BY QUEEN HELENE #83 in Hair Treatments

Strengthen, deep-condition and rejuvenate dry damaged hair with Queen Helene Cholesterol Hot Oil Treatment. see more...

• I have this little tube but I'm not sure how to use it!! ...2 Answers
  • Does this have a strong smell?1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Sarah P.
Bridgeport , NY
Amazing, cheap, moisturizing and softens my hair within minutes! No mess, no fuss, and works like a dream transforming my dull, limp, dry hair into a moisturized, manageable mane. I've used the cholesterol treatment since the early 1990s and it has never failed me.
Caitlen T.
Valencia, CA
Lifesaver! Have gummy, lifeless, HOPELESS hair, about to give up and chop it all off?! Try this first!!!! Seriously way more manageable after using this!!!!!!! From tears to cheers!
Briana O.
I have an extremely dry scalp. So occasionally I use these Queen Helene Cholesterol hot oil treatments. Typically, I wash my hair and then run the treatment under hot water and apply. It really saves my scalp and I do not flake as bad for a while.
italiana s.
North Haven, CT
This is an old time favorite. Way before beauty crazes swept the world, this was a trusted brand that you could find at any hair store and it leaves your hair so soft. I love the thickness of the product, the reliability and the price!
Brittney R.
As a little girl my curls were always long and unruly - my mom always treated my hair with this hot oil treatment. It worked wonders! Kept my hair and scalp moisturized, shiny, and very healthy. It eliminated hair breakage and gave my curls an amazing bounce. It is a MUST try!
Claudette M.
Brooklyn, NY
Hot oil treatments are so necessary for thick coarse hair. They help me detangle while allowing moisture to get deep into the shaft. I do them monthly. They are apart of my routine! Queen Helene is one of my favs!
Shelby H.
This is a great treatment for your hair and scalp I love this, I use it on myself and clients. It's a great alternative to some really pricey brands if you're looking for something good that doesn't break the bank, it's this
Kimberly C.
Harrisburg
I have use this as a child omg great product on children and natural hair care must have love this after deep conditioning I recommend this product I wish more stores carried this product I very satisfied with this treatment
Samantha A.
I love using these treatments weekly during the winter to give my hair some much needed moisture and a boost of strength! No lingering scent, but they do take some time to completely rinse out.
Amanda C.
I have my cosmetology license and this is a product I used a lot in school, this is awesome for your hair to do as a treatment, easy to use and gives you the moisture the hair needs back. I will always go back to this
Stephany V.
Santa Ana, CA
I have this little tube but I'm not sure how to use it!! I been having it like for a year lol ! Help your girl up!
Lakesha E.
Douglasville, GA
Does this have a strong smell?