BY QUEEN HELENE #91 in Scalp Treatments

Strengthen, deep-condition and rejuvenate dry damaged hair with Queen Helene Cholesterol Hot Oil Treatment. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Cheyenne J.
Cheyenne J.
La Mesa, CA
This hot oil treatment worked so good in my daughters hair. It comes in a pack of three!
Lori M.
Lori M.
Yucca Valley, CA
I have long hair that is at least 80% natural silver. This means I must take extra care to keep it healthy.

Queen Helene Cholesterol is a product I've often used throughout my life. This product, for me, is best used at night because it is a heavy duty product. I use this once a month for serious deep conditioning.

I cover my hair from root to tip, gently comb it through with a wide toothed comb, then cover my head with a shower cap for a couple of hours. I'll sleep on a towel to save my pillow and case from being slathered. In the morning, it's shower, shampoo, and spray with a heat protection spray.

Queen Helene deeply conditions my hair. My hair is shiny, silky, and feels wonderful. I get compliments on how healthy my hair is, which makes me feel like a million dollars!

This product has stood the test of time and I hope that Queen Helene continues to offer this in the years to come.
Stephanie M.
Stephanie M.
Coral Springs, FL
This product is AMAZING! I had completely destroyed my hair years ago from constantly straightening it every day. I decided I wanted to grow it out, and dreamed of having gorgeous, long hair. I bought this on a whim and was instantly hooked! I used it once a week for a few months and my hair length grew dramatically, shined, and had hardly any frizz. I stopped getting crazy split ends, too. And now, my hair is down to my lower back and I don't need to straighten it because Queen Helene keeps my naturally wavy hair so gorgeous looking. Whenever people ask me what I do to keep my hair so healthy I always recommend these. So easy to use too: just place the tube in hot water, apply to hair for three minutes (I usually keep it on for ten) and then rinse clean!
Nickyia N.
Nickyia N.
New York , NY
This stuff rocks
I use it a few times a month, sometimes I even leave it on overnight with a cap or braid it. I have long hair that I use temporary color on, and this stuff seems to make the color absorb more consistently, so it makes the color look more natural, no more overly dark on the length and lighter roots, as well as the fact they give you enough in one tube for longer hair (can re-cap and save leftovers for shoulder-length hair or shorter) super silky feel and scent. Only negative is again my local shops have some other hot oil, but not this particular brand/type. I'm so glad it's not discontinued and I can get it online.
Adrianna P.
Adrianna P.
Hobart, OK
I am a natural hair enthusiast. I use hot oil treatments every couple weeks or so. I can remember my mom using  these hot oil treatment s on my scalp for as long as i can remember. I am 24 years old and i now use this on my daughters scalp. after I wash her hair i just pop this in her scalp leave it on for 3-5 minutes with the blow dryer and her hair is so soft and hydrated and is ready for what ever style i am about to do.
Tanisha L.
Tanisha L.
Burgettstown , PA
This is my secret weapon. I am biracial, and my hair chooses whether or not it wants to cooperate on a day to day basis. This is one of the few products that I reliably turn to in order to maintain a sense of manageability. This product is a classic. A nice light hot oil treatment that nourishes hair from root to tip without weighing the hair down. I love Queen Helene
J'Michelle G.
J'Michelle G.
Zion
Making my transition from relaxed hair to natural hair required me to keep my hair moisturized. The use of Queen Helene Cholesterol Hot Oil Treatment every two weeks helped my hair to maintain a nourished look while growing the relaxed hair out. It is easy to use, and is a light oil that doesn't weigh the hair down. I definitely recommend to be part of your hair care regimen.
Maya J.
Maya J.
My go to holy grail pre treatment before washing my hair! My family has been using his for generations and it is excellent for multiple hair textures. This gives an over all hot oil damage treatment and promotes healthy and well moisturized hair. Usually you can find this for under $4 and its beyond easy to use.
Brittney R.
Brittney R.
As a little girl my curls were always long and unruly - my mom always treated my hair with this hot oil treatment. It worked wonders! Kept my hair and scalp moisturized, shiny, and very healthy. It eliminated hair breakage and gave my curls an amazing bounce. It is a MUST try!
Tracie S.
Tracie S.
Florence, MS
This is a cult classic I been using for a LONG LONG time on my hair. I was a teenager when I first started using this. You can pick this up at any drugstore or Walmart. It's affordable and it leaves my hair softer and manageable. It smells good to me, nostalgic.
Lakesha E.
Lakesha E.
Douglasville, GA
Does this have a strong smell?