BY QUEEN HELENE #91 in Scalp Treatments

Strengthen, deep-condition and rejuvenate dry damaged hair with Queen Helene Cholesterol Hot Oil Treatment. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Victoria A.
Victoria A.
Allentown, PA
i buy this product by the salon container. been using this since i was a teenager as a hair treatmemt. softens, adds moisture and makes my hair manageable
Maggie D.
Maggie D.
Oklahoma City, OK
I can't get over how quenching this product makes my hair feel. I like to use about once a month. Very price efficient too! The smell is not bad either.
Mandy L.
Mandy L.
Algona, WA
This is the best hot oil hair treatment out there. It will leave your hair shine and healthy looking and feeling. If you have damaged hair try this!
kiara s.
kiara s.
I love this product! My mother have been using it since I was a young girl. Now im using it on my hair today myself .. great hot oil treatment
Praise G.
Praise G.
I love queen Helene products and this cholesterol is awesome my mom always used it for my hair and I still use it to this day love love love
Hilal O.
Hilal O.
knoxville
Love this product so much. Keeps my hair very healthy I use a lot of product for my hair and this product is one of my absolute favorites.
Amanda L.
Amanda L.
Hermitage , TN
My hair is naturally curly, frizzy, and color treated. I am huge on conditioning. Hair masks, hot oil treatments, ect. I use this product often and I love it.
Shinkell T.
Shinkell T.
Tulsa, Ok
It is amazing it leaves my hair feeling soft and its very manageable . I skipped one use and just used my oil my hair was still soft
Brianna d.
Brianna d.
elizabeth
great product! it helped my hair go from completely fried to almost the same i had it before i bleached it. the only down side is the smell
Xiomara R.
Xiomara R.
Bronx , NY
Love how nice and soft this treatment leaves my hair love it and very affordable with great results highly recommend this product.
Lakesha E.