BeautyFaceFacial SkincareQueen Helene
Cocoa Butter 1 Ounce Stick (12 Pieces) (29ml)

Queen Helene Cocoa Butter 1 Ounce Stick (12 Pieces) (29ml)

by Queen Helene

Queen Helene has been a leader in quality beauty products for professional and personal use since 1930. Our products are inspired by nature's finest ingredients because they are safer and often more effective than harsh chemicals and unnecessary...

What do you use this stick for? I have used it forever to smooth my bikini area after waxing or shaving, but I have friends who use it on their hands and lips? Such a versatile product, I’m curious of all the possible uses!
Does this clog pores?
Does the butter stay on long enough to moisturize???
Start your review of Queen Helene Cocoa Butter 1 Ounce Stick (12 Pieces) (29ml)!
Kelly W.
Queen Helene Cocoa Butter 1 Ounce Stick (12 Pieces) (29ml) uploaded by Kelly W.
Purchased at: Amazon
I had surgery when I was a kid and it left me with a pretty big scar. I love using this stick because it’s non messy and it’s good a moisturizer. It smells just like chocolate!
Faye O.
Jacksonville, FL
Feels amazing, makes my face feel soft and doesn't irritate my acne or make it worse. Would definitely recommend
Chakirah K.
Columbus, OH
Queen Helene Cocoa Butter 1 Ounce Stick (12 Pieces) (29ml) uploaded by Chakirah K.
This only cost me $1. It work really good. I use it on bruises, scars and eczema. The smell of purse is a plus I recommend this product. It just gets better with time.
Genesis T.
Miami Florida 33178, FL
Estoy muy satisfecha con este labial , lo uso como hidratante fácil en la noches y para mis labios durante el día . Huele a cacao , no es grasoso , es bastante producto por un bajo costo. Mi esposo tiene uno para si mismo , yo siempre llevo uno en mi cartera. Lo seguiré comprando , totalmente recomendado
Renee M.
Guilford
Works well on fading spots and moisturizer. Have to be consistent and use often. May feel little oily but worth it.
D'Juan S.
Greenville, OH
Queen Helene Cocoa Butter 1 Ounce Stick (12 Pieces) (29ml) uploaded by D'Juan S.
If you have really chapped lips or small spots of dryness or damage skin this can really help it isn’t a simple balm you don’t twist the bottom you push up and forces the cocoa butter out. But works just as well as the 15 oz and 32 oz
Shelby S.
Fairview, OK
Purchased at: Amazon
The only chapstick I use. Best thing in the world. The smell and taste are perfect. I love it so much.
Tiffany F.
Rome, NY
Queen Helene Cocoa Butter 1 Ounce Stick (12 Pieces) (29ml) uploaded by Tiffany F.
Purchased at: Walgreens
I started using this about 2 weeks ago on a second degree burn on my hand. It works great, smells beautiful, lasts long and really great moisturizer. Great for smoothing scars and stretch marks .
Michelle G.
Queen Helene Cocoa Butter 1 Ounce Stick (12 Pieces) (29ml) uploaded by Michelle G.
I started using the coco butter a few weeks ago and then I decided to get this because I liked the jar of the coco butter so much. It's very affordable and it's a good size stick. I'm using it on my lips and they are so soft feeling and a bit plumped by this. It gives them so much moisture. It's easy to use and take places. It's got that light scent of coco and I really like it. It stays on my lips a long time. I'm definitely going to keep using this and buying because this will be great to have during the winter when my lips get really dry. I really recommend this to everyone.
Dee L.
Charlotte, NC
Queen Helene Cocoa Butter 1 Ounce Stick (12 Pieces) (29ml) uploaded by Dee L.
I use this on my lips and it’s amazing. It doesn’t dry or irritate my lips at all. I purchased it at family dollar and I definitely recommend trying it. I’ve used it for years! You will not be disappointed. Queen Helene Cocoa Butter 1 Ounce Stick (12 Pieces) (29ml) ❤️