BY QUEEN HELENE #69 in Scalp Treatments

Strengthen, deep-condition and rejuvenate dry damaged hair with Queen Helene Cholesterol Hot Oil Treatment. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Amanda L.
Hermitage , TN
My hair is naturally curly, frizzy, and color treated. I am huge on conditioning. Hair masks, hot oil treatments, ect. I use this product often and I love it.
Victoria A.
Allentown, PA
i buy this product by the salon container. been using this since i was a teenager as a hair treatmemt. softens, adds moisture and makes my hair manageable
Margareth D.
Oklahoma City
I can't get over how quenching this product makes my hair feel. I like to use about once a month. Very price efficient too! The smell is not bad either.
julie G.
Eden, NY
my whole family the ladies has used this for years they swear by it. mawesome conditioning.smells really good and not to greasy and easy tom wash out.
Mandy L.
Algona, WA
This is the best hot oil hair treatment out there. It will leave your hair shine and healthy looking and feeling. If you have damaged hair try this!
kiara s.
I love this product! My mother have been using it since I was a young girl. Now im using it on my hair today myself .. great hot oil treatment
Praise G.
I love queen Helene products and this cholesterol is awesome my mom always used it for my hair and I still use it to this day love love love
Tabitha M.
Texas
I don’t buy any kind of hot oil treatment because I use carrier and essential oils to deep conditioner. This is affordable and easy to use.
Hilal O.
knoxville
Love this product so much. Keeps my hair very healthy I use a lot of product for my hair and this product is one of my absolute favorites.
Brianna d.
elizabeth
great product! it helped my hair go from completely fried to almost the same i had it before i bleached it. the only down side is the smell
stephanny v.
Santa Ana, CA
I have this little tube but I'm not sure how to use it!! I been having it like for a year lol ! Help your girl up!
Lakesha E.
Douglasville, GA
Does this have a strong smell?