Other Ingredients Water (aqua) stearyl alcohol glyceryl stearate paraffinum liquidum (mineral oil) lanolin oil sodium lauryl sulfate tocopheryl acetate (vitamin E) theobroma cacao (cocoa) seed butter prunus amygdalus dulcis (s see more...

Mara W.
Blacklick, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I have this in a HUGE bottle and I’ve had it for years. It works well and the texture is nice - not thick, not tacky. I’m not huge in the smell. I’ve smelled other cocoa butters that smelled fragrant and buttery, while queen Helene’s smelled something like crayons. Maybe that’s how it’s supposed to smell though. Can’t beat the price. I’ve used it on deep and shallow stretch marks all over my body and as a regular lotion, and it does what it says - I have pale skin and had deep purple marks. After using it for a few months, they were the same color as the rest of my skin.
Aleth L.
McAllen , TX
I use this cream every day but in the long run my skin still feels dry after a while, even though I am not showing a lot I started getting stretch marks. And they are becoming more noticeable, compared to the normal cream dermasil that cream is better in dealing with the stretch marks.Rise International Dermasil Labs Pharmaceutical Research Dry Skin Treatment Original Lotion 16 fl oz
Stephanie S.
Flowery Branch
For the price you seriously can not beat it. Now an FYI stretch marks are genetic, so you can’t stop them from happening. However you can help them not be as bad. I used my cocoa butter every morning and night and my stretch marks are barely an inch long and only make up about 3 inches of my hips! So I love it! Plus it smells AMAZING!
Anna P.
Greenville, NC
It’s ight for when you don’t have anything. I only used it for back up and as regular lotion when your girl was ashey, it’s a little to liquidy and like a cheap smell. But it did the job I just wouldn’t recommend for long time use for like a pregnancy maybe just on a regular basis.
Kellie S.
London , KY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Did not find that this cream made a dramatic difference in my stretch marks. Only used for a short period of time and was not very consistent with the product. Can't say that I would recommend the product considering I did not use for a prolonged time.
Jennifer A.
Miami, Fl
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I absolutely LOVE queen Helene products! This cream is extremely affordable, smells deliciously of coco butter and is super moisturizing. I’ve used this product for years and I will continue to use it. I’m satisfied with this product for sure!
Taylor B.
Troy
Cocoa butter really helps with stretch marks. I like natural products and this was perfect for me. It has a decent smell and works within a couple weeks. Their products are cheap. I recommend and I wasn’t disappointed.
Samantha C.
Williamstown, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I think this product helped keep moisture in my skin in the areas for the stretch marks however it didn’t really get rid of them as much as It helped to prevent them. If you like the smell of coco butter you’ll like this product.
Lindsay H.
Nesbit, MS
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Great for moisturizing skin and making stretch marks feel less tight. It is a very affordable product. It did not prevent or fade my stretch marks. The cream smelled so good. I would use it for regular lotion.
Robin A.
Love the cocoa butter. No greasey. Definately helps the stretch marks fade. I enjoy putting the cocoa butter on different parts of my body also. My legs get alot of attention the butter gives them a nice glow.

back