BY QUEEN HELENE #80 in Hair Treatments

Strengthen, deep-condition and rejuvenate dry damaged hair with Queen Helene Cholesterol Hot Oil Treatment. see more...

• I have this little tube but I'm not sure how to use it!! ...2 Answers
  • Does this have a strong smell?1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Magaly R.
Norfolk
Me encanta 😍 es lo mejor que e probado y es fino y se lo e recomendado a mucha de la gente que conozco porque me a fusionado muy bien y has mi mama ya lo a probado que lo tan bueno es el producto ❤️ y hablo inglés.
Makayla M.
Salisbury
I used it once and my hair felt so much stronger and shinier, i used this product for dry scalp and breakage. its very easy to use you can heat it up or use as it. this product is very affordable it's probably around 3 dollars. I most definately will be purchaseing again
Tracie S.
Florence, MS
This is a cult classic I been using for a LONG LONG time on my hair. I was a teenager when I first started using this. You can pick this up at any drugstore or Walmart. It's affordable and it leaves my hair softer and manageable. It smells good to me, nostalgic.
Nichole C.
Los Angeles, CA
I have curly African American hair and this hot oil treatment is absolutely amazing. It is at an affordable price and is highly effective and easy to use. I use this product regularly and will continue to use it.
Tyra V.
I love this hair oil. My family and I have used this for years to get rid of dry, itchy scalp and dandruff. It is also good for dry/brittle hair. Cholesterol always leaves my hair silky and shiny!
Kellie S.
London, KY
This was my favorite hair mask years ago! I would use it once a week or so and leave it on while I was finishing my shower then rinse it out. My hair is very dry on the ends and this would help out so much!
karina u.
Lakewood, NJ
When you want to give your hair a good pick me up, this always seems to do the trick. The only downfall is you need a few tubes to rub it in good. Its worth it though.
Melanie P.
pfafftown, NC
This is a product that I have trusted and used for years. Leaves my hair feeling silky and not heavy or oily.
Kimberly S.
Saint Paul, MN
This old school product is great! this product has been moisturizing my hair for many many years.  It leaves your hair silky smooth and super mosturized.
Amanda L.
Hermitage , TN
My hair is naturally curly, frizzy, and color treated. I am huge on conditioning. Hair masks, hot oil treatments, ect. I use this product often and I love it.
Stephany V.
Santa Ana, CA
I have this little tube but I'm not sure how to use it!! I been having it like for a year lol ! Help your girl up!
Lakesha E.
Douglasville, GA
Does this have a strong smell?