BY QUEEN HELENE #90 in Scalp Treatments

Strengthen, deep-condition and rejuvenate dry damaged hair with Queen Helene Cholesterol Hot Oil Treatment. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Leisa J.
I love using this treatment at least twice a month to restore my hair from any damage or chemicals. After using this each time my hair is in a healthier state and retains moisture. No more brittleness and less frizz. This is my holy girl product. I buy it all the time.
Tracie S.
Florence, MS
This is a cult classic I been using for a LONG LONG time on my hair. I was a teenager when I first started using this. You can pick this up at any drugstore or Walmart. It's affordable and it leaves my hair softer and manageable. It smells good to me, nostalgic.
Criss M.
Ridgefield Pk, NJ
I love these. You can't really go wrong. Lots of oils can't actually penetrate the hair shaft, tho. Argan oil is your best bet.Either way, this made my hair feel soft. It's cheap and easy to find. A little messy though - be prepared to have oil slipping places.
Sarah P.
Bridgeport , NY
Amazing, cheap, moisturizing and softens my hair within minutes! No mess, no fuss, and works like a dream transforming my dull, limp, dry hair into a moisturized, manageable mane. I've used the cholesterol treatment since the early 1990s and it has never failed me.
Jonelle S.
Yonkers, NY
I have used this product for years and years. Even since gradeschool I believe. It helps hydrate my hair as well as super dry scalp I was genetically blessed with😁. My hair feels so soft and my scalp less itchy. I purchase this at my local beauty supply store.
Caitlen T.
Valencia, CA
Lifesaver! Have gummy, lifeless, HOPELESS hair, about to give up and chop it all off?! Try this first!!!! Seriously way more manageable after using this!!!!!!! From tears to cheers!
Briana M.
I have an extremely dry scalp. So occasionally I use these Queen Helene Cholesterol hot oil treatments. Typically, I wash my hair and then run the treatment under hot water and apply. It really saves my scalp and I do not flake as bad for a while.
italiana s.
North haven, CT
This is an old time favorite. Way before beauty crazes swept the world, this was a trusted brand that you could find at any hair store and it leaves your hair so soft. I love the thickness of the product, the reliability and the price!
Makayla M.
Salisbury
I used it once and my hair felt so much stronger and shinier, i used this product for dry scalp and breakage. its very easy to use you can heat it up or use as it. this product is very affordable it's probably around 3 dollars. I most definately will be purchaseing again
Amanda C.
I have my cosmetology license and this is a product I used a lot in school, this is awesome for your hair to do as a treatment, easy to use and gives you the moisture the hair needs back. I will always go back to this
Lakesha E.
Douglasville, GA
Does this have a strong smell?