BY QUEEN HELENE #69 in Scalp Treatments

Strengthen, deep-condition and rejuvenate dry damaged hair with Queen Helene Cholesterol Hot Oil Treatment. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Jenka G.
Ashland, KY
I’ve used this for years and I love it. It conditions my hair and my scalp. Great price. My scalp always feels brand new after I use it.
Shinkell T.
Tulsa, Ok
It is amazing it leaves my hair feeling soft and its very manageable . I skipped one use and just used my oil my hair was still soft
Xiomara R.
Bronx, NY
Love how nice and soft this treatment leaves my hair love it and very affordable with great results highly recommend this product.
Jackie M.
Norristown, PA
I usually try to do a treatment to my hair every couple months and when I need to save money and get good results I go for this one
Tamra P.
Long Is City, NY
Hydrates your hair so much! Literally one of my favorite products! I also recommend their hair conditioning cholesterol mask!
Stephanie G.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Love this get this warm and put this on my hair with a shower cap let it stay on for hour my hair is soft and manageable
YMB R.
Been using Queen Helene oils and cholesterol since I can remember. Very affordable way to treat dry and damaged hair.
mary j.
Sacramento, CA
Hey guys are going to the right place to stay. if I could have a good time to time, I am a beautiful person, but
Stephanie O.
Moore Haven, FL
Helps damaged hair and helps condition it and prevent hair from breakage and renews your hair even after damage.
Kerry M.
Definitely added moisture and was thick and penetrating. It's intense and I would use a little less next tome
stephanny v.
Santa Ana, CA
I have this little tube but I'm not sure how to use it!! I been having it like for a year lol ! Help your girl up!
Lakesha E.
Douglasville, GA
Does this have a strong smell?