BY QUEEN HELENE #90 in Scalp Treatments

Strengthen, deep-condition and rejuvenate dry damaged hair with Queen Helene Cholesterol Hot Oil Treatment. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Tamra P.
Long Is City, NY
Hydrates your hair so much! Literally one of my favorite products! I also recommend their hair conditioning cholesterol mask!
Stephanie G.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Love this get this warm and put this on my hair with a shower cap let it stay on for hour my hair is soft and manageable
Stephanie O.
Moore Haven, FL
Helps damaged hair and helps condition it and prevent hair from breakage and renews your hair even after damage.
Melanie P.
pfafftown, NC
This is a product that I have trusted and used for years. Leaves my hair feeling silky and not heavy or oily.
Kerry M.
Definitely added moisture and was thick and penetrating. It's intense and I would use a little less next tome
Cecelia N.
Murfreesboro, TN
I have used this hot oil treatment in the past and it did In fact help me get my hair where it needed to be!
Francisca M.
Me fascina😍😍😍😍
Es un producto magnífico, me encanta demasiado. Tengo que tener uno siempre indispensable.
Mellanie C.
Great product leaves hair feeling strong and not stringy stops breakage and hair looks and feels thicker
AYANNA W.
Philadelphia, PA
Old skool products never fail. Sonetimes you have to return to the basics. Cheap and effective!!!!!!!!
Kristen O.
Parma
I was not impressed with this product I really didn't see a difference in my hair after using it
Lakesha E.
Douglasville, GA
Does this have a strong smell?