BY QUEEN HELENE

Lakesha E.
Douglasville, GA
I use this when I want a deep conditioner and feel like my hair is weak. This product is very affordable and you get alot in the tub. It can be found at most stores. I like that it moisturizes my hair and seems to make the follicles stronger.
My complaint is the smell. It is very strong. I have found better conditioners but in a pinch and when I need a less expensive alternative I would use this.
Aysha M.
Charleston, SC
I like it, not love it, but it's a good product. I'm going to try some others and see what they are like, but for the price, it's a good deal. Doesn't leave my hair feeling heavy or weighed down, which I like. But because I co-wash everyday, I feel that it doesn't hold the softness I was expecting. Maybe I was expecting to much, but I like it nonetheless.
Tiffany P.
I didn't like the brand or product it seems to put build up in my hair and i have mixed back ground hair i was sad