BY QUEEN HELENE #66 in Scalp Treatments

Strengthen, deep-condition and rejuvenate dry damaged hair with Queen Helene Cholesterol Hot Oil Treatment. see more...

• I have this little tube but I'm not sure how to use it!! I been h...1 Answers
  • Does this have a strong smell?1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Briana M.
I have an extremely dry scalp. So occasionally I use these Queen Helene Cholesterol hot oil treatments. Typically, I wash my hair and then run the treatment under hot water and apply. It really saves my scalp and I do not flake as bad for a while.
italiana s.
North Haven, CT
This is an old time favorite. Way before beauty crazes swept the world, this was a trusted brand that you could find at any hair store and it leaves your hair so soft. I love the thickness of the product, the reliability and the price!
Makayla M.
Salisbury
I used it once and my hair felt so much stronger and shinier, i used this product for dry scalp and breakage. its very easy to use you can heat it up or use as it. this product is very affordable it's probably around 3 dollars. I most definately will be purchaseing again
Amanda C.
I have my cosmetology license and this is a product I used a lot in school, this is awesome for your hair to do as a treatment, easy to use and gives you the moisture the hair needs back. I will always go back to this
Claudette M.
Brooklyn, NY
Hot oil treatments are so necessary for thick coarse hair. They help me detangle while allowing moisture to get deep into the shaft. I do them monthly. They are apart of my routine! Queen Helene is one of my favs!
Shelby H.
This is a great treatment for your hair and scalp I love this, I use it on myself and clients. It's a great alternative to some really pricey brands if you're looking for something good that doesn't break the bank, it's this
Kellie S.
London, KY
This was my favorite hair mask years ago! I would use it once a week or so and leave it on while I was finishing my shower then rinse it out. My hair is very dry on the ends and this would help out so much!
Tyra V.
I love this hair oil. My family and I have used this for years to get rid of dry, itchy scalp and dandruff. It is also good for dry/brittle hair. Cholesterol always leaves my hair silky and shiny!
Samantha A.
I love using these treatments weekly during the winter to give my hair some much needed moisture and a boost of strength! No lingering scent, but they do take some time to completely rinse out.
Laura G.
Camden , NJ
Great product for a hot oil treatment it really leaves hair so silky and soft i usually warm it apply and place a bag over my head for a deep treatment also leave in for as long as you can great product
stephanny v.
Santa Ana, CA
I have this little tube but I'm not sure how to use it!! I been having it like for a year lol ! Help your girl up!
Lakesha E.
Douglasville, GA
Does this have a strong smell?