BY QUEEN HELENE #91 in Scalp Treatments

Strengthen, deep-condition and rejuvenate dry damaged hair with Queen Helene Cholesterol Hot Oil Treatment. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Kellie S.
Kellie S.
London, KY
This was my favorite hair mask years ago! I would use it once a week or so and leave it on while I was finishing my shower then rinse it out. My hair is very dry on the ends and this would help out so much!
Shelby H.
Shelby H.
This is a great treatment for your hair and scalp I love this, I use it on myself and clients. It's a great alternative to some really pricey brands if you're looking for something good that doesn't break the bank, it's this
Tyra V.
Tyra V.
I love this hair oil. My family and I have used this for years to get rid of dry, itchy scalp and dandruff. It is also good for dry/brittle hair. Cholesterol always leaves my hair silky and shiny!
julie G.
julie G.
Eden,Ny
my whole family the ladies has used this for years they swear by it. mawesome conditioning.smells really good and not to greasy and easy tom wash out.
Samantha A.
Samantha A.
I love using these treatments weekly during the winter to give my hair some much needed moisture and a boost of strength! No lingering scent, but they do take some time to completely rinse out.
Adam F.
Adam F.
Brick
For how cheap this stuff is, it actually works. It made my hair vey soft and shiny. It was a little more shiney than i would like but its an oil. Very afforable and i would try this again when my hair needs some tlc
Caitlen T.
Caitlen T.
Valencia, CA
Lifesaver! Have gummy, lifeless, HOPELESS hair, about to give up and chop it all off?! Try this first!!!! Seriously way more manageable after using this!!!!!!! From tears to cheers!
Trishelle S.
Trishelle S.
This product has been used by women in my family for a couple generations. This product is very protective to your hair. I recommend for thick or coarse hair that tangles easy.
karina u.
karina u.
Lakewood, NJ
When you want to give your hair a good pick me up, this always seems to do the trick. The only downfall is you need a few tubes to rub it in good. Its worth it though.
Kimberly S.
Kimberly S.
Roseville, MN
This old school product is great! this product has been moisturizing my hair for many many years.  It leaves your hair silky smooth and super mosturized.
Lakesha E.
Lakesha E.
Douglasville, GA
Does this have a strong smell?