Queen Helene Cholestrerol Hot Oil Treatment uploaded by Wendy C.

BY QUEEN HELENE

Strengthens, deep-conditions and rejuvenates dry, damaged hair. Makes damaged hair radiant and supple again, bouncing with body and resiliency...in just minutes! Salon tested Queen Helene® Hot Oil Treatment, with wonder-working cholesterol, restores natural softness, shine, and manageability to hair. It is heat activated to penetrate deep into trouble hair to control damage caused by chemical treatments, over-processing, weather exposure and blow-drying. Rejuvenates dry, damaged hair by replenishing lost moisture and helps protect hair from further damage. Queen Helene® Cholesterol Hot Oil Treatment is the easy solution to problems such as brittleness, breakage and split ends. It rinses out thoroughly, leaving hair lustrous, full-bodied, stronger and healthier looking. Used by professionals. 3 tubes Each 1 fl. oz. ; see more...

• I've never done a hot oil treatment before, but my hair d...1 Answers
  • How long do i have to keep doing the treatment until i se...1 Answers
  • Do you have to microwave1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "Has helped my hair in so many ways." in 1 review
  • "I like using this hot oil to help bring back some life into my hair after i bleach, dye or sometimes when im feeling crazy perm it." in 1 review
  • "Pretty good and cheap too." in 1 review
  • "You can purchase the full line of Queen Helene products from Sally Beauty Supply stores." in 1 review
  • "I use the hot oil on my hair at least once or twice a month to give it deep conditioning." in 1 review
Beautiful L.
This hot oil treatment is awesome for damaged and dry hair. It is really easy to use. This product is very affordable. Not too product. It was very effective and did what it said it would do. I am very satisfied with this product.
đź’śAsh K.
Philadelphia, PA
Chileeeeeeee... I Literally Use All The Time After I Remove A Protective Style... Like A Sew-In Weave Or Braids... I Wash My Hair, Then Add My Hair Oil Treatment And Relax Until I Feel It Working Thru My Roots
YMB R.
I usually throw the tube in a cup of very hot water then use the convenient tip to apply to scalp. Can be used as pre-poo or after shampoo. Very affordable and easy to find
Pretty O.
Since jumping on the natural hair bandwagon, going natural and switching to 100% natural hair care, I've noticed after trying this again, that it leaves my hair, brittle and breaking. My chemically treated hair used to thrive on this, but my natural chemical free hair hates it. I will not be using this product while natural. I have no plans on returning to the chemically treated old me ever. My natural hair is thriving.
Charee M.
I remember my mom always use this hot oil treatment on my hair as a kid. And now with my own family I use it on their hair during our wash day treatments and I do especially doing my wash day. Depending on my mood, I like to use this as a treatment prior to my deep conditioning routine. I love how my hair response to the oils and the elasticity it gives and the shine that it gives to my hair. I know when I use this product I'm going to have amazing results every time and my hair enjoys it!
Sharmaine D.
Glen Burnie, MD
Great product here. This product has done great things for my hair. I give myself a hot oil treatment every week due to me having bad dandruff. After about two weeks of using this product my hair was so mischievous healthier & flake free.
TheStyle C.
Lithonia, GA
I use this product in-between washes, when My hair begins to appear dull and dry. It restores shine and moisture to My strands. It penetrates My curls and coils effectively! I am a repeat customer of Queen Helene's Hot Oil.
Latiesha O.
This hot oil treatment is a must have for me. I love the way that it help my  dry hair and brings back the moisture. The pricing is great and you can find it anywhere. It does not leave a sticky residue and I love the way that it feels on my hair. I must have for people who have dry hair and scalp.
Haley Mariah T.
Shoreline , WA
I have been bleaching and dyeing my hair for years and I always seem to need a little extra moisture. I decided to try this on a whim and I'm so happy I did. It makes my hair feel stronger and healthier, it looks shiny and feels soft. Plus it's affordable and it's kinda fun to use. :) Highly recommend.
Brooke L.
Macomb, MI
This stuff is super old school but there's a reason it's still around...IT WORKS. You could have the most split ended dry hair but not oh boy does this restore suppleness, shine, softness, etc. Not a permanent solution but I would still recommend.
keri w.
Rhinelander, WI
I've never done a hot oil treatment before, but my hair desperately needs one. Will this work on extra fine hair? And also, has anyone had any allergic reactions? Thanks in advance.
Marlene F.
Phoenix, AZ
Do you have to microwave
Jasmine  T.
How long do i have to keep doing the treatment until i see results?